Fallout - Does grass hide you and affect sneak in Fallout 4?


Does grass hide you and affect sneak in Fallout 4?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:12 AM PDT

Or is just for visuals?

submitted by /u/xevizero
[link] [comments]

[New Vegas] Is there a way to bring DLC companions to the Mojave?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:11 AM PDT

I've recently been going on a glitch rampage, and I've set my eyes on Vegas. I've heard you can bring Mojave Companions into DLC areas, but I'm curious if you can do the opposite. I hate Lily, and would love to have Dog/God replace her. Or even, Dean, Christine, or the awesome cooler ED-E from Lonesome Road.

submitted by /u/Protostorm216
[link] [comments]

What is your favorite type of robot in the main Fallout games (Strawpoll)?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 08:30 AM PDT

One of the greatest technological achievements for the Fallout universe was the development of robotics, giving way to several distinct and advanced types leading up to the Great War. From the clunky Protectron to the mobile artillery that is the Sentry Bot, there's a robot that can meet specific niches.

Here's the poll, have a nice day.

submitted by /u/Arcade_Gann0n
[link] [comments]

Worst and Best creature/robot designs in the series?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:08 AM PDT

I think this gets overlooked quite a lot but I enjoy the designs for some of the enemies in the Fallout series.

IMO the best is the Securitron, they look really silly and fit the style of the game and the idea of a changing screen on a character never gets old to me

Worst is the Deathclaw, so generic

submitted by /u/OknataSkeltro
[link] [comments]

Does everyone in The Hub go hostile if you kill the merchant for the underground? (Fallout 1 (fixt))

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:49 AM PDT

I just came out of Junktown, where everyone wants to shoot me for killing Killian, and I had to reload an old save to get dogmeat. Will everyone go hostile in the hub if I kill the merchant?

submitted by /u/TheSaintOfAnger
[link] [comments]

Best mods in Fallout 4 to make the game more interesting and rewarding?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 04:29 AM PDT

No settlments mods, f*ck settlements..

submitted by /u/Ge7zsu
[link] [comments]

What's your favorite main FO4 settlement?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:10 AM PDT

I'm starting a new game and wondering if I can get ideas on where to build my main settlement. I'm gonna use Abernathy farm for my farming settlement to supply foods for the other settlements, but idk where to build my main one. I like Sanctuary, but I hate the way the houses look and I'm not planning on using mods, because I'd like to use this playthrough to get what achievements I can. So I'm leaning towards the drive-in. Which is your favorite?

submitted by /u/ncoker3
[link] [comments]

Can anyone link me to Johnny Cash's version of Big Iron (Marty Robbins/Fallout NV song?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:07 PM PDT

As stated, I've heard he's done a cover of it and id love to hear it. Only problem is, I can't find it anywhere - there's a few on YouTube but it says 'this video is not available', same for any that have been posted here before

If anyone could find me a working copy that would be great. Sorry if this isn't allowed here, I wasn't sure where else to post it!

submitted by /u/HughJarse8
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4: Constant crashing and freezing on Spectacle Island (Xbox One)

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:18 AM PDT

Hey guys, I have a problem that I can't seem to find an answer for. I made my home base Spectacle Island, but whenever I'm there the game will randomly crash or freeze. I don't have any mods active or even installed, and I've cleared the cache on my xbox one twice so far just for good measure. This is becoming a major problem, and I'm afraid that it might end up corrupting my entire save with my level 65 character. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/NickTwix95
[link] [comments]

What is the time limit? (Fallout 1)

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:15 PM PDT

So I've heard that in order to get the "good ending" to Fallout 1, you have to kill the Master within a certain time limit. Thing is, I can't seem to find what that time limit is. So if anyone knows what it is, your help would be much appreciated. And if it's particularly unforgiving, are there any mods that can remove it?

submitted by /u/Motherdragon64
[link] [comments]

Fallout Challenge Runs

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:55 AM PDT

I have played the hell out of each game (Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and Fallout 4) and I would love to know some of the fun or challenging runs I could give a shot in any of the mentioned games. Thanks for your suggestions!

P.S. Very good PC more than capable of any mods you could throw at me required for a run.

submitted by /u/JarlOfCostco
[link] [comments]

Fallout Shelter on Steam!

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 09:20 PM PDT

Finally, Fallout Shelter on Steam, with achievements and Steam Cloud.

Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/588430

submitted by /u/kanoff03
[link] [comments]

Basement gym was looking a bit dreary so I brought some colour into my vault!

