Grand Theft Auto V - Just another day in the life of Lamar Davis


Just another day in the life of Lamar Davis

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 07:06 AM PST

What goes around, comes around ...

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 10:00 AM PST

Joined the server to be greeted by an impatient driver

Posted: 19 Feb 2017 12:29 AM PST

I think the media have caught wind of the I/E work going on in Los Santos..

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 10:09 PM PST

Three years of Grand Theft Auto V summed up

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 02:21 PM PST

This mission started unexpectedly, I had just woken up from a rough night...

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 08:12 PM PST

How to get in a guaranteed online lobby by yourself.

Posted: 19 Feb 2017 02:00 AM PST

  1. Load a public online session

  2. Go to the online tab

  3. Go to playlists

  4. Go to create (this will make things quicker later)

  5. Then add race

  6. Add at the races race

  7. Go back and save playlist (I called it solo lobby)

  8. After you named it back to previous menu and go to my playlist

  9. Select you solo playlist and start it up.

  10. Select 1 lap (don't change nothing else)

  11. Start the race and do the one lap (confirm your doing it on your own)

  12. When the race has finished make sure you like it (this is important). Then straight after press restart. You should see rp points and the winning cam again.

  13. It should show character standing there, then the race option menu will appear again, press quit and confirm.

You should now be in a lobby by yourself. People can join but it can take ages for them to

submitted by /u/thegamebrains1
[link] [comments]

Fly like a horse

Posted: 19 Feb 2017 01:22 AM PST

Anyone else miss the excitement and anticipation of GTA 5 being new?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 11:07 PM PST

There was this sense of excitement about everything. There was nothing like it in the history of gaming. The anticipation for the release was like a drug. As ridiculous as it sounds its almost nostalgic. Ive burned myself out on this game since ive been playing from the release date and theres literally nothing I could do in it to be entertained. Even the scenery and graphics get stale after a while. It was of my favorite games while it was new and it will always have a place in my heart even though im bored of it. It just sucks that we have to wait another 2 years or so before hearing about gta 6.

submitted by /u/rambo0876
[link] [comments]

Looking for Xbox 1 people to play with

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 10:03 PM PST

I just got the game and transferred my character from PS3 so I only have about one still active friend who plays in Xbox 1. Just looking for other people to play with rather than randoms. I have a mic (I'm a 20 year old college kid so don't worry I'm not an annoying 13 year old) so of you have one too that'd be a plus.

submitted by /u/Foltzy106
[link] [comments]

I just beat the story mode and tried to watch the entire credits. At three in the morning.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 12:20 PM PST

Remind me not to do the same for RDR2, or GTA VI.

Also, another thing. What was that paper that was shown after the credits? I presume that was your final stats screen? Is there some way I can look at it again? I groggedly pressed enter without even reading it.

submitted by /u/Proaxel65
[link] [comments]

Looking for some folks to make some cash with

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 08:47 PM PST

Just looking for a group to run missions and grind cash with. I'm on ps4. Not looking for a hardcore crew with rules and guidelines and such.

submitted by /u/Shamrock626
[link] [comments]

Can someone explain to me on how to correctly utilize the Motorcycle Club and it's business?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 04:32 PM PST

Was there ever a blimp in online??

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 10:06 AM PST

I can't stop thinking about but I remember when I was a low level that I would always parachute on to the blimp then one day it just disappeared. Maybe I'm just a dumbass but I swear they used to have blimps online.

submitted by /u/ExTremeHYPE99
[link] [comments]

Another "I was just awarded" thread

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 03:43 PM PST

I see these threads all the time. I don't even bother reading them since most of the time it's people who are aware/have forgotten about the shark cards promotions. Well, I just logged in on alternate account that I haven't played on in 2 weeks (?) and I was awarded $150k. I've never purchased a single shark card, so I guess you DO get money after not playing for a little while. Interesting...

submitted by /u/I_like_GTAV
[link] [comments]

Tess Rockatansky (GTA:O Mad Max-Style Character)

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 07:59 AM PST

List of missions, payouts, and rewards for GTA Online?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 07:12 PM PST

New to online, whats the point of the lamar missions? Do they end? Are all the contact missions just random and just for quick cash, or do they have a purpose and end? Is there a list of all missions with payouts and rewards?

submitted by /u/ruinthall
[link] [comments]

Looking for someone to make me a PS3 save, that I can download and copy to PS3.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 06:06 PM PST

Mine freezes during the prologue every time I try to play it, and I got a save to skip it. But all the missions are completed in it, and I'd like to play them myself, and Trevor is dead... So I was wondering if anyone knew of a save that had just the first mission completed? Then I could play the rest. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Kaysmalls
[link] [comments]

A funny moment in GTA V, subtitled for non-swedes!

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 02:07 PM PST

Really bad jittering when in menu

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 05:38 PM PST

So I picked up GTA V on PC last week, been awesome, except for one thing.

The menu lags really really bad. I find it so annoying trying to use the map and what not, and now it's really pissing me off

I'm pretty sure it's because of my frames being really high, when in the menus, and I know I can fix it by using v-sync, but I really don't want any input lag

Anyone know a fix to this?

Thanks a lot in advance

submitted by /u/WorthyChode
[link] [comments]

I have a question about the returning player cars

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 05:38 PM PST

I made this post 2 weeks ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/5rpekn/will_i_be_able_to_get_the_returning_player_cars/

I was just wondering does it affect my Ps4 account if I do this and my ps3's been banned numerous times?

submitted by /u/_JayTee_
[link] [comments]

What's your favorite super car and why?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 05:12 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.