Fallout - There is still a game breaking glitch in the "Cleaning House" quest in Fallout 4 that has remained unfixed for the past 7 months. |
- There is still a game breaking glitch in the "Cleaning House" quest in Fallout 4 that has remained unfixed for the past 7 months.
- What about Hawaii?
- Have you come across any locations in fallout 4 that you think should be settlements but aren't?
- What's been the hardest quest for you in any Fallout game?
- Vault-Tec computer case I made
- Playing Fallout: New Vegas DLCs before the main story
- I Made a Couple Fusion Cells (X-Post r/gaming)
- What is your favorite soda brand in Fallout (Strawpoll)?
- Think about starting a weekly Story a chapter at a time called Ghouls Gambit
- When yo home boy look more fresh than u
- I have some gun mods for fallout 4 but they don't spawn on vendors or raiders. How can I add them?
- Does anyone else feel like MacCready and other companion could elude more to their backstory?
- Cowboy Outfits in Fallout 4? (PS4)
- Fallout Artwork Requested!
- My Favorite part of Fallout is always discovering new little stories in the wasteland.
- Any cool unique weapons in far harbor?
- I've been standing here watching movies with feral ghouls for about 3 hours, what have you done today?
- If you could combines certain features from Fallout 3, New Vegas, and 4 into one future Fallout game, what would those features be?
- Automatron creations thread!
- How to increase Agility or Action Points in Fallout 1?
- [F4] Is it safe to download the latest update for mods on PC?
- Explosive Combat Rifle vs Overseer's Guardian?
- I want to name my settlement and my settlers...
- The Sole Survivor is a synth prototype.
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 03:00 AM PDT Can we talk about how terrible Bethesda has been in fixing bugs in Fallout 4? The Nuka World DLC released on 29th of August, 2016, and as of today (28th of March 2017) there is still a glitch in the "Cleaning House" mission that prevents the mission from being finished and as a consequence locks players out of obtaining an achievement or trophy. The glitch won't allow the player to access the workshop because there are enemies nearby, despite all enemies being dead. This is a glitch that should have been fixed in the first week, but it is now seven months since release and the issue still remains. It's also not as though the issue hasn't been documented, there are posts on countless forums including Bethesda's own forum and the glitch is even documented on the Fallout Wiki. Ignoring an issue like this for so long is not something that should be acceptable from a AAA developer like Bethesda. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:53 AM PDT So, the general consensus seems to be that the most popular choices for the next Fallout game amongst the fanbase are either the Pacific Northwest or Louisiana (at least, those are the ones I see pop up the most often). But, I got to thinking, I've yet to see anyone suggest Hawaii. So, I tumbled it over in my head for a bit, and little things just kept popping up that made me want, more and more, to see an F:NV-style 'not a sequel, but another story' style game set there. As a foreword, I haven't looked into how much the islands were mentioned or affected by the war, but I did have a small idea-storm hit me in the shower, and I wanted to see what people thought of it. For example:
Fallout: Big Island. Available Fall 20X6. [link] [comments] |
| Have you come across any locations in fallout 4 that you think should be settlements but aren't? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 11:39 AM PDT I can't think of any on the top of my head but I think this'll be an interesting discussion. EDIT: I was thinking of Lyn woods after you clear out all the deathclaws and raiders? And potentially a sniper tower already built in? [link] [comments] |
| What's been the hardest quest for you in any Fallout game? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 07:35 AM PDT I had a real blast with Hard Luck Blues in New Vegas as a fairly low leveled melee character. The only reason I wasn't completely annihilated is because I had a couple stealth boys saved up which I used to take down the Overseer. I used every stimpak, rad-x and radaway I had, and I left with 4 of my 6 limbs completely crippled (it was also in hardcore mode and I had no doctor's bags). Fuck Vault 34. [link] [comments] |
| Vault-Tec computer case I made Posted: 28 Mar 2017 01:53 PM PDT |
| Playing Fallout: New Vegas DLCs before the main story Posted: 28 Mar 2017 01:12 PM PDT I've got Fallout: Nev Vegas. Right now I want to play all the DLCs available because I'm a completionist type of player and usually it takes a lot of time for me to finish any title. Will I loose a lot playing in such chronology? Have you got any suggestions for me? [link] [comments] |
| I Made a Couple Fusion Cells (X-Post r/gaming) Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:51 PM PDT Album here: http://imgur.com/a/HJigY Original post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/61x2wo/i_made_a_couple_fallout_fusion_cell_props/ [link] [comments] |
