Grand Theft Auto V - GTA - 1993


GTA - 1993

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 10:00 AM PST

When you just fixed your car

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 07:16 AM PST

Whats outside will blow you away...

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 10:55 AM PST

Sunset and Cranes

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 10:40 AM PST

I crashed right next to this guy while messing around in the Rocket Voltic.

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 12:36 AM PST

PS4 issue what do I do?? Been 2 days like this.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 06:04 PM PST

Late to the party - Story mode was great ! Great characters, great story ... had 1 "big" issue.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 08:37 PM PST

So many Smartcars!

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 07:54 PM PST

Broughy1322 - Spoilers vs Downforce (Why The Itali GTB Custom is Slower)

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 09:19 AM PST

Neon Freaks (R* Editor Cinematic) [4K]

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 03:44 PM PST

Lesbian Grandmother

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 11:06 PM PST

That's What Friends Are For

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 10:55 PM PST

Augmented Reality Mod ( BETA )

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 10:41 PM PST

My vehicle delivery mission car spontaneously combusted. (xbox clip)

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 10:15 PM PST

How to get rid of my money?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 09:46 PM PST

A modder trapped me in a box and gave me $120K, how do I get ride of it? I don't want to be banned for being in possession of hacked money.

submitted by /u/Alcatrax_
[link] [comments]

What is the best way to counter a hydra?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:49 PM PST

Sometimes my friends decide to be assholes and go "Hydra Squad" on me. Basically it ends up with me getting completely destroyed by like 5 jets all at the same time, i get killed the instant that i spawn. The homing launcher is the only real counter to them but they all know the trick to just fly in a loop and it wont be able to catch up. Pls halp

submitted by /u/ReptileZac
[link] [comments]

Crew emblem background

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 08:38 PM PST

Okay, the amount of times I changed my background to transparent and it hasn't changed is beyond my belief. Obviously I'm not trying to troll and clearly I've made it transparent, how can I change it so it doesn't have a background?

submitted by /u/ahass25
[link] [comments]

Piracy Prevention

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 08:08 PM PST

Have there been recent changes to the way Piracy Prevention works, or is it's current status a bug on R*'s part?

Started a PP with a friend, and a group of 2 came after us. They did the get in a helo and parachute from really high up. As soon as they landed on the yacht, we killed both, but they spawned on the yacht, instead of on the beach like usual. We killed them again, and they both spawned in the room we're supposed to protect. They got one kill on us, and they won.

I played a PP earlier today, and one guy got on the boat, but when I killed him, he spawned on the beach with the helo's and jet ski's.

submitted by /u/SophBegg
[link] [comments]

[Xbox One] Issues Connecting to GTA Online?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 01:37 PM PST

I'm late to the party, but I bought the game three days ago. The first day I bought it, online worked great! I played for a couple hours before I had to head off to work. Since then, any attempt to switch to online meets me with one of three things happening.

  • It says Rockstar servers are down, when I check and they are fine.

  • It tells me my character has corrupted

  • It tells me that it's unable to download my character from the Rockstar cloud.

In the two latter options, even opting to create a new character brings me to the loading screen sky-view. I sat there for fifteen minutes on the loading screen on three different occasions. My internet connection is fantastic, 20mb/s download, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Could any of you help me?

Excuse me if this is the wrong place to post this.

submitted by /u/TenInTheAfternoon
[link] [comments]

If I bought on PC would I have to restart?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 07:12 PM PST

So I've owned GTA V since day one on 360, and then Christmas of 2014 I got it for Xbox One. Now I'm looking at getting it for PC. Pretty much my question is, would I be able to transfer my character again? I already transferred to Xbox One and am like level 126. I really don't want to start over again. Thanks!

submitted by /u/NoTalkImGaming
[link] [comments]

Best places to jump the rocket voltic?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:38 PM PST

I want to know where the best place to launch the rocket voltic is, where i can get so much air that i will be able to recharge my boost in midair.

submitted by /u/ReptileZac
[link] [comments]

Avenging his homies

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 09:45 AM PST

Aircraft controls, yaw with mouse

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 10:34 AM PST

I recently switched to PC from console and it seems that I cannot bind my flying controls the way I want. When googling this all I found was topics from 2005 and no one had heard about a mod like that.

What I would like to do is simply AD for rolling and WS for nose up and down. Mouse left and right would be yaw left and right and mouse up nose up, mouse down nose down. This gives me perfect precision when aiming at ground targets. ASDW for big manouvers and mouse for small direction adjustments and aiming.

These are the settings I flied for hundreds of hours in Battlefield 2 & 3 and many other flying games. GTA V has such wonderful graphics that I am extremely disappointed if there is not a way to get perfect control of the plane.

TL:DR any mod that allows you to ping aircraft yaw to mouse left/right? or any idea where are the files located in game folder so I may take a look myself.

submitted by /u/Confuzedz
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.