Fallout - What do you think Fallout 4 did better than the other Fallouts? |
- What do you think Fallout 4 did better than the other Fallouts?
- I just made Fallout 4 look a lot darker and gritter
- Fantastic appreciation thread
- fallout 3 GOTY steam key
- [Showethought] Nuka world is probably swimming in disease
- What is even the point of Nuka-World (Fo4)
- Fallout 4 Overhaul?
- Fallout: The Movie
- Which is your favorite DLC for Fallout 4 (Strawpoll)?
- Join ManyATrueNerd as he struggles through the Original Fallout!
- HELLOOOOO! Wastelanders what is Your most intense funny or bad ass moment playing survival mode?
- What if the radiation mutated every plant in America, making an overly vegetated world?
- [FO4] I just can't seem to get into this game like I did FO3, Oblivion, Skyrim etc.
- Fallout themed scenarios in RimWorld
- Fallout 4: Mod to eliminate ghoul roar on Xbox?
- Can't advance in game due to bug/glitch!
- The future of Fallout considering the success of Grand Theft Auto
- Has any mod fixed the "settlements lights not casting any light" issue yet?
- What's the best way to play Fallout 1 and 2 on mac?
- I'm having a problem when zooming with the Laser rifle. [FNV]
- Why do the Brotherhood Outcasts fight when you beat Operation Anchorage?
- Bethesda's perk problem.
- Assistance required on Vault workshop
| What do you think Fallout 4 did better than the other Fallouts? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 09:28 AM PDT |
| I just made Fallout 4 look a lot darker and gritter Posted: 26 Mar 2017 05:10 PM PDT This really made my game look a lot less cartoony and goofy than the original game. Tell me what you guys think? Apologizes for the goofy wetsuit, i thought it looked cool but apparently i was wrong. And if anyone is wondering what my mod list is. I've made a guide not too long ago about the mods i use. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771077672 [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 06:15 AM PDT Why does everyone seem to hate him? I think he's just fantastic, one of the funniest characters in the series. Here are some quotes from him: "I'm in charge. This whole operation depends on me. No Fantastic, no power. Got the whole NCR suckling my teats, and it feels so good." "They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard." "Fuck, man. Everything. I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean. Like one time I imagined they were a code to get into a vault full of naked women. Man, how cool would that be?" "No, man. I know exactly what I'm doing. I just don't know what effect it's going to have. Over there controls power in this building. That station has readouts on the computer network. That big knob there makes a crazy noise. Sparks come out of that slot if you put stuff in it. And I'm learning more every day."
[link] [comments] |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 04:01 AM PDT |
| [Showethought] Nuka world is probably swimming in disease Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:10 PM PDT So I was talking about Nuka world the other day, and how SOMEONE keeps covering it human body parts and LITERAL BUCKETS OF BLOOD, which is icky and gross, and if you're trying to attract traders, MAYBE ITS NOT THE BEST IDEA TO HAVE HALF A ROTTING CORPSE ON YOUR MAIN ENTRANCE. But then I thought of something..... Aren't there a lot of diseases that can be spread via contact with infected blood? And this is the post apocalypse, people barely have access to clean water, let alone soap and anti bionics, so there's a high change that anyone could have a disease, especially people living in the middle of a desert.... So Nuka world is COATED IN DISEASE RIDDLED BLOOD, and no-one bats an eyelid? ALL THE RAIDERS PROBABLY HAVE HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE DISEASES BECAUSE SOME EDGELORDS NEEDED TO MAKE THEIR MARK. GOOD JOB! [link] [comments] |
| What is even the point of Nuka-World (Fo4) Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:17 PM PDT There is so much wrong with this DLC man it kills me. I probably spent more hours trying to get the 'Eyes on the Prize' trophy than I did playing that weak ass story. (If you can even call 4 quests a story.) And if you're like me and don't want to side with the raiders and you kill them all after 'The Grand Tour' then you've literally completed the dlc after 3 missions. I mean, you'd think the creator and sole proprietor of the entire park would be someone of importance in this story but instead you're tasked with running around the park wearing some goofy fucking glasses searching for pictures, all to satisfy some fangirl. The only main characters here are the gang leaders, which apparently only have one thing to say after meeting them, which is "Go put this collar on someone." Like seriously, right off the bat you're tasked with radiant quests, and you can't talk to them about anything else. Maybe I would be interested in siding with some of these people if they weren't so damn boring. I want to discover these characters through engaging dialogue not holotapes and computer logs. I heard that this DLC was supposed to compensate for the main games inability to allow the player to be evil, so if gaining the trust and max affinity of a raider and then spontaneously betraying them by killing him and his peers with a nuka quantum paddle ball is considered to be villainous, fine, that might be the only thing it succeeded in for me. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 12:00 PM PDT Fallout 3 has Fallout Wanderers Edition, Fallout New Vegas has Project Nevada, and Skyrim, well, Skyrim has several overhauls. Is there one in the works for Fallout 4? [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:22 PM PDT For making a potential Fallout movie. What would be a good story? I'd like to see the origins of the Brotherhood of Steel, but I'm worried that a movie where China engages in nuclear holocaust may not be a hot seller on the international market. [link] [comments] |
| Which is your favorite DLC for Fallout 4 (Strawpoll)? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:18 AM PDT Today's poll is all about your favorite DLC for the latest title in the Fallout franchise, Fallout 4. Featuring three story DLCs and three smaller Workshop DLCs (which I've bundled together as they compliment each other well), they allow you to greatly improve your settlements, build robotic weapons of mass destruction, mingle with unique factions on a mysterious island, and become the ruler of a pre-war amusement park. Here's the link to the poll, feel free to leave comments discussing your favorite. [link] [comments] |
