Civilization - Remember that one time when you built the great wall of China when I was just one turn away from it?


Remember that one time when you built the great wall of China when I was just one turn away from it?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 08:27 AM PDT

Best natural wonder ever

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 01:08 PM PDT

There should be an achievement for this

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 12:01 AM PDT

What are the differences between the DX11 and DX12 versions of Civ6?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 11:22 AM PDT

I spawned on a continent with no other major civs, and only 2 city-states

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 08:41 AM PDT

[Comic] Gunboat Diplomacy

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 11:20 PM PDT

Alexander is So OP.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 05:48 AM PDT

Ok, cirlcejerk. But, I just finished my first Alexander Domination win. It was like a hot knife through butter. Not only that, but I was killing in culture and science as well.

Well, until he gets nerfed, have fun with it!

Edit: More info: This was on Immortal - Continents - Small. (I.E - Standard start.) Win was turn 212. Had Urbanization and neighborhoods in multiple cities. That's crazy to me.

submitted by /u/ComeOnReallly
[link] [comments]

CIV 5: Just tried a legalism 'tactic' with the Celts.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 07:59 AM PDT

As you will probably know legalism is the social policy that gives you free culture buildings in your first four cities. Usually this'll be a monument because you pick legalism up very early, but if you already have a culture building you get the next one as soon as you hit the tech for it.

The Celts have a UB that replaces the opera house and has a +3 happiness bonus. This is a bit too late to help with your expanses and in definitely in wide empires the cost of building opera houses is a bit too big. For the sake of fun though I went liberty + piety and held on to my legalism policy until I had build amphitheaters in all my cities so I'd get free 12 happiness upon discovering acoustics which is quite helpful. It's like a free Notre Dame.

Celts are already good for going wide with their bonusses to religion. This is a bit of a convoluted and hard to use well tactic but it's fun to try if you don't go wide often. You still have to build amphitheaters which is a pain and you'll still have the problems associated with not going tradition. Also you'll have to rush for acoustics if you still want to expand after that, more likely though you'll have allready settled all the good spots and you'll have to deal with low happiness until you discover the tech.

submitted by /u/Flying_Rainbows
[link] [comments]

I'm not being passive aggressive at all. Not. At. All.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 05:03 PM PDT

Paradise sure does make a lot of money

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 03:39 PM PDT

Quiz: Name the 52 civilizations to appear in the series

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 09:40 AM PDT

2K & Steam Civ 6 Digital Deluxe Prices FIXED! - [Brazil go get refunds] / (Thanks /u/kailen_ for linking me this)

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 09:22 AM PDT

Apanada and China is insane

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 03:19 PM PDT

With the two new DLC wonders, we now have 13 wonders in Ancient and Classical era, and 18 in the rest. China's ability to rush 60% of a wonder with one builder (75% with Pyramids), can now add even more if you build the Apanada and get 2 influence points for each wonder. Throw in Corvée, monuments to the gods, and Autocracy, and you can get some insane results if you can survive until the late game. This is absolutely incredible.

submitted by /u/Seanl7497
[link] [comments]

[Poll] Which Civilization in Civilization VI has the best soundtrack?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:28 AM PDT

Always low on amenities (Civ6)

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 07:31 AM PDT

I am not sure what I'm doing wrong, I improve my luxury resources and I trade for ones that I don't have, yet my cities always seem to "lack amenities. " And I would rather not waste time and space building entertainment districts. Am I missing something?

submitted by /u/hildebranthony
[link] [comments]

Am I playing Persia wrong?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 06:47 PM PDT

This civ just gets way more amenity problems than other civs I play, is this just me or has anybody else noticed this too?

submitted by /u/DaRuthlessConspiracy
[link] [comments]

Buddy and I had the day off and he want to play 5 I wanted to play 6. This was our solution

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:43 AM PDT

Quick question regarding UI

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 05:50 PM PDT

Hello, I am new to CIV 6!

Is there a way to remove the hexagons on the ground?

Also, is there a way to remove the red hexagon that is always present if I am using an attack unit and its infront of barbarians for example?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/moonchild090
[link] [comments]

Civ 6 Running Sluggish Since Spring Update?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 03:47 PM PDT

While it may just be a coincidence as I hadn't played it for a bit before the update, the game has been running unbearably slow for me, even on smaller maps. My rig should definitely be able to handle this game without issue and so I'm curious as to if anyone else has had this issue since the update?

submitted by /u/justgotvacancy
[link] [comments]

Huh?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:49 PM PDT

The last post pointed this out, but there is still a lot of civs missing from the game

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 02:57 PM PDT

How high to you rate Cyrus' beard game

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:02 AM PDT

I was talking about Cyrus with my friends as we were playing a MP game and Civ 6 leaders and their beards came up and we though Cyrus was a strong 8 out of 10 with his beard game.

Where would you put his beard game yourself?

submitted by /u/Bmac_TLDR
[link] [comments]

[Civ6] Making an enemy make peace with someone else they are at war with?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 05:44 PM PDT

I am in a game right now, I have a formal friendship with Spain. Norway makes war with space, I denounce and Casus Belli a war against norway. I kick their teeth in until I even take one of their cities. Norway offers a peace deal, and at this point I realize it was all for not, because there is NO way for me to ask them to make peace with Spain....

Is there a tech/civic I need for this? Is the option only available when I have a formal alliance? This seems like a major oversight in basic diplomancy that I am pretty sure was available in every other civ game.

submitted by /u/LazlowK
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.