DayZ - [OC] Server admins: I built a log file parser that provides combat and kill data.


[OC] Server admins: I built a log file parser that provides combat and kill data.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 03:47 AM PST

Thanks for the FAL dimwits! - Gang-Bullying gone wrong

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 01:04 AM PST

So I found an UMP with a magazine and a red dot sight in the back of a civilian vehicle

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 05:11 AM PST

I used to be a doctor before the infection spread, Old habits die hard.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 05:36 PM PST

Needless to say, I love this gun.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 02:43 AM PST

I GUESS YOU COULD SAY..

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 05:27 PM PST

Why the Red9 is the best gun in the game

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 03:01 PM PST

A bad day for the law in DayZ

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 04:26 AM PST

Best northern PvP private hive?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 08:09 AM PST

Which private server has the best northern pvp? I prefer 3pp.

submitted by /u/RedSand98
[link] [comments]

What happens if you go off the map in DayZ Standalone?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 07:54 AM PST

Trying to be Stealthy

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 07:35 AM PST

For the people struggeling with starvation after spawning

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 07:33 AM PST

Can anyone tell what gun is that at 0:08?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 07:31 AM PST

Stuck in surrendor gesture?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 07:26 AM PST

Tried playing again for the first time in a while. Got decently looted, hiking gear, mosin and longhorn but no ammo, good amount of food water... but i was on an island. Went to the beach to swim to mainland, got approached by another player, no gear just a wrench. Hit wave animation, he did nothing. Did hands up to show friendly, he did nothing. But now i was stuck hands up, wouldnt let me perform another action. Eventually he walked up and killed me with a wrench...

How do i cancel an action, did they change how surrender works?

submitted by /u/WannabeGroundhog
[link] [comments]

Disappearing weapons on stable.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 06:20 AM PST

Yesterday me and my friend killed 4 guys but some of their weapons disappeared, including m4 of my friend when he got killed, he was dual wielding and only his akm that was on his back "survived" the death.One guy i killed was shooting at me, when i looted him he had no weapon on him. This was on stable.

submitted by /u/N31K0
[link] [comments]

DayZ 0.61 - "Revenge"

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 05:29 AM PST

Character Wiped

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 04:10 AM PST

I've just recently come back to dayz after not playing for 2 years. So I've got a noob question for you guys :) everytime I switch servers my character is wiped.. Is this normal?

submitted by /u/mp3500
[link] [comments]

HELP! I put my hands up and now I can't put them down

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:12 AM PST

Pressing F2 again doesn't work

submitted by /u/Fosty99
[link] [comments]

How do I have more fun in this game?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 10:32 AM PST

Sorry if this comes of as a bit pessimistic, I'm simply looking for advice on how I can have more fun with this game.

So I join a server, I run around looking for food, mostly going through empty houses and finding no food. I don't see any players, there's no apparent play list so I can even see how many players are on the server (I remember it popping up by pressing 'P', have they removed that feature?). It just feel like a lonely single player experience at this point especially when I don't meet any players and don't have the ability to even see who's in the game.

I've played DayZ about 2-3 years ago, and I played with some friends and it was quite fun, I guess you need to play with some friends to get the most out of it?

There's a lot of weird design choices in this game I don't understand. Doing simple things are often way to slow, stuff like switching from attack stance to normal stance, the transitions is just not very fluid. It seems like it wouldn't be difficult to make it a bit more fluid than what it is, but yet it isn't.

I may get the feeling that the devs are so realism-oriented that they forget to also be fun-oriented. That's just my honest opinion.

submitted by /u/gamedevvy
[link] [comments]

Which Twitch squads would you like to see in a 5 on 5?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 06:31 AM PST

I love watching how the different squads work together on Twitch and thought it would be cool to get a discussion going on a fantasy 5 on 5(and maybe it would happen). Personally i'd like to see:

The Chipotle Bandits Crew(Jakon72, TheguynamedKJ, MGTV, etc) vs. Moho, Barberryman, and their crew.

What about you guys?

submitted by /u/joeybertino
[link] [comments]

Is There Anything Like Arma 2's Dayz Mod On Arma 3?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 06:57 PM PST

Getting tired of dayz sa and want something refreshing. I was gonna play the Arma 2 mod but there were no servers on CCG.

submitted by /u/urmuther112
[link] [comments]

1pp PvP Skirmish Compilation - Locations Severograd, Tisy Military Base, NWAF and Vavilovo . [8:33]

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 11:12 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.