| What is your favorite soda brand in Fallout (Strawpoll)? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 08:04 AM PDT From the classic Nuka Cola, to the west coast favorite Sunset Sarsaparilla, and to Maine's very own Vim!, there's a soda for everyone in post-apocalyptic America. Based on your preference and the stats for the various brands, which brand is your favorite? [link] [comments] |
| Think about starting a weekly Story a chapter at a time called Ghouls Gambit Posted: 28 Mar 2017 01:51 AM PDT This series will follow the story of a ghoul named Etker who wakes up in Pulowski Preservation with nothing but a duffle bag that has: a 10mm pistol, 1 clip, a stimpack, a canteen of water, and a small silver necklace. He has no memory of who he is, just an understanding of English, his name, and his instincts. It starts in the year 2291 in ruins of NYC it will focus on Etker and everyone's struggle for survival, while also being a mystery as Etker tries to reveal who he is Tell me what u think and if your interested in reading this series the first chapter should be out by Friday 3/31 [link] [comments] |
| When yo home boy look more fresh than u Posted: 27 Mar 2017 11:39 PM PDT http://imgur.com/zlmxulS The stats are too good to pass up but I look like a dingus. [link] [comments] |
| I have some gun mods for fallout 4 but they don't spawn on vendors or raiders. How can I add them? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:41 AM PDT Currently m9, m14, m2216 and mercenary armor pack is not spawning on enemies. What should I do? [link] [comments] |
| Does anyone else feel like MacCready and other companion could elude more to their backstory? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 12:10 AM PDT If I'm being a little too general, allow me to explain. I think it would've been really cool if Bethesda had taken the time to potentially read your fallout 3 save in terms of MacCready. By this I mean depending on the ending you got he would describe the Lone Wanderer a little more differently. If you helped little lamplight, he would describe the good memories of that place. If the LW had the child at heart perk, he'd comment on how the mungo was like a big kid. And if you have never played fallout three he would just describe the town more in general. I also feel like with Cait we could learn more about her parents, even if it does haunt herself. I believe that when you reached Max affinity with her, she might start to feel more regret for what she did and go back and see her parents, even if she hates their guts that she got sold off to crude slavers for a bag of caps. I know on the sub it's generally agreed that fallout 4 was much more lacklustre compare to 3 and New Vegas would've made a huge impact. They did it with Nick which makes him my favourite companion, with Nick V it really does feel like he has a purpose and a story, the other characters sort of have woes of their own but with Valentine it really feels like he's struggling to draw the line between the synth body and his human memories he was given. [link] [comments] |
| Cowboy Outfits in Fallout 4? (PS4) Posted: 28 Mar 2017 12:32 PM PDT Im making a gentleman gunslinger character and wanted your thoughts on clothes to make it work. I understand the black cowboy hat and revolver are available in Nuka World, but are there any good clothing options? [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 11:57 AM PDT Hey everyone! This is my first post in r/fallout, but I have long been an avid fan of the series (1,2,3,NV,4, tactics. I wish I didn't play BOS). I really like the games art design, everything from Power armor and the wasteland, to the prewar Technology. What I'm really interested in is if anybody here has any art they would like to share, as I've recently been looking to print a large fallout poster for the side of my living room. I googled I have found some really cool artwork, but I thought I'd really be missing out if I didn't ask the community if they wanted to share any of their personal projects. All and any kind of artwork is very much appreciated, I just wanna see everyone's take on the amazing world of fallout! [link] [comments] |
| My Favorite part of Fallout is always discovering new little stories in the wasteland. Posted: 28 Mar 2017 03:37 PM PDT I was just playing fallout 4 and I am currently searching for Kellogg, on the way I check out a train station, and there is a hatch for a waystation. I figure I've never seen this before, so I check it out. Inside is a grisly sight: a dead settler, who is hooked up to a car battery, a knife, a machete, and a sledgehammer. I don't know what happened here, but either she was kidnapped and tortured or kinky sex play gone horribly wrong. What is your favorite "hidden" scene? [link] [comments] |
