Elder Scrolls Online - After a total of 2.5k+ hours on Skyrim, seeing this view from Skuldafn fills me with nostalgia.


After a total of 2.5k+ hours on Skyrim, seeing this view from Skuldafn fills me with nostalgia.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 11:32 PM PST

Is there a setting or mod that will get rid of all the "incomplete" houses on my map? I don't need to know where EVERY house for sale is.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 04:06 PM PST

ESO has officially ruined my life

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 06:20 PM PST

My sex life, that is.

Last night, my wife made the deliberate decision to play ESO, instead of having sex.

I suppose that counts as cheap birth control!

submitted by /u/brenex29
[link] [comments]

When you're rubbing the carpet and are about to shock someone.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 08:41 AM PST

I'm not as rich as the rest of these posters, but what do you think of my thief-style hideout?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 10:36 AM PST

What do Argonians study?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 09:16 AM PST

History

submitted by /u/as3211
[link] [comments]

Inn room with added loft space

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 06:12 PM PST

Only level 24 and having a blast still- thanks everyone!

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 03:47 PM PST

So I played TESO when it was in beta and absolutely hated the game. Ever since then I have refused to play it and stuck with WoW since I had friends playing that and didn't have anywhere else to go. Well, a few of my friends quit WoW, one ft married, and the other one is overseas, so I wanted to find a new game because WoW was only fun with friends for me.

One of my buddies recommended TESO and mentioned that it was on sale, so I said fuck it and bought the Gold Edition. I am so damn glad I gave this game another chance. In WoW I feel like the journey from 1-110 is so kind numblingly boring that I generally have no desire to level new characters. TESO however I'm only level 24 and have no desire to rush to end game like I normally do in an MMORPG.

I love that I'm able to do whatever I want whenever I want. I just finished up the last quest in the Battle for Meridia storyline (I haven't done the last quest in the harborage yet) and haven't felt more enthralled in a storyline in a very long time. I even texted a friend of mine at 2 AM and said "I bet that chick is meridia" and then at 4 AM texted him saying "CALLED IT!"

Even the side quests have really good voice acting and dialogue and feel like an integral part of the game. I don't know why I'm going on and on but I just wanted to say thank you to the developers for sticking with the game and listening to criticism and advice and thank you to the Reddit community for putting up with my dumb questions. You've both been great and I look forward to my next 50 hours in ESO.

submitted by /u/sylariusgaming
[link] [comments]

Why doesn't ZoS want a token system for vMA?

Posted: 19 Feb 2017 02:08 AM PST

RNG seems to drive people away in this game overtime but also try to work to give people busy work

submitted by /u/Swtor_Fan456
[link] [comments]

Fern Gully: My Bouldertree Refuge home so far!

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 10:11 PM PST

Does this game have prepaid subscription cards?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 09:15 PM PST

Title. If so, where can I buy one? Really looking into playing the game again.

Just wondering if stores like Target or Gamestop have them.

Would really appreciate the help.

submitted by /u/Derkalerk
[link] [comments]

I would love to get back into this game but what to choose?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 11:00 PM PST

I really want to return to eso after a year, although I do not know which faction and class is the best. I love the look of orcs and I would appreciate some info on good starter tips and tricks and class combos.

submitted by /u/sTein0_
[link] [comments]

anyone having trouble with housing walls?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 11:56 PM PST

I seem to be having trouble getting light fixtures, paintings, etc to align with the walls in my home. Everything turns on its sides or edges, making it painstakingly difficult to correct. I don't remember it being this hard to do on the PTS. Is anyone else having this problem?

submitted by /u/Meticulously
[link] [comments]

Can we have a working version of this traps for Housing? Imagine the Jump&Runs you coud create!

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 04:00 PM PST

Looking for a grinding/levelling partner.

Posted: 19 Feb 2017 04:14 AM PST

I've only been playing for about a week and originally started with an irl friend, who now is only playing Conan Exiles. But playing with someone is always much more fun.

I'm on PC EU I think Daggerfall I'm a level 23 imperial Templar hybrid

Does anyone wants to grind together or level together through other ways?

submitted by /u/Trunky2
[link] [comments]

[Media] Best Furnishing Plans Farming Spot I've Found So Far...

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 03:11 PM PST

[PC] [Media] Comparing ESO with WoW - Series on YouTube

Posted: 19 Feb 2017 01:48 AM PST

[PC] Well... thanks for the bite!

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 07:39 AM PST

I was just exploring, and I stumbled upon a random shrine in Bangkorai. Now I just got the game 4 days ago so I didn't know what it was, and wanted to take a screenshot of it cuz it looked cool.

Random guy suddenly appears, mauls me to the ground and bam. Werewolf quest. So, thanks to you random dude! You made my day :D

submitted by /u/Ampling
[link] [comments]

Australia Latency

Posted: 19 Feb 2017 03:37 AM PST

oh dear, I'm from england and i just recently move to Australia and dear god.. how do people play like this? ping that goes up and down from 250ms to 999+.. i just can't play like this its mental! I tried cyrodil and its even worse. You literally have to wait for 2seconds to barswap.

Im so used playing on 40-90ms but this 250+ is just mad. Is there any some sort of program that reduce latency issue?

submitted by /u/ZavSY
[link] [comments]

PvP help?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 10:25 PM PST

I'm new and trying to get into pvp. I have a level 47 character and I mistakenly joined Haderus without knowing it was any level so I was basically useless outside of sieges. Now I've joined Blackwater Blade which says below 50 characters only and sometimes i get into fights that seem like we are both our real level but most of the time its a level 17 nightblade that takes no damage from any of my attacks including soul assault and then hits me 3 times and dances over my corpse. How does this fucking happen? Am I really that fucking bad? It gets so infuriating dying to low levels. 1 last thing about pvp from a new players prospective...Fuck. Nightblades.

submitted by /u/Primitive_Fox
[link] [comments]

Nord NB Tank Help

Posted: 19 Feb 2017 02:56 AM PST

I need some help. My friend has a NB Tank. She has tried various sets and is still unable to maintain resources. I'm all out of ideas to help her. What do you all suggest?

submitted by /u/ShadowMachine_X
[link] [comments]

Question about the EXP boost that i got when i hit champion

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 11:55 PM PST

Yesterday I got level 50 and suddenly I had some odd exp boost where everything felt like it was x4 exp.. The exp boost just ran out and I figured it was due to the level I am now..

But my friend who is the same CP as me still has it.. I'm so confused as there is little information about this.

submitted by /u/Kittyjessika
[link] [comments]

Dungeon Finder - How does it work

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 11:41 PM PST

Me and my friends have been using the dungeon group finder to queue for random dungeons recently. We've noticed that sometimes it teleports us to the dungeon after forming a group, but occasionally it does not, or it takes a long time. How exactly does this work? Does a member of the group have to initiate travel somehow?

submitted by /u/bukkits
[link] [comments]

Is there a faction that generally always wins in pvp or is it pretty evenly distributed? Ps4 NA

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 11:27 PM PST

I need help in getting back into TES online

Posted: 19 Feb 2017 01:24 AM PST

I used to play moderately and thoroughly enjoying playing but that lasted for a pretty short amount of time.

I want to make a new character but am somewhat lost as to where to start and how to optimize leveling up.

Can someone give me some tips or direct me to a guide that can help me?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/ThatYoungAce
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.