Skyrim - My Bethesda Resume


My Bethesda Resume

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 12:18 PM PDT

I got this Letter of Inheritance today

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 02:44 AM PDT

Finished Skyrim main quest for the first time

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 03:07 AM PDT

So, today, i finished the main quest for the first time. Alduin is dead, and I'm standing at the throat of the world, thinking okay, what now. Than, i decide to climb down to spook the greybeards with the call dragon thuum, but i don't feel like taking the stairs. Of course, i die from fall damage. The hero who saved the world, dies of laziness. I wanna see the guys face at the hall of valor, when i get back in 5 seconds and explain i fallen off a cliff in like 3 seconds after he ported me back :D

submitted by /u/Sonor_87
[link] [comments]

Did it really take me 6+ years to notice this god damn stone in front of Ulfric's Palace or is this new?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 10:40 PM PDT

Saw this cool license plate the other day

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 12:42 PM PDT

What is your favourite city in Skyrim?

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 06:40 AM PDT

Ever wonder who the heck published the book "Alduin is Real" and why?

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 01:33 AM PDT

It's written by a barely literate man whose sole proof of Alduin's existence (prior to the events of the game, anyway) was "My pa told me a story about it once!"

I can't help but wonder who looked at the original manuscript and said "Yes, this needs to be leather-bound and sold to the literate population of Tamriel!"

submitted by /u/Gunner2893
[link] [comments]

No Travel Play Through Has Introduced Me To So Many Cool Side Missions

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 07:44 PM PDT

Never been a huge fan of Windhelm (location/weather), but there's no denying that it has an interesting design and that Candelhearth Hall is probably one of the most impressive inns in the game, IMO.

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 01:08 AM PDT

What is your most unconventional (yet viable) build?

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 07:08 AM PDT

Stumbled onto this beauty of a view after I got distracted climbing the Sven Thousand Steps

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 07:54 PM PDT

Quick help question: Does reducing my level with console commands scale down enemy levels too?

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 04:36 AM PDT

I'm currently cheating my way into an ideal starting character with max speech and a few other things, and leveled myself a bit too far in the process. If I just use the player.setlevel X command, will the enemies still be too powerful for a character who has never been in a real fight before or will they scale back down?

Update: I've figured a better way to level it all up without running into this problem, but I'm still curious about the answer.

submitted by /u/Tridian
[link] [comments]

About to legendary Alduin in iron armor

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 06:52 AM PDT

Title as it says. Have been playing for about a year now with goty edition. I felt like my daedric equipment would be a little unfair since nothing can really kill my guy on the hardest difficulty aside from my own stupidity. Fantastic game. I don't know if I will finish here or try modding but modding is very limited on ps4 so I might just move onto a different game after this. I hear Witcher3 is pretty good.

submitted by /u/SpoonceMeister
[link] [comments]

Resto Loop Tutorial

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 06:45 AM PDT

A short story of my hatred for Vampires.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 01:38 PM PDT

So you know how you always go to that one store or shop not because their stuff is all that great, but maybe you go to see a certain person that works there? Well that's been my experience in Whiterun recently.

Something kept me coming back to Warmaiden's and that something was actually a someone, and that someone was Adrienne Avenicci. A friendly chat, good prices and supporting a Woman's dream made me feel good to do business there so I kept coming back after each adventure to pawn off the good steel and armor I had come across. Even though I couldn't marry her I liked toying with the idea of the two of us together. Our visits would help to entertain that fantasy. Well.... they did.

Last night I came to the Gates of Whiterun only to be met by a Master Vampire and two thralls by his side, clashing with the city guards. They were gaining the upper hand so I had to intervene. I made quick work of the thralls with two swift shots to their heads, then pulled out my matching daggers, Fate & Fortune to finish off the master vampire. With the help of city guards, I had defeated him without a challenge.

As I start to check the bodies for whatever loot they might have, I notice that two citizens were caught in the crossfire. How unfortunate that they had to die in the streets at the hands of some bloodthirsty monster I though to myself, as I moved their bodies out of the street. However I stopped when moving the second body. It was a woman with sandy blonde hair, tan skin and she seemed to be wearing an apron.... I turned her over and it was Adrienne. Knowing her, she must have heard the ruckus outside and tried to fight them off, but they were too much for her.

Though I sell my bow to the highest bidder, and I steal from those who are unworthy of their wealth, and I kill for the night mother without question, I am always a man of my word. So I go now to seek the Dawnguard, and avenge you Adrienne. They stole you from the world of the living, and I promise to show no mercy to each and every undead vampire I come across.

R.I.P to the Warmaiden of Whiterun.

submitted by /u/Not_who_you_think__
[link] [comments]

How to Play Skyrim Without Killing Anyone

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 06:28 AM PDT

The Stormcloaks must have it cold, they could do with longer sleeves and a nice winter coat.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 12:16 PM PDT

Cool Stalhrim refraction effect

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 06:09 PM PDT

I love this game

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 01:15 PM PDT

I couldn't find any clues indicating what happened to this khajit trader. Only thing I could think of is that he came too close to a Giant camp.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 04:57 PM PDT

Fuck you nazeem

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 12:07 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.