Grand Theft Auto V - Microtransactions are a disease.


Microtransactions are a disease.

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 01:20 PM PDT

Calculated.

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 06:20 AM PDT

First time I've ever seen "I'm not a Hipster" vehicles spawning in traffic in Online mode

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 01:25 PM PDT

[PC] This is precisely the cancer that ruins GTA Online for everyone

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 05:32 PM PDT

The easiest method to do Pacific Standard ELITE challenge and get 1.6 mil

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 10:31 AM PDT

Quick business and garage question

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 09:42 PM PDT

I have a meth lab with all of the upgrades purchased for it. If I buy a meth lab in a different location will the upgrades carry over to the new one? Also if I buy a different import/export garage will the cars I've already stolen transfer to the new garage?

submitted by /u/DeadWoodPete
[link] [comments]

Cunning stunts in fh3, first thing that came up to my mind when i've saw it

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 11:40 AM PDT

[Help] AddonPeds and Mod Manager

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 04:34 PM PDT

New to SP modding. I've gotten a hang of installation of normal mods and I know that MM can load modded rpfs. What I cannot figure out is how to properly install AddonPeds and modify rpf files using OpenIV when the file I'm using is in another location.

submitted by /u/XEL93
[link] [comments]

Is matchmaking still shit?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 08:08 PM PDT

Recently, I've been missing some of that gtao fun, but the thing that keeps me away, the thing that pushed me away, is/was the worst matchmaking I've ever experienced. So, is it fixed? Last time I played was around year ago.

submitted by /u/Avalan666
[link] [comments]

Eleven: A Stranger Things Tribute [Rockstar Editor]

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 03:54 PM PDT

Heavy Sniper is pointless compared to the marksman rifle

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 03:11 PM PDT

Why even give us something that took forever to get if it can't one shot players over 100, all this means is that the sniper is just a noob killer. But is pointless when that guy with the noobsman rifle comes out, and sprays until you're dead when you need 2 shots. The Heavy Sniper should be a one shot kill regardless of player, honestly this would fix the marksman rifle being too OP, and making the Heavy Sniper pointless when you can simply one shot them, and getting rid of the people with their "MAH KD" mindset who'll kill themselves to protect it.

submitted by /u/CrossboneGundamXMX1
[link] [comments]

The Rolling Apocalypse

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 09:03 AM PDT

Glitch: some cars don't drive/move at all?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 11:18 AM PDT

I started a fresh (though moderately modded) game. I started the first paparazzo mission, where you're supposed to follow the limo on the motorbike with the passenger on the back, but the damn bike wouldn't move at all. I spawned in other bikes, and they worked fine, (but I couldn't complete the mission with them).

I ended up just having to 'skip' all of the segments of the mission to get through it. Afterwards, I spawned that same bike through a trainer, and same issue - meaning it wasn't a glitch exclusive to the mission, but the bike (and possibily other vehicles too). Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a known issue? Is there a solution?

submitted by /u/Obanon
[link] [comments]

F1 type races are the best in GTA

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 06:58 AM PDT

If your not ready that reversal power up will get ya

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 10:35 AM PDT

Infinite loading screen when trying to start new game, but loads fine when loading save file. (PC)

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 07:38 AM PDT

Pretty much as the title describes. I'm playing for the first time since the game out. I modded the game, and have been using my old saves to help test, and make sure everything works and there are no glitches or anything, and finally got everything the way I like.

Problem is when I finally went to start a new game, i was stuck loading forever. I tried a few more times, same thing. I moved the game to my SSD, and same thing. I moved and removed my save & config files, and still infinite loading. Any ideas? Google hasn't helped much so far, and verifying files didn't work either.

Edit: Solved.

I renamed my 'mods' folder to something else, and the new game started fine. Once I finished the intro, I renamed it back to 'mods', and loaded back into the game, and could continue where I left off, and had all my mods working. I think R* just didn't want you starting the game with anything but the default content.

submitted by /u/Obanon
[link] [comments]

Can't set bounties despite being level 47?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 12:00 PM PDT

So im on x360 and it says I have to be level 10 to set bounties, but I'm a level 47. What is going on and how do I fix it?

submitted by /u/Barvoucher
[link] [comments]

Can't access weapon wheel online

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 07:52 AM PDT

I've just started playing online on PS4 and have been enjoying it but I can't access my weapon wheel at all. I have bought a carbine and still have my original pistol.

There's no problem with my L1 button because I can access the weapon wheel in story mode. I've looked around online and seen that there's been problems with the weapon wheel but I can't find a solution.

Any advice to fix this is much appreciated.

submitted by /u/BillyDynamite
[link] [comments]

how do you start up a tiny racers lobby?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 10:14 AM PDT

I cant find it anywhere under jobs

submitted by /u/pls-to-help
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.