World of Warcraft - Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread


Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 02:05 AM PST

Welcome to Tanking Tuesday, your weekly thread for everything related to standing in front of mobs and saying "HIT ME" and taking it like a champ. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to tanking of any kind.


New to WoW? Start here! | PvP with us! | Guide to Pet Battles | Other guides | FAQ

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

WoW Token Changes - Discuss here!

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 06:37 AM PST

Everyone's very excited(?) about the changes to the WoW token and we're being flooded with posts about it, so I figured I'd throw up a mega thread where people can discuss this as a group rather than in one off, usually downvoted posts that no one will see.

For those who are unaware, you can now buy tokens and convert them into $15 b.net balance. Token prices are soaring as a result, causing some consternation among players who rely on the tokens for game time.

Please discuss this here.

Edit: Apparently I need to clarify this: If someone can't afford to buy a token for gold or cash, that's not your cue to jump in and be a dickbag. If someone disagrees with your opinion on the token/cash situation, it's also not your cue to jump in and be a dickbag.

tl;dr: Don't be a dickbag.

submitted by /u/phedre
[link] [comments]

How Blizzard wants mages to treat their Water Elementals [Comic]

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 11:43 AM PST

With Withered J'im coming next week I felt inspired to make this.

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 11:37 AM PST

Withered Jim who art in Azsuna, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on Azeroth as it is in Valhalla. Give us this day our Titanforged Arcanocrystal. And forgive us our computers for their low system specs, as we forgive you for the terrible framerates. And do not bring us that other garbage you drop, but rescue us from inferior trinkets. Amen

submitted by /u/AmboC
[link] [comments]

Even though he is dead, he still loves us!

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 08:03 AM PST

<FatSharkYes> just surpassed 5 guilds by killing Mythic Elisande and are now ranked 5.

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 11:27 AM PST

Never forget. Rest in peace Agssd

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 07:38 AM PST

"Love is in the Air" has been updated for 2017 You can now farm the daily boss fight on every toon level 16 and higher, and the gear will scale to you.

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 03:20 AM PST

When your puns are lethal

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 07:52 PM PST

When you look away from the raid for only a few seconds....

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 04:23 AM PST

DPS rankings 2 weeks after balance changes (Heroic, 75th percentile)

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 02:43 PM PST

Name a more epic duo.... I'll wait....

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 01:05 PM PST

So this is how LFR is handling the new wing..

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 11:46 AM PST

So we just did maw +18... Without healer!

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 01:09 AM PST

Hello reddit, we are the guys who did that HOV 15 without a healer a while ago. After the massive amount of "salt" from people, that we are overgearing it etc etc, we decided to try something harder.

Enjoy https://youtu.be/ejDfhtRF9c4

Now we didnt make it in time, becouse mistakes were made on my part, but sure as hell was close, we kinda figured it out on the way and if we had planned it more ahead im sure we could have made it, we might try again today. Had a blast, hope u have a blast watching it!

submitted by /u/faaju
[link] [comments]

From a lore perspective, Is there any strategic value to killing Krosus when raiding Nighthold?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 11:43 AM PST

From a lore perspective, why would we go down to the shattered walkway and kill Krosus? Our main objective is to stop Gul'dan on the top of Nighthold, so why go out of our way for someone way down below in the water?

Is our ONLY reason for going down there to avenge Tirion? Because if it is, that is pretty badass and actually makes me like the encounter more.

submitted by /u/Ashtar17
[link] [comments]

Shower thought: Don't tell Sephuz any secrets, he just gives those things out to anyone.

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 11:49 AM PST

You'd think that after working trough the stupid questline, you could at least sit on the mount correctly.

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 12:40 PM PST

I Pitied The Fool Achievement Cannot be Obtained

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 12:43 PM PST

The achievement requires using a Love Fool in Arathi Basin BS, however you can't use it in instanced pvp.

submitted by /u/Kuroy22
[link] [comments]

My guild finally got Gul'dan down and I finished the Balance of Power questline! I'm so happy that I made a comic about it! (Sorry for the resubmit - the original was too small :( )

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 10:33 PM PST

You don't need reflecting prisms for a bear Screenshot if you kill Gul'dan as all druids.

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 01:35 PM PST

Since it gets asked daily in the #holy Discord I made a sheet to show the World Boss spawn schedule

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 07:44 AM PST

WoW token drama.

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 06:04 AM PST

I know a lot of people are complaining about the price skyrocketing atm.

But as someone who doesn't have any pleasure in farming gold or any stuff I have to say that I like the recent trend. I'm probably going to put about 10 tokens up today.

Anyone else doing it today or do you wait some more days to maximize the outcome? Best regards, a player that hates farming.

submitted by /u/n0sek
[link] [comments]

I forgot how extreme old-school WoW players were.

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 06:31 PM PST

If you're ever wondering why your RBG doesn't have any healers

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 12:28 AM PST

World First Mythic+ 25 in time

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 02:53 AM PST

Hey guys,

just did M+25 VotW in time live on stream, I'm the mage of the group. WoWProgress can't track my character because my realm is broken for armory atm. According to WoWProgress it was a World First. Affixes were Sanguine, Volcanic and Fortified.

https://www.wowprogress.com/mythic_plus

Heal - Paladin https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Meowchan

Tank - DK https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Thorlefulz

DPS - Mage https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/nathrezim/Drjay

DPS - Warrior https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Tarkam

DPS - DH https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/sunstrider/Bevv

Full Run (Twitch - Mage PoV) :

www.twitch.tv/drjayfisto

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120305326

(Youtube - Mage PoV) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbj4EcS4PVA&t

Logs :

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TYdWcGHxFzrfgyPQ/#type=damage-done

submitted by /u/Drjay-1
[link] [comments]

Im thankful for Demon Hunter.

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 06:42 AM PST

I was an off and on again WoW player. I wanted to like the game but I wasn't a big fan of grinding. Playing with friends helped that. But then there was the characters. I managed to get a lvl 100 monk and rouge but I always found myself not fully enjoying them. I tried others as well but nothing really stuck with me. Stop playing Wow for about a year since I wasn't enjoying any class and Drenor felt extra grindy to me.

Legion came out and I decided to give it a try again. Created a Demon Hunter. Ever since I become a Demon Hunter this has been the most fun I had in WoW I don't care about the grind because I enjoy the Demon Hunter. It's very fun to play. It's not often I play WoW by myself but now I'm catching myself getting on ever chance I get. I love this. Now I want to do everything. Gather mounts and battle pets. Max my profession. I created a guild. I'm achievement hunting. I'm trying to max my Demon Hunter potential for raids and so on. But I promise I don't have an unhealthy obsession with WoW.

TL;DR: WoW felt tedious to me. Characters didn't fully interest me. Legion and Demon Hunter made me fall in love with the game.

submitted by /u/Eftiar
[link] [comments]

The Nighthold Fury Warrior Guide - Talents and Tips

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 11:23 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.