Halo - HWC London Qualifier - Final Day (Discussion Thread)


HWC London Qualifier - Final Day (Discussion Thread)

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 11:22 PM PST

Hi! I'm an art student and for my sculpture class I remixed my favorite Halo gun design into a medieval relic!

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 05:29 PM PST

Why Buck why...

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 10:03 AM PST

Are any of the Noble 14 still around in the community?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 11:15 AM PST

Custom FOTUS Helmet

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 10:39 AM PST

Some Halo 5 helmets without hexagons on the visors (renders)

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 02:37 PM PST

Nice try, buddy

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 07:36 PM PST

When an elite and banshee love each other very much.... (re-upload)

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 01:04 PM PST

I used GameCheats Modtool (Exuberant) to increase the graphics past what 343 normally allows on PC Halo 5 Forge. Total 34 Screenshots, all 1440p. Enjoy!

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 09:24 PM PST

You spin me round

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 07:48 PM PST

Cratos getting ninja'd

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 05:21 PM PST

Halo Wars 2 is now bundled with Xbox One S

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 08:49 AM PST

Halo Wars: Definitive Edition update coming next week - adds progression ranks and more

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 04:05 PM PST

Dear 343i: Please address the rampant griefing in Warzone Firefight.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 03:52 PM PST

I have been a lifelong fan of the Halo series, and have played every single game released thusfar except Halo Wars 2 (pending purchase). That isn't meant to imply that my opinion somehow matters more than that of anyone else, but rather to establish that I have some experience with this and I am no stranger to griefing.

We have all experienced it on occasion, but typically this is remedied by disabling as many friendly fire angles as possible and adjusting features which enable such behavior. Unfortunately, in Halo 5, this has not yet been done.

Players can still kill friendlies with vehicles, even by accident, and REQs can be stolen in this manner.

I had three REQs stolen today alone. An Ultra Ghost, a Hydra, and a River of Light. All through vehicle betrayal griefing.

The one who stole the Ultra Ghost was upset about me surpassing his score to first place on the Warzone Firefight match leaderboard. He turned his Wraith on me, then charged me multiple times until he was able to knock me out of it and destroy it before I could get back in.

The one who stole the Hydra ran me over with a ghost immediately after I exited the REQ retrieval screen.

The one who stole River of Light exited his banshee above my head and crushed me.

Now I am not one to get tilted easily, I can take a joke and find the humor in anything. In fact, I was laughing about the banshee before I saw him grab my weapon immediately after, but these are not isolated incidents.

These are repeat instances of griefing that diminish the fun factor of this game and drive less vocal players away.

343i, I implore you, please address this issue. These malicious players and their means to grief must be removed as soon as possible.

Myself and many benevolent players, fans of you and this franchise, would appreciate it more than anything.

submitted by /u/UlfricIsMyBitch
[link] [comments]

Now THAT was fun.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 03:39 PM PST

New Halo block building sets coming out, but from a different brand.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 09:22 AM PST

Halo Spartan Assault is broken for IOS 10.2.1.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 05:46 PM PST

Today I bought Spartan Assault and I find it to be completely broken. It wont go past the Studio Logo before it crashes no matter what I do. I have reinstalled it three times, made sure no programs were running in the background, and shut off my Iphone four times, still crashes. When it comes to hardware I'm running iOS 10.2.1 on a Iphone 7, so you know. Has there been an announcement of a patch coming to Halo:SA? Spartan Strike fares better it just crashes once on start up and on the second try it works! I'm kinda disappointed.

submitted by /u/StitchScout
[link] [comments]

WTF Is... - Halo Wars 2 ? by totalbiscuit

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 08:10 AM PST

Imagine a Conversation between these two... How would it play out?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 07:47 PM PST

Y'know, what exactly WAS wrong with 4 Chiefs in the campaign?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 05:27 PM PST

Going back and watching some early Halo 5 vids there's a lot of talk about how they brought in more characters because it didn't look right to have 4 Chiefs walking around.

My question is what exactly was wrong with that? It'd be one thing if all 4 of them showed up in cutscenes (albeit that'd be hilarious), but they're relegated to gameplay and a few cutscenes in Halo CE, and that was just two.

My "immersion" isn't going to be broken by a few extra Chiefs walking around with me in co-op. Hell the extra Spartans in Reach, where it wasn't 4 Chiefs, also wasn't immersion breaking or amplifying.

submitted by /u/Lazzyman64
[link] [comments]

Starting Coli like Frosty

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 09:03 PM PST

TIL Needlers rip Knights a new one.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 01:32 PM PST

Accidental discovery during Mythic WZFF.

So, turns out the supercombine can practically 1/3 HP a boss knight. Needler OP.

submitted by /u/Tasty_Toast_Son
[link] [comments]

Is the original Halo Wars worth playing?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 08:46 AM PST

As the title says Spartans. Halo Wars is the only halo game I haven't played..is it worth it?

submitted by /u/BionicSpecter
[link] [comments]

The kid has jukes

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 10:54 PM PST

Calculated.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 04:53 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.