Civilization - [MOD] Aztec Alt Leader with Floating Gardens!


[MOD] Aztec Alt Leader with Floating Gardens!

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 02:23 PM PDT

What are the must-have mods for civ 6?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 08:41 AM PDT

I've got about 100 hours on civ 6 and am starting to get tired of the maps, the dumb ai (even at emperor), and some of the more broken aspects of the game. With that in mind, what are some good mods to use in conjunction to correct those problems?

submitted by /u/proctorsilax
[link] [comments]

They really need to redesign denouncing and the concept of warmongering

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 06:40 PM PDT

Because currently, it's just an annoyance and has absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the game.

You shouldn't be denounced for having a different government. maybe some negative points, but denouncing? You also shouldn't receive large warmongering negatives for helping an ally fight a defensive war; especially from the civ you're actually helping!

The whole + and -'s regarding diplomacy and warmongering in particular need to be thoroughly rethought. I simply cannot lose a game , no matter what difficulty I play because it's extremely easy to win a domination victory as other than denouncing, there is not a single other downside.

submitted by /u/Musclemary
[link] [comments]

Why do Civs sometimes offer a peacedeal then not accept it if you modify it then change it back to the original?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 05:20 PM PDT

Was playing with Montezuma and he offered a peacedeal, tried to change it to get more stuff and he stopped me. Then upon changing it back he wouldn't accept it. I couldn't get him to give or cede the same cities anymore...

Also side note... why do civs request trades like this? Why isn't there some setting saying (this is so imbalanced its not worth your time)? http://imgur.com/tRUZ6gF

submitted by /u/Hellsremorse
[link] [comments]

Resourceful Uluru is resourceful

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 10:07 AM PDT

Impassable grasslands?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 10:49 AM PDT

Feels good man

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 02:22 PM PDT

Abnormally Long Production Times. Bug or am I missing something?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 05:45 AM PDT

Zombie religion

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 07:56 PM PDT

Yesterday I started a new game as Norway. Civ VI, no mods, emperor on shuffle map. I had a rough week and just wanted to conquer some people.

The first civ I met was Brazil. I spent way too much time and energy conquering him with clubmen and archers, but a couple interesting things happened during this time.

1) Pedro built Stonehenge, but he didn't have any holy sites on which to use his prophet at that point. So his prophet wandered over towards my land and it was at this point I declared war, because I had never had an opportunity to steal or kill a Great Prophet. What I learned is that you cannot do either. Every time I attacked the prophet it just teleported back to his capitol. He eventually was able to found Catholicism despite my attempts to stop him.

2) Once I had conquered Rio and eliminated Pedro from the game, I realized something. I was now in control of three cities with the Catholicism icon (Pedro's two and one of mine), and checking the religion summary shows that it's the dominant religion in four cities. It shows Holy City: Conquered. It does NOT show up in the Religious Victory summary, however. But what would happen if I decided to spread this religion around the world? I already confirmed that I can build Catholic missionaries. Could it win the religious victory anyway? And if so, would I win, or would it be zombie Brazil?

submitted by /u/paracoon
[link] [comments]

[Civ VI] "Altitude Training" - What does it give me and why do I get it when I build an apostle here?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 07:51 PM PDT

Civ 6 - Sharing tiles with allied city states?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 02:29 PM PDT

Is there a mod out there that makes it possible to share a tile with city states you're the Souzerain of? Right now, I often refrain from sending envoys to city states, because they have a habit of screwing me over. Often, my attacks on another civ will get blocked by my vazal state blocking all tiles surrounding my units. This makes moving my army through chokepoints an absolute hell. Militaristic city states are the main problem here, for obvious reasons.

Also, since we're talking mods: is there a mod that stops my vazal city states from razing the city I'm trying to conquer? I appreciate the help and all, but after countless turns of trying to break down the enemy walls, it's a bit annoying when my allies have the final hit on the city and promptly raze it.

submitted by /u/Flabsie
[link] [comments]

Is anyone else having issues with CQUI after the most recent Steam update?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 07:04 PM PDT

I show that it is enabled, but when I load an old game or create a new game the mod isn't actually loaded and all of my resource icons are screwed up (displaying multiple icons where there should be one icon on a tile). I have tried unsubscribing/resubscribing and restarting windows a few times after the update. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

The only other mod I am running is detailed worlds, but I have tried it without that disabled and I had the same issue.

submitted by /u/PickMeMrKotter
[link] [comments]

I managed to pillage a Encampment (without besieging it)

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 03:11 PM PDT

Map settings for mid/late game colonizing?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 01:08 PM PDT

I really like the idea of colonization in civ but most of the time any spots worth settling on other continents are taken by other civs

submitted by /u/the_shnozz
[link] [comments]

I do not know what to do

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 05:05 PM PDT

So I've been getting some odd graphical bug in which my game will rapidly slow down and then the UI and words within them will disappear completely for a short while and then will load back in. I have yet to find solution, I have reinstalled the game, I always play it on low settings due to me not having a strong computer.

This problem comes after my being forced to move from the version Directx11 to Directx9 due to Directx11 suddenly not loading in correctly. Please help me.

submitted by /u/Jace_Spicer
[link] [comments]

Multiplayer, In General Anyone Found A Fix?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 02:26 PM PDT

Me and my group of friends love civilization 5 to death. But the multiplayer to it seems to be a mess. Every time we launch up the game it will run perfectly fine for around 100-150 turns (less if we have more players). Then the game proceeds to freeze and it is impossible for us to go to the next turn. This is fixed when someone disconnects but the problem returns when the disconnected player returns. Have any of you encountered this problem, and if you have how did you fix it? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Marshberger
[link] [comments]

Feels good man

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 08:07 PM PDT

Freeciv WebGL with 3D VR Google Cardboard and Speech Recognition controls

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 09:42 AM PDT

Enemy Great Writer still stays in occupied city

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 03:15 PM PDT

Is there some kind of game breaking bug that I am not aware of?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 12:19 PM PDT

Apparently there is a game breaking bug in late game eras that if mentioned this sub goes haywire? I never heard of this bug or this sub doing that. Is this true?

submitted by /u/AG9090
[link] [comments]

Is there a mod that allows me to "get rid" of civilizations from being selected during random God selection?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 06:28 AM PDT

When we do multiplayer games we have to force the AI to play as certain Gods like Bluetooth just because we don't want the chance of getting them during game startup since we all choose random Gods. Basically looking for a way to strike out certain Gods from being selected.

Is there a mod or way to fix this?

submitted by /u/59216945822948031
[link] [comments]

What's the strangest map/game seed you've found in Civ 6?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 10:42 PM PDT

A small tweak for VI's districts

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 03:42 PM PDT

I thought of a small tweak while playing civ 6. I think it would be appropriate if the first building for a district could be built in the city center (without the district being built). Like a library or a market. They wouldn't provide GPP or adjacency bonuses to keep the value districts. I don't want to spend 30+ turns building an industrial zone just to get some extra production. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/sisyphus_crushed
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.