Skyrim - Merchants


Merchants

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 05:37 AM PST

I found this in my... uh... travels.

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 05:26 PM PST

Morality

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 06:25 AM PST

What do you call an Elf who looks at things?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 02:41 AM PST

An Observmer

What is a Snow Elf's favorite season?

Wintmer

What if Usain bolt was an elf?

He'd be a "Runmer"

What about Michael Phelps?

Swimmer

What is a Dark Elf's favorite movie?

Dunm and Dunmer

What do you call an elf who always has a great time?

A funmer

What do you call an unfunny Elf?

A Punmer

I regret nothing!

submitted by /u/Bubben15
[link] [comments]

Instant Regret. :'(

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 05:50 PM PST

My horse (Frost) died in combat against forsworn. I had him from level 30 to 75. I am pretty sad now ;-(

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 03:01 AM PST

Yesterday, I fought really though forsworn warriors. They were everywhere. Frost likes to fight, so he kept on running into the combat and eventually died, while I was at level 75. I managed to get Frost at level 30 and did most of my quest with him being in my company. We really had bad-ass fights against tough warriors. I was a bit confused as I saw Frosts body ;-(. I really lost a good friend. Unfortunately, there is no way I can get him to my house at Lakeview Manor and burry him there.

submitted by /u/SilpherLinings
[link] [comments]

A potato-quality image of a car in front of me. Skyrim brothers unite!

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 06:22 AM PST

Holy crap, did I just kill a unique enemy?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 03:17 AM PST

So I just kicked ass and took names through Volskygge. I came out next to one of those dragon word walls. I get a word, and then

crak, thud

I turn around and there is this bamf lookin floating dude throwing spells at me...Volsung is this wonderfuck's name. I BARELY manage to kill him, and he dropped this swag ass mask.

Is he unique?

submitted by /u/BootyCrusade
[link] [comments]

One shot, one opportunity.

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 04:04 AM PST

There are times when the interactions in Hearthfire make you feel like you're in a sitcom.

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 07:35 AM PST

(RADNIR ICE-BREAKER, Dragonborn and loving father, comes in the front door. He is greeted by JORDIS THE SWORD-MAIDEN, his loyal but rather forgetful housecarl.)

JORDIS: You lost? (cue laugh track as Radnir looks at her)

RADNIR: Jordis, for the last time, I live here. (laughter) I thought we agreed you were going to cut back on the spiced wine after it started affecting your memory like that.

JORDIS: Oh! What do you need, my Thane? (hysterical laughter)

(Radnir shakes his head and moves further into the house. As he does so, he's greeted by his daughter, SOFIE, at the foot of the stairs. She has something to show him -- a fox.)

SOFIE: Hey, Pa! I made a new friend!

(laughter as Radnir closes his eyes)

RADNIR: Sofie...

SOFIE: Can I keep him? Please?

RADNIR: No! Now get it out of here!

SOFIE: Awww... (crowd aww's along with her. Radnir watches her go and shakes his head)

RADNIR: The things a Dragonborn has to put up with. (laughter and applause)

Dragonborn Daddy Days is filmed in front of a live studio audience.

submitted by /u/CoDn00b95
[link] [comments]

This guy might just be the worst criminal ever [Blood On The Ice quest spoilers]

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 03:12 AM PST

What are some cool side quests that aren't that well known?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 06:05 AM PST

I just discovered the quest Lost to the Ages and loved how it took more than just a fast travel to a cave. I didn't know quests like this existed outside of the main story line and want to know if there are more with the same amount of depth. Please share any of yours! I'm looking for more quests so I can level up without having to grind so much. Thanks!

submitted by /u/wafflefighter69
[link] [comments]

Just some fun lore

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 08:14 AM PST

Skyrim moments that made you laugh

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 04:27 AM PST

Is there any moment in the game in which you went full LOL?

For me, there were three moments (2 of them being story-related and 1 gameplay-related).

The story related ones were these:

1-When you ask Barbas where the Rueful Axe came from and he tells you this: "A man asked CV to give him a remedy to cure his daughter's lycanthropism, so he gave him an axe." (Then people say Sheogorath is the LOL guy)

2-When you defeat the Stormcloaks and that Ulfric fangirl in Windhelm's forge gets mad at you. (U mad sis?)

The gameplay one:

3-When I soul-captured every annoying Skyrim character (Nazeem, Ulfric's fangirl, Braith through mods...) and then used their souls to enchant foot wraps and rags.

So what about you?

submitted by /u/DominatorLegend
[link] [comments]

What I felt like on my math midterm

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 10:09 AM PST

Skyrim SE 8K 3fps

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 04:22 PM PST

Did you know there is an unmarked location called 'Sewers' beneath Riften?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 03:07 PM PST

And I'm not talking about the Ratway Vaults and their sewers. You can't reach the Sewers from the Ratway in fact. Its entrance is outside of Riften to the southeast of the docks. The place has nothing special in it and isn't connected to any quest or whatever. Still I haven't found it in about 600 hours playtime. Classic Skyrim!

Imgur album if you don't wanna search on your own: http://imgur.com/a/jKdl5

This is on Skyrim SE by the way, no idea if it's there in the base game.

submitted by /u/BlameMySupport
[link] [comments]

I love this game. This picture is already beautiful, but there's more to it than meets the eye!

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 04:39 PM PST

Tip for beginner skyrim players: EXPLORE THE WORLD BY YOURSELF FOR YOUR FIRST PLAYTHROUGH.

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 12:29 PM PST

Don't look up guides of specific character builds and don't use exploits for your first run. I realise now how much it ruined the experience for me and I really wish I could go back and just play the game and explore it by myself. Just don't make the same mistake that I did...

submitted by /u/Slayink
[link] [comments]

Werewolf in Skyrim

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 06:04 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.