Skyrim - Me as Dovahkiin, costume made with fiberglass process & leather work, good for you ?


Me as Dovahkiin, costume made with fiberglass process & leather work, good for you ?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 05:23 AM PST

Miraak's cultists are really paranoid.

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 05:21 AM PST

I just dropped a Stormcloak Cuirass on the floor. He asked me if he can keep it.

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 04:24 AM PST

i did not know.. she was so hated

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 01:40 AM PST

Destruction vs Alteration

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 03:54 AM PST

I've never seen Mjoll this upset before.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 02:06 PM PST

There are 820 readable pieces of literature in Skyrim, including letters, journals, spell tomes, books that offer skill points, five books that add quests, and 307 books that serve no other purpose than lore.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 11:27 AM PST

I am a developer for the Skyblivion project! AMA

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 03:11 PM PST

Skyblivion is a massive project/mod that will recreate the entire game The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion into the Skyrim game and engine. I've been following the project for years now, and now I've been helping on the development team for 4 months. Ask Me Anything!

submitted by /u/Breedofspeed
[link] [comments]

Massive thank you

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 06:48 AM PST

Just want to take the time to say a really massive thank you to all the Modders out there.

Especially the ones who don't use consoles but are taking the time to convert PC mods.

You guys have made an old game a totally new experience for me.

submitted by /u/Razor1666
[link] [comments]

New season of 2 and a half men looks interesting.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 12:33 PM PST

That's one pissed off troll.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 10:12 PM PST

The deadliest Vampire attack I've ever seen.

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 07:11 AM PST

Awkward time to talk about fungal real estate

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 07:57 PM PST

Balgruuf will always be the Jarl.

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 07:02 AM PST

The time /r/askhistorians discussed the Skyrim civil war

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 04:29 PM PST

After many years I finally bought it, but now it won't work. Please help!

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 07:46 AM PST

Hello Reddit,

After several years of patience, I couldn't help myself. I bought the Skyrim Special Edition on Steam. I couldn't wait to start playing, I have watched people play it on YouTube, such an amazing game!

I installed it on my computer, no problem. Started the game, no problem as well. The sounds in the main menu, amazing! Everything is amazing. I start a new game and begin the loading screen. But when the loading screen is done (The one with the moving statues) the screen turns black and I only hear snowy mountain sounds. My computer won't react to anything so I had to hug it to death (Hold the power button).

I have tried alot of things to solve the issue:

  • Made more free disk space
  • Set compatibility to Windows 7
  • Execute as administrator
  • Set game language to English
  • Visual settings to the lowest possible
  • Installed the newest graphic card drivers

Here are some of my computers stats: 47GB of free disk space. i7 processor. AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series + AMD Radeon HD 7640G. This should be good enough, right?

Can someone please help me out? I don't know what to do anymore and I really want to play the game!

submitted by /u/NaNtastic
[link] [comments]

Buying Skyrim today. Tips to get me started?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 06:14 AM PST

Long time Fallout fan. Never played Skyrim but am purchasing today. Anything I should know before starting?

submitted by /u/ykr3Bz
[link] [comments]

Something I've been working on. A cartoon Skyrim mod.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 11:38 AM PST

I think I might have a hoarding problem...

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 02:09 PM PST

I have a harder time dealing with frost trolls then I do with dragons

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 06:04 AM PST

In what situation is Frost magic stronger than Fire magic?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 04:46 AM PST

Only benefit to Frost is the slow on living creatures, yet numerous things in Skyrim are resistant towards Frost. Not including dealing less base damage than Fire magic, including the burn.

When do you use Frost spells, and why Frost instead of fire?

submitted by /u/Hairy_Pooltable
[link] [comments]

I tried

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 07:54 AM PST

My follower was distraught that I killed Cicero

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 05:02 PM PST

My first act as the Arch-Mage at the College of Winterhold

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 09:50 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.