Halo - Matchmaking Feedback Update - April 24th


Matchmaking Feedback Update - April 24th

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 08:07 AM PDT

Did drawing of Master Chief digitally on my iPad

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 12:47 PM PDT

"Evolution of Spartan" (Aka how to tell if a Spartan is lying.)

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 03:40 AM PDT

I think my US History Teacher is a Halo fan.

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 10:16 AM PDT

what multi perfect kills will look like.

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 12:18 PM PDT

Teamwork > Overshield

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 02:00 PM PDT

Not a bad start to my first H3 game in a while

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 08:59 AM PDT

Tutorial on how to play Warzone in Custom Games! Shout out to Le ZeNy!

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 08:21 PM PDT

MLB Network when comparing Giancarlo Stanton to Aaron Judge. Worst part is they called it a, "terminator"

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 10:52 AM PDT

No bullets, only nades

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 04:52 PM PDT

I'm just going to leave this here #2 - WZ Maps in Custom Game

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 10:04 AM PDT

I've never been all that great at Halo, but I'm proud of this one.

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 07:57 AM PDT

Customs Browser Idea... we really need this

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 09:15 PM PDT

The ability to list map and game mode combinations. Trying to hunt down the particular mode for a certain map is painful as hell and would be resolved completely if map+ mode combos were listed. Also this would mean users wouldn't have to say which mode to use in the maps description. Side note; a instructions box would be awesome as well in some cases along side the description. This could be a place for creators to put notes about the map/mode, thats all.

submitted by /u/Nebuerdex
[link] [comments]

So Le ZeNy has gotten Battle of Noctus saved as a map

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 02:18 PM PDT

Halo Reach vs Halo 3

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 10:26 PM PDT

Hey guys, this is not a post where I'm asking you which game is better. Basically, me and my friend are planning to play through the entire story of a Halo game, either Reach or 3. Between Halo 3 and Reach, which had the longer story and which had the harder story when played on Legendary?

submitted by /u/SlightPower
[link] [comments]

Halo 5 matchmaking in a nutshell.

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 06:35 PM PDT

Sometimes one frag grenade is all you need

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 01:48 PM PDT

Would the community like more of the kind of videos 343 did last week with the book run down?

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 02:53 PM PDT

Would people like it and what kind of topics would you like them to talk about?

submitted by /u/reiku78
[link] [comments]

Some classic sound sprinkles on the Halo 5 cake

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 11:47 PM PDT

Check out this large Halo forge map that includes Warzone bases inside a canyon!

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 06:29 AM PDT

Just finished Halo 5's campaign.

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 11:14 PM PDT

It's like they went out of their way to crap on my favorite characters. I currently have not plans to buy 6 or 7 and watch them be desecrated further. :(

submitted by /u/Banincoming
[link] [comments]

Do you guys think extermination has potential to be a big game mode in h6, on the level of CTF and oddball?

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 10:58 AM PDT

So I'm just getting into halo and I need to get something off my chest...

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 10:51 PM PDT

I just began playing Halo CE after buying the Master Chief Collection yesterday. I got to the part where you find the central control for the halo and you try to take it from the covenant. I need To talk about how much trouble I'm having with this mission because it is seriously becoming a chore to finish. I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong here because the objectives where I have to reach the transition of the chasm is just kicking my butt. After getting to the third one and getting to the top of the pyramid I was about ready to throw my controller at my screen because of how stressed I was at the repetitiveness and the amount of those dang hunters. Please tell me I'm doing something wrong because while I think the combat is amazing and I was even beginning to enjoy the story, this mission is really turning me off from the franchise due to its repetition and overall (what I feel like) cheap moves to lengthen the mission. I know this is sounding like a rant and it is but don't interpret it as bashing the franchise as a whole. When all is said and done I will probably continue to the next installments of Halo once I finish this godforsaken mission.

submitted by /u/UTese
[link] [comments]

Trying to do Halo5 custom crossplay

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 09:04 PM PDT

Hey guys im trying to play Halo5 forge on PC with my bros on Xbone.

However it shows all of them as offline and I can only see 3 games on the custom browser. The Xbox app works fine and I can see them all online and im with them in a party.

Anyone have an idea?

submitted by /u/SternballAllDay
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.