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 09:45 PM PDT

Basement gym was a bit dreary, so I brought some colour into my vault! https://imgur.com/gallery/9ANFB

submitted by /u/Jmarts15
[link] [comments]

In Fallout NV, how did Caeser's Legion smuggle troops into NCR territory?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 04:09 PM PDT

I know they can smuggle supplies and weapons through NCR insiders. Like the example of the Omertas.

submitted by /u/blackcat74
[link] [comments]

Soylent Green Mod [XB1]

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 04:08 PM PDT

Does anyone have a link for the Soylent Green mod on XB1? I've looked everywhere for it and can't seem to find it.

submitted by /u/D_Sotes
[link] [comments]

[PC] Piper's Affinity messed up?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:58 AM PDT

So I've been traveling with Piper on my first PC playthrough of Fallout 4 with the intent of to romance her. I didn't bother with the Flirting options after my first speech check which I failed due to my mediocre charisma. However, thinking I would just wait to raise my charisma before romancing her, eventually Piper approached me with the final speech check before I was ready. I figured I'd give it a try anyway to romance her but I failed. I decided that I wanted a do-over on her entire affinity progression so I changed her affinity with the console using the setav ca_affinity command to 249 which should have been right before the first speech check. Her affinity has been way out of whack ever since. Sometimes I'll do things that she likes and her affinity will go down. Other times it will go up but completely bypass the speech check. Sometimes it will also go up by doing things she dislikes. I am so confused.

How can I fix Piper's affinity and get another chance to romance her?

submitted by /u/MisterMercy
[link] [comments]

What are some of the most annoying enemies in the series?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 02:16 AM PDT

For me it's the feral ghouls in Fo4. They're everywhere you go in the game, attack like they've been driven mad purely by psycho not radiation, and there's usually always a multitude of them ready to spam you with that lunging attack.

submitted by /u/quinthegin
[link] [comments]

I rotoscoped an NCR Veteran Ranger.

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 02:59 PM PDT

Here's my roughly rotoscoped ranger.

http://imgur.com/gallery/TSzyF

submitted by /u/Gryff99
[link] [comments]

Can this PC build run fallout well?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 02:50 PM PDT

As someone who has a ps4 the pc fallout 4 is a very seductive option. Especially with Bethesda backed modding. Here is my build.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-7500 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor $189.49 @ OutletPC
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z270P-D3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $107.99 @ SuperBiiz
Memory G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory $99.99 @ Newegg
Video Card Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Mini Video Card $229.99 @ Amazon
Power Supply EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply $29.99 @ Amazon
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $657.45
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-29 17:47 EDT-0400

I have an old hard drive, I am going to buy windows from ebay, I will use ethernet, I have an optical drive. I also have a monitor with a 60hz refresh rate. So will this build be able to run fallout 4 on ultra with a stable 40-60+ fps?

submitted by /u/g8wayz
[link] [comments]

Nick Valentine (X-Post r/ImaginaryCybernetics)

Posted: 28 Mar 2017 06:22 PM PDT

[Troubleshooting] Anyone with Ryzen noticing really low FPS (PC) on Fallout 4?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 02:26 PM PDT

I just upgraded my old i7 860, 8gb ram, r9 390 on win 8.1 to a Ryzen 1700x, 16GB RAM, R9 390 win 10.

Before my upgrade I was at a solid 60fps with a whole bunch of 2k textures and mods. But now, on a complete fresh install and on new hardware, Fallout 4 is stuttering at low 30 fps.

I have NOT installed the high res texture pack, so I'm not sure wat do.

Ive turned all graphics to very low to see if that makes a change, and it seems to make no significant change.

Any troubleshooting tips would be super appriciated!

submitted by /u/pov_dave
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 "You're Special!" By Dan Bull, Covered by TextToSpeech meme

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 06:13 AM PDT

The title says it all. It's Dan Bull's Fallout 4 rap, Vocals are instead by a bad sounding British Windows Text To Speech voice.

Link: https://youtu.be/-WBIGj8zEtY

submitted by /u/_Ironically
[link] [comments]

No settlers at Sunshine Tidings

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 01:01 PM PDT

Hey guys, I recently inhabited Sunshine Tidings since it's a beautiful settlement with lots of room.
Now I stumbled across this problem, it appears no settlers are able to inhabit the settlement. I have everything, food/water/defence/power.
Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem? I've already tried googling for a fix but I didn't succeed finding one.
Whenever I move settlers from one settlement to Sunshine Tidings, nothing happens. They're like, yeah no fuck you.
Thanks in advance!

Edit: I've setup a radio beacon but it doesn't attract any settlers

submitted by /u/TomioTown
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.