| Any cool unique weapons in far harbor? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 11:41 AM PDT Yesterday I asked how to enjoy far Harbor and now that im nearing the time to play it I was wondering what cool and unique weapons there are in far harbor? [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2017 04:47 PM PDT |
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 03:15 PM PDT |
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:46 PM PDT Post your bots here! I'll upload mine this weekend! [link] [comments] |
| How to increase Agility or Action Points in Fallout 1? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 06:52 AM PDT I'm an autist and I can only do one shot per turn, and that keeps getting me killed. Is there any way to increase my agility or Action Points? i'm level 5, and I'm using thr fallout fixt patch. Thanks lads. [link] [comments] |
| [F4] Is it safe to download the latest update for mods on PC? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 01:46 PM PDT I remember, shortly after release, you had to lock some files in order for updates to not overwrite plugin load order, screwing up mods. I now have the latest patch (released around Bethesda's own megatextures) queued, how do I download the patch without messing my mods up? [link] [comments] |
| Explosive Combat Rifle vs Overseer's Guardian? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 12:16 AM PDT I just found an explosive combat rifle. I have a sniper character. If I maxed demo expert, would it be able to output more single shot damage than the OG? I saw there was a thread about this but no one really gave any numerical data or anything, they just said one or the other. I'm sure Explosive would be better for an auto rifle but I'm using all rifles as scoped single shot weapons. I have maxed every requisite perk except Demo cuz I didn't plan on using explosives lol [link] [comments] |
| I want to name my settlement and my settlers... Posted: 28 Mar 2017 01:40 PM PDT and not finding a mod for that on Bethesda's site from in game, never used Nexus, if there was such a mode how hard are they to install? [link] [comments] |
| The Sole Survivor is a synth prototype. Posted: 28 Mar 2017 12:49 PM PDT The institute created a synthetic master race. They are basically immortal since their memories can be placed into another synth with the same face. Is it so hard to believe the Sole Survivor was taken as the backup and replaced with a Super Synth(SS doesn't stand for sole survivor..) with Vats ability the moment you step out of cryo tube. The SS takes radiation damage and contracts disease sure but is it so hard to believe that he is more resistant to radiation because he is a synth ? He's able to take a few bullets and keep charging(cause he's a fucking organic machine) Father created this special project because institute needed a leader after he dies. A synth to lead the institute would be very unpopular with most scientists believing they are just machines.. this is why father keeps it a secret. He designs you to not only be a killing machine with memories of a prewar soldier, but also a human with a heart, trying to find your son in the wasteland. This emotional motivation many of us felt when playing the game for the first time, I really wanted to just find my son and went through hell and back. Didn't matter how many raider gangs or mutants tried to stop me.that kind of human emotion with the power of a synth body is really powerful in my opinion. Father pulled the strings behind the curtain as you searched the wasteland, having Kellogg stay with a synth child, your revenge on the killer of your spouse.. they also have the ability to taste food and love fancy lads snack cakes. The computer will always beat any human at chess.. imagine if you could download someone else's memories or gain knowledge by having it downloaded into you instantly.(like how to fight or build structures or even pre war soldiers memories before having his son taken away and wife killed) Holy shit so Eve is the first "personal synth". She has a husband and son she takes care of. She expresses emotion and an instinct to protect her son to death. Her husbands name is Alan( Adam and eve of the garden of eden from bible reference) she doesn't drop a synth chip when killed but she is definitely a synth.. so can it be theorized that they are getting closer to the point of becoming indistinguishable from humans(other than the aging part) I thought it was crazy because she kind of ate the forbidden fruit by releasing synths into the wasteland. This isn't just increasing paranoia of synths but also they are getting sent to horrible deaths on a surface they don't know anything about. If they railroad gets them they forget everything that ever made them human, unless they are given new memories which might make them even more unstable for example Gabriel of libertalia. I'm getting off topic but yeah let me know your thoughts! Other theories? Thanks 4 reading [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Fallout | Reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment