Grand Theft Auto V - The DLC many of us are hoping for.


The DLC many of us are hoping for.

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 11:04 PM PST

I was gonna rob this store...

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 04:53 PM PST

I made some images of vehicle dashboards all in 4k resolution.

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 08:45 PM PST

These are on the Devin Weston building, was going with the 9th and they all de-spawned :( anyone else have a higher record than 8 planes landed on the DW building??

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 07:22 PM PST

Just a little something I put together after robbing a store :)

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 01:39 PM PST

gta said congrats " $1,500,000" dollars. (Xbox 1)

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 05:49 PM PST

but it isn't in my bank account help?

submitted by /u/reiku78
[link] [comments]

My mechanic doesn't like heights

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 06:11 PM PST

Is no one capable of doing Pacific Standard without a Karuma/car?

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 07:17 PM PST

Seriously. It is not that difficult. All you need to do is follow Lester's directions on the bike. There's no reason why it should take people a gajillion tries, and then to just give up at the end and waste my time.

submitted by /u/izelkay
[link] [comments]

Try to reduce your reliance on waypoints, and you will notice so much more of the world.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 01:48 AM PST

When following the waypoint you're spending half the time looking at the map, and ignoring a lot of your surroundings. If you stop using it, then you find your own routes and start to recognize landmarks and such, using those to navigate. Also, you will be much more aware of the other cars on the road, so will have an advantage in that way as well.

submitted by /u/Zephandrypus
[link] [comments]

Gta's way of dealing with laggy players

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 12:07 AM PST

Body actors needed

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 11:43 PM PST

I'm recreating a scene from John Wick and it would be great to have a few extra people as bodyguards.

Here is a video of my previous work so you know I'm legit. https://youtu.be/vf2qyb1S34w

submitted by /u/dippywom
[link] [comments]

What's the best way to make money?(besides jobs)

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 07:09 PM PST

Any help?

submitted by /u/XANDMAN11
[link] [comments]

Money/stocks gone

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 09:09 PM PST

I decided to start the game over and when I got to the end of the main story I started doing the Lester assassination missions. I invested everything in Debonaire during the multi-target assassination. Now my portfolio shows I have 0 stocks and all my money is gone. I had already saved because I wasn't expecting for this to happen. Now there's no point in even playing. Does anybody know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/dead_drunk_and_naked
[link] [comments]

GTA5 Funny Montage Shenanigans With Freainds

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 07:40 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.