True Dota 2 - What would happen to the game if it took 2 heroes to activate a shrine? |
- What would happen to the game if it took 2 heroes to activate a shrine?
- Free 5.4k coaching with Dem!goD, every day 12-5 EST
- What mid heroes have the highest solo kill potential and also scale to late game decently?
- Similar to the thread about talents, how to people feel about shrines now that some time has passed?
- Playing IO (wisp) in pubs
- Is it viable to build a bloodthorn against PA VS mkb?
- I want to discuss my offlane Gyro build
- What can I do if I am counterpicked when I play Naga/Terrorblade?
| What would happen to the game if it took 2 heroes to activate a shrine? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:32 AM PDT I hear a lot of varying opinions about shrines which got me thinking this question. I'd love to hear opinions across all mmrs about what would change in different stages of the game, and how it affects each role. A few quick thoughts:
[link] [comments] |
| Free 5.4k coaching with Dem!goD, every day 12-5 EST Posted: 29 Mar 2017 06:57 AM PDT Hello! https://www.twitch.tv/demigoddota I finally finished school and I decided I want to have something to occupy my time, so I'm getting back into streaming. I'll be coaching every day M-F 12-5 PM (EST). I want to set a schedule for myself, by forcing myself to do something with my days it means I probably am less likely to waste them :) Coaching starts at 12 noon EST. If I start streaming earlier in the day, I'll be laddering, and if I run over a bit, I'll finish the game and start coaching immediately afterward. Since my stream is small, just join my chat channel (user channel Dem!goD) and I can invite to party from there. We play unranked, I put myself as coach, everyone wins :) If the channel grows a bit, we can use a google docs spreadsheet to sign up in an orderly fashion, but for now, that isn't really necessary. I dont charge anything, so if you find it useful, leave a comment here and i'll call it even :) My youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/demigodtv - previous VODS (also accessible on twitch, but you can get quality options and stuff on youtube, plus I think the player is a bit easier to use on mobile), vlog stuff w/me talking about my channel, old guides (6.88, but I put a lot of work into them so if you watch them at all definitely give feedback. They were well-recieved at the time). [link] [comments] |
| What mid heroes have the highest solo kill potential and also scale to late game decently? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:03 AM PDT I'm trying to be more self-sufficient and not pick mid heroes that require a lot of baby sitting because that doesn't seem to be working out for me at the moment. [link] [comments] |
| Similar to the thread about talents, how to people feel about shrines now that some time has passed? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 08:12 AM PDT |
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 11:18 PM PDT Alright I have been enjoying supporting with IO lately and have been winning! My last 9 matches with this hero is 8-1 in the 3.5k mmr bracket. I can't help but wonder if my strategy in the laning phase is lacking. Unlike other supports, I do not see a way for IO to be threat to the enemy offlane core or the possibility to roam/tp/smoke mid and kill the enemy mid. So I just buy tangos and the green health potion item. I keep safelane core's health in the greenzone, try to exchange right clicks with the offlane core, pull back to a safezone with my q after exchanging hits, repeat until core gets items. The only time I do a movement is when mid or offlane ally gets dived under the tower. I try to save if I do have the pack potion or a bottle with my q and e. Admittedly I see this too late so I most of the time I do not try to go for the save by tp. Most importantly, making the decision to relocate an ally is probably the most game winning/losing decision you can make in a teamfight. There is not enough time to decide to think of the following:
Oh crap I pressed q 2 times and now I relocate alone and now my core will die.. and I will be back to my relocate spot to feed enemy as well.. but don't give up! spend 50 gold for that tp jaunt and be youtube famous. Actually does that still even work? So anyone playing IO in pubs? Any general tips you can add? [link] [comments] |
| Is it viable to build a bloodthorn against PA VS mkb? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 08:06 PM PDT For example, crits do massive damage and are pretty core on Sven, and bloodthorn could be a mixed daedalus and mkb not to mention a silence and massive crits. But at the same time a PA could be carrying a bkb and therefore bloodthorn would be not as useful. [link] [comments] |
| I want to discuss my offlane Gyro build Posted: 29 Mar 2017 12:24 AM PDT So far I've done three matches with it, and it has had incredible success. https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3084456815 https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3084381823 https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3084330595 So I start off the game with Tangoes, Slippers of Agility, Wind Lace and Faerie Fire. Get brown boots as fast as possible, then finish Aquila. Dragon Lance, then instantly Boots of Travel. After that, Sange and Yasha or Manta, depending on the prevalence of purgable debuffs. One right click damage item (MKB, Daedalus, Shadow Blade), then one utility item (BKB, Linken's, Hurricane Pike). Sell Aquila and buy Butterfly to fuck with the enemy right clickers who don't have a MKB because you don't have evasion. Then you're tanky enough to be in the middle of fights, so sell the dragon lance if it's not a hurricane pike and buy some more damage. The skill build is E-Q-Q-E-Q-R-Q-E-E, talent tree is HP, Damage, CDR, last one is up to you, I just like 3 missiles because the hopeleness of seeing them coming in slowly as their BKB runs out is amazing and it's like a 1000 damage if they're on the run. If you run into a problem during a laning phase, buy quelling, cut some trees and farm the offlane jungle by cutting some trees and flaking two camps at once Discuss or something idk [link] [comments] |
| What can I do if I am counterpicked when I play Naga/Terrorblade? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 04:12 PM PDT Pretty much title. Things like Timber, Crystal Maiden, Jakiro, PitLord, Tinker and all those early gamers. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from True Dota 2. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment