Skyrim - Like my mug?


Like my mug?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 02:34 PM PDT

Had this started yesterday. I can't wait to have it coloured and finished.

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 04:32 AM PDT

Can Anyone Help Identify What's Going On?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 06:31 PM PDT

Draw me like one of your french bears

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 03:21 PM PDT

Fun Fact: You can run away from Meridia in the sky. She will walk around like a normal human would and you can approach her again to continue the quest.

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 04:15 AM PDT

I started playing Skyrim again and I remembered why I'm in love with this game.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 10:54 AM PDT

Love this place...

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 02:54 AM PDT

The only time the dragonborn fell down.

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 02:15 AM PDT

This game...

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 03:00 PM PDT

Alduin must have regretted attacking helgen,huh?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 06:13 AM PDT

Imagine If alduin had not attacked helgen. That means chop chop for the dragon born. No dragon born means. No peasant to kill my baby alduin. That means the world ends. Jesus chris-ahem. I mean Talos.

submitted by /u/NeutralLcsFAN
[link] [comments]

Was testing to see if Sofia was able to avoid traps, and well...

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 03:55 PM PDT

Oh my god I just discovered something that I have never noticed before

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 09:17 PM PDT

After doing the quest to go fight the first dragon tons of times in my various skyrim playthrough attempts, which I mostly abandon due to lack of interest, I just realized something: When the Jarl of Whiterun tells the guard to go to the barracks and get some rest, the guard Actually goes to the barracks. I don't even know why I find this so fascinating, but it just really interests me how they remembered to add that feature for the one player who decides to follow that guy for five minutes.

submitted by /u/HostileToaster
[link] [comments]

How to end Skyrim civil war

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 07:24 AM PDT

You guys are great.

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 06:56 AM PDT

I played Skyrim on Xbox 360. I bought the remastered edition for Xbox One. Then just a few months ago I built my first PC and put Skyrim on that too.

So I've paid full price for 3 copies of Skyrim. The only regret I have is not building a PC long ago and having only one maxed out character.

Anyways I'm out of town for the week and feeling homesick. I go back home today and can't wait to play.

Thanks for lots of great posts!

submitted by /u/MyCatDorito
[link] [comments]

The best way I've ever started the Dark Brotherhood questline.

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 12:37 AM PDT

Classic Whiterun in special edition

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 07:45 AM PDT

Finally managed to make ENB work and it feels so good!

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 06:40 AM PDT

Send me pictures of your dragonborn and I'll draw them for you.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 08:32 PM PDT

What the title said. I want to practice digital art so just link me a screenshot of your character and I'll draw them for you. Also you might want to tell me a bit about their build or something so I can work with it. Or else I'll just make them a stealth archer.

Also just FYI drawings can take anywhere from a few days to like two months because I have a job an unreasonable amount of skyrim to play, so please be patient :)

EDIT: ok I have 8 dragonborns to draw now! Because I don't want to disappoint you and because I don't hate myself I am going to stop taking requests now. No worries though, I might do this again sometime!

submitted by /u/Mothlette
[link] [comments]

Riften's Scam at the North Gate

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 11:05 PM PDT

Over 400 hours and I never knew there were guards at the other entrances into Riften telling you to go to the North Gate. And their gates are locked too.

The guards don't know you can get in through the Black Briar meadery though. Unfortunately I don't think the developers considered that and Brynjolf still compliments you on how you sniffed out the scam.

Skyrim is still surprising me.

submitted by /u/samuraiotter82
[link] [comments]

This is the greatest thing in all of Skyrim.

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 05:08 AM PDT

Give me your elf, let me draw them!

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 03:27 AM PDT

I just wanna try drawing elves' faces since their faces are so special. (Especially Dunmer) I've tried my own Dunmer's face, but I wanna wanna have more! So please give me a picture of your elf's face (preferably from different angles too, close up) and please let it be a vanilla face (or something that's really really close to vanilla). If you give me a picture of a heavily modded elf who looks like she fits in LOTR whilst at the same time making her living by modeling, then I'm not even going to consider it.

I will only give you a picture in return if you ask me for it, since this is mostly for me and my practise. DO NOT expect a masterpiece ,since this is going to be my first time.

submitted by /u/CarelessCourier
[link] [comments]

"First time walking around whiterun" NPC: Do you go to the Cloud Distrcit often? New Player: Wow everyone in this game is so well man-

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 07:08 AM PDT

I love how this game can be so peaceful at times. (Screenshot I took to prove my point)

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 01:45 PM PDT

Just started to play Skyrim on legendary with enhanced AI mod. Will tell you that I cry a lot.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 07:39 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.