World of Warcraft - Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 02:06 AM PST

Weekly healing thread.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

This is best WoW based yo momma joke i've seen

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 06:07 AM PST

Mischief sales raised more then 2.5 mil for Make a Wish

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 10:08 AM PST

me irl

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 07:43 AM PST

I don't think they understand what "eternal" means

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 06:42 AM PST

The Legion Chooses You!

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 03:27 AM PST

Funny enough, WoW tokens are back to their previous gold price

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 08:07 AM PST

Hunting Season

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 11:47 PM PST

Found out why my DPS felt "off" in my first Mythic 15+ clear...

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 07:10 AM PST

An officer in my guild made this image to help our raid kill Elisasde with less difficulty.

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 04:39 AM PST

Immediately booted from group because I wouldn't queue for Crown Chemical

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 07:19 AM PST

I'm leveling a Rogue, just finished Stormheim and queued specifically for Halls of Valor to do the Securing the Aegis quest. After a few minutes the queue pops. Before a single trash pull happens, I get a pop-up asking me to select a role for Crown Chemical Co., which I declined.

The pop-up happens again, I decline again. I explain that I specifically queued for Halls of Valor for the quest. I get a pop-up asking if I want to kick another player who won't queue. I click no, but he's kicked anyway.

The pop-up for Crown Chemical pops up two more times. At some point during this another DPS joins to replace the kicked guy. I also say again in Instance that I need HOV for quest. Bam, I'm kicked from the group.

I now have 30 minutes of Deserter and nothing to do with that time except complain about what happened.

tl;dr: I was kicked from a dungeon I specifically queued for because I wouldn't queue for the holiday boss instead, then got deserter.

submitted by /u/hiirogen
[link] [comments]

I don't think I'm completing the weekly quest

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 08:51 AM PST

7.2 Mage Tower. I opened the mage tower and inside there are portals to all the other zones in the Broken Isles. Pretty cool.

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 07:10 AM PST

How would you name a Death Kinght with leech as bonus stat on every item?

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 08:30 AM PST

A new Leech King

Help me pls

submitted by /u/Flypous
[link] [comments]

Most player's reactions to WoW Token prices changing

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 10:54 AM PST

This sums up my Nighthold Loot experience.

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 01:38 PM PST

Are people interested in an organizational thread for the Primal Flamesaber mount reward?

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 08:12 AM PST

I'm sure it'd be useful to help get groups going. Would people like to organize in advance, or wait until the event is live on the 14th?

submitted by /u/phedre
[link] [comments]

Reddit Mythic+ MF'ing Champions... Discord!

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 10:30 AM PST

Spoke with /u/LedgeEndDairy this morning and it seems no one wanted to run with his idea and create a Discord. So, I've set up a basic one, and we'll see if it gets any traction with the community. If you guys like the idea and want it expanded, then we'll keep adding to it as needed.

The invite link is: https://discord.gg/57hPRcy

I've set it up with text channels for NA Alliance / Horde and EU Alliance / Horde, a #keystones channel with the Keystone bot enabled, and some general chat channels. There are also 3 voice channels set up for NA and 3 for EU. I'll add more as needed. Also pulls news posts from WoWHead and dumps them into a channel, just.. because.

If you run into any issues send me DM in Discord and I'll look into it.

submitted by /u/Yarbs89
[link] [comments]

As a Raid leader that also does recruitment I really appreciate this website. Now if only more people would use it.

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 12:22 PM PST

Why I like the pet battle weekly event

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 03:10 AM PST

It's like I get my own WOW vacation. It's the only week I feel I don't have to do anything.

submitted by /u/Ajanssen89
[link] [comments]

Got the love rocket on my 19 twink... guess I will be leveling.

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 11:08 AM PST

Anyone know if there is a way to equip a mount without being level 20?

Update Blizzard GM responded and allowed me to equip the mount on the account without actually leveling the toon seeing that I had many characters over the level of 20. Thanks for the suggestion!

submitted by /u/nickc1793
[link] [comments]

Can someone make an addon so that the Release/Recap UI looks like this 24/7 and the revive button goes red when someone uses a brez?

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 06:48 AM PST

Panda patrol

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 02:55 AM PST

Existing faction rep tokens will be capped at exalted in 7.2, no need to keep saving them.

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 01:07 PM PST

Before there was transmog.

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 02:07 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.