Grand Theft Auto V - Let me give you a hand with that...


Let me give you a hand with that...

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 04:23 PM PDT

Where did he come from!?

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 04:32 PM PDT

Wrongfully banned

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 01:38 AM PDT

Me and 3 other friends were playing GTA online doing heists and stuff. A modder came in and started spawning tanks we rode the tanks but we didn't do anything just drove it around shooting cars. We didn't stay for long we got off and went to do more heists. After our last mission my friend got an email saying he's banned for 30 days although he 1. Didn't do anything nor was he hacking and 2. All 4 of rode spawned in vehicles. Anyone know why he was banned and if he can dispute it? It really sucks he's going to lose all his money, level, and stats that we all worked really hard to get. He's unable to log into the rockstar website as well what can he do?

Edit: we still can't figure out why he got banned no specific reason from rock star

submitted by /u/radi0act1v3
[link] [comments]

Property Missions, I Miss You

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 04:42 PM PDT

At about 80% game completion and all properties purchased, after only one special cab mission, all my businesses have stopped calling me. I see on Google people complaining all the way back in 2013-14 but maybe Rockstar hasn't fixed it yet...DAE still have this issue?? I'm on PS4 and ive reinstalled and restarted and everything, no luck.

submitted by /u/nick888kcin
[link] [comments]

What are some contact missions that are completable by yourself?

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 04:02 PM PDT

I know you're all sick of hearing about it, but yet a new interesting thing is going on with cheaters online.

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 09:06 PM PDT

"money drops" but without bags, Just Constant +[VALUE] messages and my cash going up even though i was nowhere near anyone.

submitted by /u/LawlessCoffeh
[link] [comments]

PS4 heists

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 12:20 AM PDT

Expert on all heists add me ayoitsjoe for final heist

submitted by /u/Ayoitsjoe
[link] [comments]

Was playing on a public session and someone put a campfire on me, thus making me burn even when I join a different session. Tried restarting, nothing worked.

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 03:13 AM PDT

I meant to do that

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 06:06 PM PDT

Need help job

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 12:02 AM PDT

I'm on Xbox one anyone on that can do a spare a few mins to help me do this job would be appreciated message gamer tag below

submitted by /u/rollingmagic
[link] [comments]

Is PlayStation Plus required to play online?

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 10:54 PM PDT

I've recently been playing online on PS4 without a PS+ subscription and have had no issues. Yet now I'm not able to log on without it. Has this always been the case?

submitted by /u/brispence
[link] [comments]

Spring Update Ideas?

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 03:41 PM PDT

So in years past we've seen some really good updates (Business DLC) and as we're approaching that time of year where school is letting out for the summer and the updates are usually heavier, what are your wishes and suggestions for new content?

Personally, I would really like to see a TBGT style of car updates, where we see newer models of old cars or at least are able to purchase them. In general I would like to see the addition of more standard style cars, such as a new sentinel, oracle, shafter, etc. Maybe in addition an update with just convertibles and off road vehicles to make a sort of "Beach Bum 2.0" update. I would also really like to see more features like operable panoramic sunroofs or the ability to roll down windows.

submitted by /u/unfeaxgettable
[link] [comments]

Play with me!

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 08:44 PM PDT

Looking for like minded aus/nz pc players, who would be keen to just jump on a teamspeak, and do some heists and just have fun in general.

submitted by /u/raptus101
[link] [comments]

LF People who want to do "Normal Style" Street Racing! [PC][NA]

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 03:16 PM PDT

Hey guys. I have since repurchased GTA V after taking a break for awhile. I am not too interested in the "Mario Kart, Hot Wheels" racing that has infected and plagued like a horrid disease on GTA Online.

If anyone of you cool people would like to do some street racing... please add me on Social Club (IphoneJet).

I also have a Discord - https://discord.gg/RTzzEDp

Hope to see you soon!

PS. Our group normally plays in the Evening Time around 8PM-12PM EST.

submitted by /u/iphonesoccer420
[link] [comments]

®® Mazda RX 7 ®® (Showcase & Tuning Options)

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 03:07 PM PDT

[XB1] - Does anyone have any idea why I cant play online with my friend???

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 11:11 AM PDT

So basically the only reason I bought this game months ago was so I can play online with my best friend who lives about 10 minutes away from me. Anytime we get in a game together it last from anywhere to 5-30min before one of us gets kicked saying something like we lost connection or whatever. Now when I play by myself and join an online game it lasts for awhile with no problems, I rarely will lose connection and get booted, same goes for my friend as well. But the second we party up and try getting into the same game to do heists and stuff we have sooo many problems. Weve tried just about everything too, sending invites different ways, joining from the friend list, joining from the online menu, even tried doing private online matches and nothing seems to work.

Can anyone shed some light on this super annoying problem? All I want to do is play this game like it was intended (with your friends) :(

Also another thing thats probably worth mentioning, we play battlefield and other games together just fine, its just GTA5 that is trying to ruin our fun! But thanks for any help in advance, you guys are always super nice and helpful!

submitted by /u/Smathers
[link] [comments]

BMW M5 (Showcasing & Tuning Options)

Posted: 24 Apr 2017 02:37 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.