Overwatch - (Hero) 24 is not who you think it is.


(Hero) 24 is not who you think it is.

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 09:24 AM PST

When you think no one witnessed you be a hero

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 08:23 AM PST

My casual D.Va fanart

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 12:37 PM PST

I don't always play Lucio but when I do

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 07:07 AM PST

Winston and a teleport in a cliff

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 06:58 AM PST

Jeff: We're also working on allowing you to disable primary weapons and melee attacks for custom games.

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 03:32 PM PST

Never trust a Lúcio

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 05:07 AM PST

Let's See What's Behind Door Number One

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 04:31 AM PST

Jeff Kaplan: Changes coming to competitive to prevent exploiting the matchmaking system

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 09:04 AM PST

Sombra is op, Jeff pls nerf

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 02:20 AM PST

What gaming chair is he using?

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 11:40 AM PST

Right now dev team working on new heroes, numerous events and event-related content

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 09:21 AM PST

Successful launch of the German Space Program

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 01:35 PM PST

My Friend May Have Just Sent Me His Best POTG of All Time

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 10:00 PM PST

Doomfist hype burried more obvious hints on new hereos

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 03:42 PM PST

After everyone started to hype Doomfist, obvious things got lost. 1 month ago this was discovered:

http://alexmalaos.com/alex-malaos-tv-and-film/

Now that Doomfist isn't the 24th Hero, may this be a coming one? I mean having a voice actor can be a good indicator. Also many maps got a hero aside.

Someone knows if this is true or false?

Edit 1: Calling it from now, next hero is a greek.

submitted by /u/Resilience1337
[link] [comments]

Witch Mercy Cosplay [Self]

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 08:39 AM PST

Minimap to come to spectator mode

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 09:11 AM PST

Look left and right before crossing the road, Genji.

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 05:47 AM PST

Reaper took lessons from Mccree

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 09:22 AM PST

OVERWATCH DOOMFIST GAUNTLET IS LIVES IT LIVES

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 08:25 AM PST

The glass was broken outward, the glove, or something else, broke the glass from the inside

Hope you can understand my extremly bad English ^

submitted by /u/feierlk
[link] [comments]

A Rant on Competitive.

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 05:35 AM PST

I don't play competitive too often, but I fluctuate between Diamond and Master. How often do you make the sacrifice to play the hero you don't want to play, so that the team can have a decent composition in a team game? It astounds me how many people at this rank don't seem to grasp this concept in the slightest. We NEED to work together to win. That includes communicating, combo-ing abilities, and running a decent composition. I hate that people have "mains"; you should be more versatile and ready to fill a different role if need be.

I had a game where 4 people insta-locked a dps. I asked if any of them could swap to a tank or healer, I would fill. Nothing. They all just sat there, content with our feeble composition expecting some miracle to happen when we have no synergy - no combos. Despite my salt, I played Reinhardt anyways. It was no surprise when we made absolutely no progress against an actual composition. I was actually given shit for asking people to swap, I didn't care who, I didn't single out any of them; I just wanted a decent comp.

"Why do people have to give someone shit for their pick?" said one of them.

It's not about this at all(!) -- It's about working as a team and having a comp. that has a chance at winning. You wouldn't assembly a football team consisting of only wide-receivers & a quarterback.

So please, stop with this "main" stubbornness, and make the sacrifice - swap to a role we need. If I tell you that our comp sucks and we lose, don't act surprised or give me shit for asking for a decent team comp at the beginning.

Anyways, just wanted to rant. Downvote at your leisure.

submitted by /u/Zarxiel
[link] [comments]

WTF IS THIS GLITCH

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 08:29 AM PST

Symmetra GAME BREAKING GLITCH. (not a joke post)

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 08:18 AM PST

Symmetra's teleporter/shield generator sometimes disappears completely. Just like how it used to be with Mei's walls, when you put Sym's tp in narrow corridors etc. it disappears.

Today in one of my competitive games we were holding first point on King's Row and I was the only person alive as Symmetra, I put teleporter to bring my team back and we could possibly win because it was almost overtime. But I put teleporter and it disappeared without anyone using or anyone destroying. (I didn't get a refund either) No hero can destroy it that fast in the game and it didn't appear on kill feed either. Needless to say they got the point and eventually won the game. This glitch has actually affected my SR and it needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

Before anyone asks, they had just started taking the point so my tp didn't disappear because they took the point. It was barely 1 tick when I put my tp and it still disappeared without giving me refund.

I hope this post reaches somewhere relevant and Blizzard can take a look at it.

Thank you

EDIT: Other Sym mains also noticed this: https://www.reddit.com/r/SymmetraMains/comments/5umqwp/glitched_sym_ult/

EDIT 2: Apparently, it happened in a pro game too : https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/5t6tqo/internethulk_shield_gen_falls_into_the_floor/

submitted by /u/EgeDal
[link] [comments]

I would have gotten away with it too

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 03:47 PM PST

The Gang Helps McCree Get PotG

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 06:33 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.