Civilization - Freeciv WebGL 3D updated with new roads and railroads graphics


Freeciv WebGL 3D updated with new roads and railroads graphics

Posted: 14 May 2017 05:55 AM PDT

City-state tierlist by victory type (draft)

Posted: 14 May 2017 06:50 AM PDT

TIL forts in Civ IV could be used as canals and missile silos

Posted: 14 May 2017 02:13 PM PDT

Apprantly even heavy metal fans like Civ

Posted: 14 May 2017 08:51 AM PDT

Dear Firaxis, can we please get more tags for mods on the workshop?

Posted: 14 May 2017 08:36 AM PDT

Currently the only tags are:

  • AI
  • Gameplay
  • Scenario
  • UI

I think it'd be much better if it was something like this:

  • Civilization
  • City-State
  • Great People
  • Units
  • Tech / Civic
  • Resource
  • Building
  • Policy
  • Religion
  • Wonder
  • Government
  • Gameplay Mechanic
  • Leader
  • UI
  • Tweaks
  • Historical
  • Fictional
submitted by /u/Desertmoongw
[link] [comments]

An inside look at playing Civ V on Settler.

Posted: 14 May 2017 03:30 PM PDT

Sea of Grain

Posted: 14 May 2017 08:28 AM PDT

The Ideologies set up for Earth 1939.

Posted: 13 May 2017 10:31 PM PDT

[V] Patronage UU hoarding with modded civs

Posted: 14 May 2017 12:30 PM PDT

[Civ V] Must-have mods?

Posted: 14 May 2017 03:25 PM PDT

I was interested in modding Civ V (since I'm too poor for Civ VI) and wanted to ask, what are your must-have mods for Civ V? They can be very small changes up to a total conversion. So, comment on your favorite mods and/or some sites where I can find more! Thanks

submitted by /u/EclipZz187
[link] [comments]

Does anyone else want a new CivCity game but having cross multiple eras and allowing you to play as any civ?

Posted: 14 May 2017 08:48 AM PDT

What are some good mods that change the gameplay mechanics? [Civ VI]

Posted: 14 May 2017 04:13 PM PDT

The Mods that I currently have installed that change mechanics (that work) are:

  • Better Espionage Screen (astog)
  • Starting Scout (NoShotz)
  • Wonder Tweaks (ADLER)
  • Real Tech Tree (infixo)
  • Dynamic Diplomacy (Updated) (Iroh-Q, ITcore)
  • NQ Maps Pack (HellBlazer)
  • NQ Enhanced UI (HellBlazer)
  • Tundra Farms (gametempest)

 

I originally had the NQ Balance Mod installed but it basically ruined resources for me, and my favorite game type is domination, so resource wars are half the fun and that mod eliminated it. My big wonder is, are there any other good mods that would change the gameplay and make it better that one could recommend? The reason I ask is because the workshop isn't as old as Civ V's and most mods are new or patched recently and might not have many reviews or downloads.

NOTE: While it can be fun, I am not looking for civs, maps, or units (unless the units are a pack rather than a specific one). I'm looking for better UI, enhanced or changed research trees, building packs, etc.

submitted by /u/KCPStudios
[link] [comments]

Desert > Grassland

Posted: 14 May 2017 07:19 PM PDT

[Civ VI] Does Stephanie Kwolek and Wernher Von Braun effects stack?

Posted: 14 May 2017 05:21 PM PDT

Both have the same effect (100% production towards space race projects). If I get both, dos it mean I get 200% production or I get the 100% only once, turning the other great people useless?

submitted by /u/leandrombraz
[link] [comments]

New Idea to improve Coastal Cities! CIV 6

Posted: 14 May 2017 01:42 AM PDT

As we all know coastal cities lack in comparison to their inland counterparts. The biggest problem seems to be the lack of land to use. This is especially true on Islands Maps.

So what did coastal civs do to "expand" their territory? They moved to the water.. Venice style!

The idea is, that certain districts will be buildable on the coast, if adjacent to the city center or another disctrict.

These disctricts, of course, should be a little less desireable then inland ones.

  1. the tech should come a little later than when they would be normally available

  2. 50% increased production cost, because, well, it'll be more tricky to do!

These coastal disctricts could have policies influencing them to become, for example, late game culture power houses( coastal theater square), or you could even create a civ (guess which) around them!

Industrial zones should probably be excluded.

Whatever it is, this would be another step in helping our coast!

submitted by /u/awoobz
[link] [comments]

Rudeism plays Civ VI with 6 sieves.

Posted: 14 May 2017 11:18 AM PDT

Restore City State after it's been captured? (Civ6)

Posted: 14 May 2017 06:32 PM PDT

So I was the suzerain of Toronto. Toronto was Captured by Saladin. I started a war with Saladin to liberate Toronto - Saladin gave in and agreed to give up Toronto in exchange for peace.

Now - I figured that - the same was as it was in Civ5 - I would get the option to liberate the City State. But instead, the city automatically became mine and now i'm stuck with Toronto which is on the other side of the world from me.

Eh??? Is it not possible to liberate a city state in civ6 anymore?? Stupid...

submitted by /u/EtheriumSky
[link] [comments]

Civ 6 Crashing on same turn

Posted: 14 May 2017 09:32 AM PDT

I've played Civ religiously since 2. Had this issue with V and after the first expansion, things were smooth sailing. Got Civ 6 at launch, hated it, picked it up again just now and was really into it. Now I get a crash at turn 238 and it's 2010 all over again.

Is this common? I tried several variables to try and get past this turn, autosave off, at 10, graphics settings. I'm now re-installing. This is the same old situation and quite honestly fuck Firaxis for this.

submitted by /u/Mcchickenborn
[link] [comments]

First time finding Fountain of Youth. FOY + Camel Archers = OP

Posted: 13 May 2017 08:17 PM PDT

So... how is tourism really working in Civilization 6?

Posted: 14 May 2017 10:42 AM PDT

It is hard to understand that it is so difficult to find detailed information on this subject. So, domestic tourism is one percent of your culture - or is it? Wonders generate tourism, but how much? Please, where are all the details available?

submitted by /u/DarkerRunes
[link] [comments]

Civ v keeps crashing

Posted: 14 May 2017 06:55 AM PDT

I can play for 2 turns but when i end the 2nd turn the game crashes, any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/sexualised_pears
[link] [comments]

AmsterBear

Posted: 14 May 2017 01:30 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.