Elder Scrolls Online - Guild Fair Friday - Advertise your guild, Find a guild!


Guild Fair Friday - Advertise your guild, Find a guild!

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 06:49 AM PST

Not sure what happened to today's AutoMod post, but here's the recruiting thread.

 

Hey folks,

Welcome to our new recurring post to help you find a guild on the subreddit!

If you have a guild, you're allowed to post ONCE. If you're looking for a guild, you can also post. Your post should have -

1) Server (NA or EU), Faction (if applicable), and Type of Guild (Social, PvE, PvP, Hardcore Endgame, Trade, Mixed)

 

For recruiters, also include

2) Current member numbers

3) Guild recruiting message

4) How to apply

As always, be polite and respectful, and good luck finding a guild!

submitted by /u/dominoid73
[link] [comments]

Golden Vendor - 2017/02/17

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 04:08 PM PST

[PC] Stormfist's Shoulders- Infused (Light, Medium, Heavy) Spawn of Mephala's Shoulders- Infused (Light, Medium, Heavy) Necklace of the Dreugh King Slayer - Healthy Necklace of the Warlock - Arcane

History of Vendor Items http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

submitted by /u/benevolentbowd
[link] [comments]

A custom ESO Daggerfall Covenant Shield!

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 04:29 PM PST

Elder scrolls* summed up in one picture

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 11:01 PM PST

Mighty argonian war cry, one that instills fear into the hearts of the enemies and inspires the allies.

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 02:11 PM PST

Where can I sign up for the gardening contest?

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 10:12 PM PST

THESE EXIST?!

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 09:03 AM PST

Just wanted to say thanks

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 02:04 PM PST

I'm new and just realized how much I actually suck at gaming these days after starting ESO. I'm a 31 year old stay at home mama who pops on when my daughter naps, and I'm finding it difficult to defeat the enemies in quests. Thank you to the several people who have helped me out the last few days! A few without me even asking, pretty sure they see me dying over and over and just choose to help out😂. You're awesome!🙌

submitted by /u/naturallyeclectik
[link] [comments]

My pal Static literally doubled the size of his house. This is insane:

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 03:21 PM PST

[PC] I did it.. I finally reached Champion levels...

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 08:55 PM PST

So, this is my first character, and ive taken my time with the game, listened to all the audio, read all the books, i wanted the full solo-quester experience, and i got it...

250 hours later and i reached my first CP...

Thank you, /r/elderscrollsonline community, you helped me with my sorcerer build, you answered my questions, you've given me many many laughs... i love you all.

thank you.... but, fortunately, the adventure isnt over yet :)

submitted by /u/Slayer_Tip
[link] [comments]

I'm the best scout ever - this will be a great report

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 01:37 PM PST

The Crowning Jewel of my humble abode

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 05:38 AM PST

Does anyone else love the way the Argonians look?

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 06:50 PM PST

I know a lot of people love the Skyrim Argonians but personally I love the way the Argonians look in ESO. There's a lot more variety with the horns and scales. I hope the future Elder Scrolls titles have similar looking Argonians.

What do you think?

submitted by /u/BallsMcWanky
[link] [comments]

[PC] I never get lucky, but I guess I hit the jackpot? I can't even craft it!

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 08:45 PM PST

Dragonborn costume and yukadon charger mount code for xbox if anyone wants it

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 09:03 PM PST

Haunting curse question

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 01:58 AM PST

After watching alcast's and yolo's videos, i saw that they let the curse explode twice which takes 12 seconds, but what's the benefit of that?!? With the old rotation, we can reapply curse 3 times in 10.5 seconds. Any answer is appreciated . Thanks

submitted by /u/jern101
[link] [comments]

This is the Build Database I've been Looking For.

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 09:25 AM PST

Heavy or light attacks in PVP?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 04:05 AM PST

Hey,

when should I use heavy or light attacks in PVP? I play a Stamina NB and want to jump on people and kill them as fast as possible

submitted by /u/zanderfisch
[link] [comments]

Proud to be part of this reddit!

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 06:08 PM PST

I just bought this game during the flash sale today! Really stoked on playing and making new friends. I just want to say that I hope that I myself and any other new players have a blast at this game!

submitted by /u/Johhnzzy
[link] [comments]

The only thing i hate about this game

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 03:46 PM PST

600 cp master race god players be like:

be me

cp 190

bunch of 500-600 cp professional god-players are with me in this vet dungeon

reach final boss

god-players die 3-4 times and get revived by me. not a single comment

I die 1 time..... "LIKE OMG GO L2P NORMAL DUNGEON....U SUCK KYS...etc..etc.."

submitted by /u/BRANDED_SOUL
[link] [comments]

Thoughts on Randomized NPCs

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 12:16 AM PST

Wouldn't it be cool if every non-major NPC was randomly generated. That way, when you killed someone, they actually died forever in the game. Then they'd be replaced by another NPC that did basically the same thing with a different race/name/body type.

I just think it'd make the world feel a little more alive and would give every action a consequence, even if a small one.

submitted by /u/Steel_Reign
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Easy grind spots?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 12:26 AM PST

So, I'm currently lvl 41 and started grinding at Vivec's Antlers mainly because I am too bad to grind at most of the spots alone ( don't really have anybody to grind with). So I wondered if there are similar grind spots in the game?

submitted by /u/4zure
[link] [comments]

Can't find friend in need quest, please help. Xbox one

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 03:55 AM PST

I can find a way to start this anywhere I have looked in every town and even the crown store, please help thanks!

submitted by /u/C411um13
[link] [comments]

Looking for mate to leveling :)

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 03:50 AM PST

PC EU Curently grinding Spellscar or Skyreach With my second character, need some help to do it faster :)

submitted by /u/Skidero
[link] [comments]

Does my engine guardian cp 80 scale to 160 in dungeons?

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 11:56 PM PST

So i havent played in almost a year, coming back apparentlh there are no more vr levels anymore. I have a cp 80 engine guardian shoulder and heads, but I am currently cp 210. When I go into vet dungeons does the sustain the dwemer provides also scale to v160 sustain? Or do I have to farm them all over again...

submitted by /u/dazedandconfuse9
[link] [comments]

Lock camera on enemy?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 03:36 AM PST

Hey,

is it possible to lock the camera on an enemy? It happens very often to me that the pve-assassins (i dont know what they're called, there are the mages, tanks, fighters, archers and the assassins) jump over me and land in my back. Now i have to turn around. I want the camera to automatically turn around and focus the enemy. Is there a key to do that?

submitted by /u/trmpfp
[link] [comments]

Water House/Hut in daytime.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 03:32 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.