Fallout - From Vault-Tec, With Love


From Vault-Tec, With Love

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 01:44 AM PST

[Fo4]ill be damned,Another newcomer.[Fallout 3 in Fallout 4]

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 02:06 AM PST

http://imgur.com/gallery/LoinM

Making some Progress with the mod.

Intro Wallpaper: http://imgur.com/adohDv3

Springvale School :http://imgur.com/u8jPD9C http://imgur.com/YgaF1zk http://imgur.com/Gz5gjBj

Overview of Megaton : http://imgur.com/DAU1hGt

Fort Independence(NOT THE CASTLE!) : http://imgur.com/MwWB6Kl

This wouldnt be possible without DogtoothCG and Unoctium.

submitted by /u/nafnaf95
[link] [comments]

TIL If you never even meet dogmeat and go to Kellog's house, Nick will use a dog whistle to get him.

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 12:03 PM PST

And it sounds awful.

submitted by /u/GodsOlderCousin
[link] [comments]

Humble Beginnings

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 07:26 AM PST

Fallout by Bayard Wu

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 01:56 AM PST

What is the actual evidence that the Institute was responsible for ALL those Super Mutants in the Boston area?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 11:35 AM PST

I mean there are hundreds of them through out the Commonwealth, how is that even possible? Though I understand that I may be missing something. Point me then, what am I missing?

submitted by /u/Vuxpee
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 Actually using Legendary armor

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 02:31 PM PST

So in probably 150 hours of gameplay i have never really used any legendary armor, outside of a melee only run where if it added strength i used the hell out of it. The one run aside i just can't stand my armor not all matching and the benefits just aren't worth it too me to break up my set. Whats everyone else's take on using legendary armor?

submitted by /u/ZeroBlaze33
[link] [comments]

If you were an average Joe in the Fallout universe, what job would you have?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 12:17 PM PST

Would love Fallout 1 & 2 ports on Nintendo Switch

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 12:56 PM PST

I think Bethesda would be awesome if they ported the first two fallout games on Switch. Touch controls or Joycons would be nice. Have Bethesda ever discussed possible ports or Remastered versions of the them?

submitted by /u/sjmatiak
[link] [comments]

Thoughts on the railroad?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 10:21 AM PST

In that Anderson guys video, he's stating "the railroad shouldn't exist period." Because no humans would put in that effort when other humans are living in such conditions as in the wasteland.

I've seen that comment being copied at some places now, but I was wondering why. Because to me this is a really shallow and superficial assessment of the situation.

I mean thats just not how humanity works. We're neither one closely formed group tackling one humanitarian issue at a time, neither are we collectively ignoring individuals who need help. There isn't a collective endeavour to bring everyone up to speed and out of the dirt. Its seperate and individual organizations doing that. Same goes for the wasteland. In the same sense, there'd totally be organizations and/or individuals willing to put their life on the line, helping synths, regardless of how other humans are doing.

So just by looking at the real world, the railroads existence pretty much justifies itself for me. what do you think about the railroads existence in regards to the wasteland?

submitted by /u/AG--systems
[link] [comments]

Are cats Institute spies?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 10:26 PM PST

I think so. Argue.

submitted by /u/LoganTheBishop
[link] [comments]

Why is it that Codsworth is aware of what happened but most other robots aren't?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 11:56 PM PST

Cods realises what happened, so does Curie.

But why does every other damn robot ignore it? Even the (FAR HARBOUR SPOILERS) hotel robot (Pearl?) doesn't think it happened. What gives?

submitted by /u/sheesh0re
[link] [comments]

I just found the moonshine plant in the Prospector Saloon

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 12:20 PM PST

I've spent dozens of hours in this game, and I just now have discovered the moonshine plant behind the Prospector Saloon. No matter how many times I play this game, I always find something new.

submitted by /u/shivvyshubby
[link] [comments]

What's up with the -1 perception bs?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 12:16 PM PST

What do you people want for the Fallout 20 year anniversary?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 11:59 PM PST

It's in September this year I think.

To be honest I want a Fallout 3 remaster. I couldn't get into the original FO3.

submitted by /u/sheesh0re
[link] [comments]

I don't think pre war America was segregated

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 03:09 PM PST

Some of the vault tech staff you meet are obviously not white and some of the residents in sanctuary hills are black. Keep in mind sanctuary hills is a very prestigious neighborhood.

submitted by /u/Shadow_Of_
[link] [comments]

Why does everyone hate on fallout 4?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 02:54 PM PST

It is my first and only fallout game BUT i think its really a fub game cool story and the alternatives in dialogue is a bit meh but can anyone tell me why the other fallouts are so much better?

submitted by /u/Schytherusedsurf
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 RP Survival Blog

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 06:59 AM PST

So as a writing exercise, and to help immerse myself in the role-playing possibilities of FO4's survival mode, I decided to start journaling my adventures through the wasteland about a year ago. It turned into a blog and I'm really surprised at how much story you can extrapolate from the game with all the changes.

Like many things in life I got pulled away from my game and posting journal entries. I'm slowly getting back into it so I thought I would see if anyone was interested. I find my own post have inspired me to play again and if you never dug into survival mode (which I think is the best way to play) maybe you'll get motivated!

Basicly I limiting my entries to only actions and events in game. I'd love to hear some feedback here, or on the blog itself so check it out!

http://survivingfallout4.blogspot.com/2016/05/awakening.html

submitted by /u/WeAreThrong
[link] [comments]

Attempting to install the Restoration Project for Fallout 2 need help

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 02:21 PM PST

It says I need to install it in the same spot that Fallout2.exe is on my computer, but I can't seem to find it lol. I just bought the game off steam

submitted by /u/khfan60
[link] [comments]

Which fallout endings are canon

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 01:55 PM PST

In the last couple of fallout games there has been multiple endings and I was wondering what endings are truly canon

submitted by /u/theflyingpelican
[link] [comments]

Is it even really worth completing the main story for a survival mode playthrough?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 01:31 PM PST

The way I see it in survival mode you either cut off vertibird travel, teleportation or both. Are any faction rewards worth sacrificing that?

submitted by /u/Meta_Sloth
[link] [comments]

Yet to play nuka world and far harbour, should I play on standard or survival?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 12:46 PM PST

I've been doing my survival playthrough and only just realised that I have the season pass and I'm yet to play nuka world and far harbour, should I start a new save or play them on survival difficulty?

submitted by /u/brad18white
[link] [comments]

In fallout does it ever mention if anyone's had contact with the rest of the world? Or is it just assumed that everyone else except in the United States is dead?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 12:25 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.