| Join ManyATrueNerd as he struggles through the Original Fallout! Posted: 26 Mar 2017 09:21 PM PDT ManyATrueNerd, famous for beating Fallout 3 and New Vegas without healing, is attempting to beat the original Fallout. [link] [comments] |
| HELLOOOOO! Wastelanders what is Your most intense funny or bad ass moment playing survival mode? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:32 AM PDT weather it was fallout 3 wanderers edition, fallout New Vegas or fallout 4 weather it was modded or vanilla I want to hear it [link] [comments] |
| What if the radiation mutated every plant in America, making an overly vegetated world? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 12:03 PM PDT What would it be like if this was a main-series feature instead of a mod? [link] [comments] |
| [FO4] I just can't seem to get into this game like I did FO3, Oblivion, Skyrim etc. Posted: 27 Mar 2017 09:30 AM PDT More of a rant/need to vent than anything else. I just started my second attempt at playing through FO4 and like my first playthrough when the game initially came out I've just ended up overwhelmed and frustrated with the game after only 20 hours or so. I enjoy the core gameplay plenty but no matter how much time I put into the game each day it constantly feels like I'm not really getting anywhere or making any significant progress. The lack of a strong narrative focus and generic feel of conversation and even the main quests seems to be keeping me from really getting immersed in the game like I did FO3 and the Elder Scrolls games which I played for upwards of 200 hours each, finishing pretty much every possible quest. Maybe I'm partly burnt out on 100 hour plus, open world games after playing one after another recently (just finished Witcher 3 and all its DLC) but there's something about Fallout 4 that makes me feel like I'm just sinking time into it with very little payoff and not really accomplishing anything. I want to love it and feel like I should but I just don't which is really disappointing. [link] [comments] |
| Fallout themed scenarios in RimWorld Posted: 27 Mar 2017 03:13 PM PDT Hi all, Rusty here. A few years ago I posted some Fallout NV settlements recreated in RimWorld. Namely Goodsprings, Hidden Valley Bunker & The Fort if anybody remembers? Since then, RimWorld has come a long way, implementing many new features and releasing to Steam. One of said features, known as scenario editor, allows the player to comprehensively change how the game functions. Since the release of scenario editor I have spent many hours creating and play testing what I hope to be authentic Fallout themed Scenarios. As of today, there are five in total, each concerning a different faction, and each with some flavour text to introduce the plot. Below is a list of the five scenarios with a brief description for anyone interested. Enjoy :] Malpaís - Lead Caesar's Legion across the Rio Grande, into Eastern New Mexico. Five Three - Lured into a trap, a wasteland mechanic must go it alone. Gamma - After a mission goes amiss, can a Brotherhood of Steel squad survive a fierce radstorm? Scourge - Having fled The Pitt, a gang of vile raiders set up shop in wildman territory. Rigged - Two sharpshooters, new to the Commonwealth, find themselves in an unstable state. [link] [comments] |
| Fallout 4: Mod to eliminate ghoul roar on Xbox? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:30 AM PDT I am using a mod that increases the number of ghoul encounters and replaces almost all raiders and gunners with ghouls. The problem is every time a ghoul is near you they make that obnoxious growl/roar sound. So if I bump into a group of 10 ghouls, I get to hear it ten times all at once. It really takes you out of the moment and there is no element of surprise with them. Anybody think of a mod that would help? I can't find anything. [link] [comments] |
| Can't advance in game due to bug/glitch! Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:49 PM PDT So I found a video that shows exactly what happens every time I agree to go help the first settlement. There isn't a how to fix in the description or anything though. Help please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=094TAk9O-LY [link] [comments] |
| The future of Fallout considering the success of Grand Theft Auto Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:20 PM PDT |
| Has any mod fixed the "settlements lights not casting any light" issue yet? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:14 PM PDT A lot of lights don't cast any actual light source in a lot of settlements. Example, try to put an oil lamp post or a trash can fire in Finch Farm. They won't cast any light. Candles? Industrial lights? They are fine. Try placing the same oil lamp post in Sanctuary, it will cast light a provide that cozy atmosphere like it should. I guess this has to do with different light maps used improperly. Has any modder bothered to fix this? I've tried a mod that made oil lamp posts brighter, but it didn't actually made them work better were they weren't before. Also, spotlights still shut down after you fast travel back. It's funny how Bethesda got away with releasing 3 broken workshop dlcs while not fixing even the most basic bugs. I'm not even asking anymore to fix the settlers' AI, but LIGHTS. These are the basics. [link] [comments] |
| What's the best way to play Fallout 1 and 2 on mac? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:46 AM PDT I want to play Fallout 1 and 2 on my macbook, but I don't know how. [link] [comments] |
| I'm having a problem when zooming with the Laser rifle. [FNV] Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:39 PM PDT whenever I aim down the sights with the laser rifle, it's fine but whenever I fire it the back of the laser rifle takes up most of the screen. is there a way to fix it? I am using a handful of mods. [link] [comments] |
| Why do the Brotherhood Outcasts fight when you beat Operation Anchorage? Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:09 PM PDT |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 06:49 AM PDT Bethesda has an issue with perks and what their purpose is in-game. This is just one part of an issue I have with the direction Bethesda has been going in terms of character creation and leveling up. [link] [comments] |
| Assistance required on Vault workshop Posted: 27 Mar 2017 05:32 AM PDT How the hell do you build in vault 88. It's so difficult for me to do what I want in there. I would like some pointers [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Fallout | Reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment