Skyrim - Just found Ulfr The Blind's book. This made me laugh too much!


Just found Ulfr The Blind's book. This made me laugh too much!

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 11:59 PM PST

Arvak. The stallion who mounts the world.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 07:03 PM PST

A graceful death

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 02:37 AM PST

Thought you guys might enjoy the view as much as I do

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 07:38 PM PST

Fiance's ring finally came in she's ecstatic

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 11:38 AM PST

Things Skyrim newbs do that make you cringe

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 03:51 PM PST

I've finally gotten my husband to start playing and was so excited to complete this final stage of sealing our love.

But as I watched him play... oh god, guys, he's so bad.

First of all, my dude steals TOMATOES. And I'm like babe don't bother - nope, he steals leeks, forks, embalming tools... it's awful.

Then he'll get overencumbered and just DEAL WITH IT. I'm like "oh honey give some things to your follower", and babe goes "No it's okay, I'm almost to the store" and he's not, he's so not, it's such a long walk...

Now he just spent 15 minutes killing a giant and he wants to run up on this bandit camp and I'm like "Babe please quicksave, you worked so hard to kill that giant and I know you're gonna be sad if you lose all of that" "It's okay, I'll be fine" dies

submitted by /u/thewanderingfox
[link] [comments]

Wife comes home with a surprise. I am speechless

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 02:16 PM PST

I first really discovered Skyrim when the new version came out and I completely fell in the love with the game. The problem is that we are in some financial bad times right now. Our student loans are out of control, and we are still paying back some medical bills for a surgery my wife had, so it would be completely irresponsible to spend the $6o on it.

My wife got up this morning and was going to the library to study, and out of context asks what the name of the game I have wanted was. I muttered Skyrim as I was reading news online, and then she left for the library. This was at about 10am Eastern.

30 minutes ago, she texted saying she needed to stop at Target before coming home. As if a light came on in my head, i put 2 and 2 together and was excited like a little kid ( im 39) . I went to Youtube and started looking up beginner Skyrim tips and advice, and watch gameplay vids. I was anxiously waiting for her to come home.

The dogs are asleep on the couch, and out of nowhere pop up and run to the door even before it opens. My wife comes in and is saying hi to the dogs and petting them. I set my laptop down and walk into the kitchen meeting her halfway. She has a big target bag and is reaching into it. I am smiling like an idiot.

Wife: I have something for you. Me: Oh yeah? What's that? (trying to act innocent) Wife: Well, I noticed your undershirts were looking a little dingy, so I threw them away. While I was at Target, I bought you new ones. a six-pack of Hanes T-shirts.

Now, I have been married for 16 years, so I know how to play the game of not starting arguments. So, I smile and tell her thanks.

She kisses me and leaves the room smiling.

So, here I am with 6 new while Hanes t-shirts, a bruised heart, and still no Skyrim.

submitted by /u/DoctorSnape
[link] [comments]

TIL the Spectral Assassin that you can summon has unique dialouge depending on where you are, as if he were a companion.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 02:09 PM PST

Effective way of chopping wood

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 05:49 AM PST

Who's the absolute WORST Jarl in Skyrim?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 05:30 PM PST

For me, it's Skald the Elder. Hoo boy, where to start with this prick?

  1. He's a Stormcloak supporter. Instant negative marks right there.

  2. He's such a moronically rabid Stormcloak supporter that he's willing to leave his own hold defenceless by sending almost all of his guards to fight the Empire.

  3. Despite that, he laughs in his servant's face when he suggests that he join up himself.

  4. He's completely fucking delusional. Dragons are attacking because Talos is angry with us and they'll vanish as soon as we'll beat the Empire? Yeah, sure. Grandpa's clearly been at the skooma again.

submitted by /u/CoDn00b95
[link] [comments]

I'm only a few hours in...

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 10:17 PM PST

And I'm lost, loaded with cheese and wine, and having the best time ever!!

submitted by /u/Thoughtapotamus
[link] [comments]

How to properly get rid of the bodies in Severin Manor after acquiring the house.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 08:36 PM PST

I printed out a huge topographical map of Skyrim.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 10:31 AM PST

If I could wear this. It would make my day.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 08:10 AM PST

How can Solitude be North of Windhelm, yet have a nice spring atmosphere while the latter is constantly a winter wonderland?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 06:36 AM PST

Am I the only one taking hours for 1 quest?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 03:52 AM PST

Just getting to Ivarstead for the mainquest line took me 2 hours! I love this about the game cause I had so much fun with just walking around looking at nature killing some rabbits etc. Am I the only one who has this and loves it?

submitted by /u/TheBrickBuilder
[link] [comments]

Reminded me of a certain Daedric Prince. (x-post from r/Art)

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 06:53 AM PST

TIL Dragons sometimes crash land and cause environmental damage

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 11:57 AM PST

Curing vampirism in the dawnguard questline

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 07:37 AM PST

So i entered the soul cairn by letting serana make me a vampire, but i am starting to regret that. My question is: can i safely undo this without weird things happening in the questline? Will the quest just go on as if i were a vampire or as I am a regular person?

submitted by /u/bert_the_destroyer
[link] [comments]

I'm pretty sure I met the real life Sheogorath at the York Dungeons.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 02:35 PM PST

Just restarted the game again. Had to stop for this gorgeous view, truly a beautiful game.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 04:23 PM PST

Damn shame what happened to him.. gave him the Gourmet's book to hold on to. [Dark Brotherhood Spoiler]

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:47 AM PST

This guy doesn´t care about me becoming Guild Master.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 10:59 PM PST

Consoles can look gorgeous too! (Sorry for quality) PS4

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 07:04 AM PST

It isn't much, and it's not my first tattoo, but regardless. Hail, King Ulfric!

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 08:47 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.