Diablo - DemonHunter Solo 1-70 in 1h45m37s ! (T6 HoA1 only)


DemonHunter Solo 1-70 in 1h45m37s ! (T6 HoA1 only)

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 07:04 AM PDT

Diablo/Blizzard summit for the Necromancer - VOD by Rhykker in attendance

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 03:10 PM PDT

Ram memory performance issue with new patch

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 07:30 PM PDT

i have no problem with it, since i ve 16gb, but my friend ve 8gb.

Problem: Each time we teleport to a new map, the memory usage increases in 50-100mb. Until he reaches a point were its unplayable.

He didnt have this "lag/sttuter" problem in season 1 to 9.

(64bits)

submitted by /u/victork95
[link] [comments]

(x-post from r/heroesofthestorm) Diablo's D3 skin has a super creepy lore voice line

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 04:01 PM PDT

Now that crafting mats no longer exist as inventory items, why aren't they auto pickup like gold??

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 06:58 PM PDT

what are looking to be best builds/solo classes?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 06:02 PM PDT

title, wondering what i should be rocking out.

submitted by /u/magem8
[link] [comments]

Come join Our D3 Xbox sub and Xbox Club just in time for Seasons!

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 02:51 PM PDT

We are always accepting new members and have an outstanding community. We only play on xbox, and there is always some able to help.

Our sub - /r/Diablo3XboxOne/

Xbox Club - Diablo 3 Legit Only

submitted by /u/Corrison
[link] [comments]

Why is Blizzard's app being such a huge resource hog?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 07:02 PM PDT

Seriously....Steam manages multiple games with chat,update an other features and uses next to zero resources while Blizzard's app,managing two...count them...two games eats my CPU for breakfast.

This is constant and is very noticeable....I have to shut down the Blizzard app when I launch a game.

How is this even considered acceptable performance?It makes absolutely no sense.

submitted by /u/Anduu1
[link] [comments]

kanai's skorn already gone?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 06:18 PM PDT

I waited until today to get kanai's skorn (wanted to have the transmog in seasons) but the chest doesn't show up. Has it already been removed? Thought it would still be available on the 31st.

submitted by /u/chompchamp
[link] [comments]

Anyone using an AMD FX CPU? Whats your FPS?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 04:32 PM PDT

I've got an athlon 640 which runs D3 at an unplayable 5-15fps on lowest settings. Not gonna lie, gr80+ are challenging af at low framerates. I'm on a tight budget atm and thinking of skipping Ryzen and instead save for next gen and just buy an FX chip for now. I also wont need to buy ddr4 ram which is expensive atm. The FX chips are dirt cheap and I'm thinking of grabbing an FX 6350. I couldn't find any info online on how well D3 performs with an FX chip. So here I am asking you.

Do you have an FX chip(which one) and whats your solo and group FPS like?

submitted by /u/ballsack_man
[link] [comments]

Can you still drop items on console?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 08:35 PM PDT

We are playing seasons and I drop items for my buddy and he doesn't see them. He can hear them drop but not see them.

Is this a bug or a way to prevent the whole dupping and modding thing?

submitted by /u/TheGhostGG
[link] [comments]

Should a newish player jump in this season?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 02:41 PM PDT

I have a barbarian with about 40 hours on him, paragon level 130 ish, and I can run GR25 ish with assorted gear and a self made build. I'm still learning a lot though.

I've read a lot, but I still don't seem to fully understand seasons. It seems like it's mostly cosmetic aside from the gift. So is there really any point for me to make a seasonal character when I have so much progression left to make on my main?

submitted by /u/FrequentlyHertz
[link] [comments]

Diablo on Twitter: Season 10 is now live everywhere, including console!

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:10 PM PDT

Season 10 Open Spreadsheet for Leg Finds

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 06:18 PM PDT

After posting an excel spreadsheet with 500 legs shortly after 2.5.0 came out, I was asked to create and open one. Here it is. I will also be doing one just by myself and try and measure the data. Only change the data AFTER you hit a solo 70 grift. I hope this doesn't get trolled on.

submitted by /u/buzzcut13
[link] [comments]

Best RNG at Season Start ever.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 08:56 PM PDT

Right out of the gate, so to speak, at level 40 we found a rainbow goblin, in a T6 game set at level 1 monsters. Like a dream come true. Death breath, imperial gems galore. Leveling is gonna be cake!

submitted by /u/RandallFlagg19
[link] [comments]

Not getting rift keystone

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 08:32 PM PDT

I've been running adventures but haven't received any keystones. Not sure what I'm missing.

submitted by /u/taliababa
[link] [comments]

PS4 Seasons glitch

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 08:30 PM PDT

Be careful with opening your left dpad seasons challenges while backing, you will glitch out if you tp back in that screen.

submitted by /u/justchill4xe
[link] [comments]

Kanai's Scorn already gone?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 08:03 PM PDT

I was under the impression that it would be available for all of March. Was it removed when the season went live earlier this evening? It's still March in all of the US yet no event is triggering when I run up to the Immortal Throne. I can't find a post citing a specific end time of the day so I figured I would check here instead. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/SazhAttack
[link] [comments]

El'Druin (Tyrael's sword) light-up replica 50% off at Blizzard Store

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 06:37 AM PDT

The Blizzard store is having a big spring sale, and this awesome replica is 50% off - now only $30. I bought one a couple years ago and it's great - the gem in the middle lights up and everything.

http://gear.blizzard.com/diablo-collectibles-premium/sword-of-justice-replica

Lots of other Diablo related stuff on sale too. Yeah yeah, r/hailcorporate

edit: AND awesome Tyrael action figure for $5.50: http://gear.blizzard.com/neca-hots-tyrael

submitted by /u/emdeemcd
[link] [comments]

D3 Ultimate Evil local 4-player co-op, are all characters saved?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 02:20 PM PDT

Thinking of getting this to play with my 3 kids on ps4. Don't want anyone starting over every time we good it up lol... :/

submitted by /u/Nekurahn
[link] [comments]

For a group of 4, what's the best method and fastest to get 70.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 06:02 PM PDT

I am just wondering as the guide thats posted is pretty damn slow.

submitted by /u/sepulker
[link] [comments]

Kanais fury?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 05:50 PM PDT

Has anyone been able to get it in season 10? I was hoping it would still be in, but apparently they removed it on launch.

submitted by /u/tankmankels
[link] [comments]

How about we get trade back and make Primals BOA?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 05:23 PM PDT

Normal legendary items are no longer worth $250 so nobody will bother spending that much money, so why not bring trade back?

submitted by /u/ggwn
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.