Diablo - Paragon 6013


Paragon 6013

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 10:05 AM PST

Just saw it, a Korean player. I don't understand what motivated him. With such motivation, I am sure he/she can achieve anything on earth.

submitted by /u/greenertree
[link] [comments]

Short clip from Inferno Monster Power 10 (Barbarian 2013)

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 02:04 PM PST

Alkaizer: "Diablo 2 had an amazing loot system"

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 12:49 AM PST

Best Diablo combat screenshot! Realy good reporting by this news site!

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 10:41 AM PST

How long do I have to wait to get unbanned?

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 05:39 PM PST

Alright, so I'm pretty new to D2 online play and I was doing shenk runs, they're quick and they pay out pretty well. Well little did I know that if you create to many games to quickly, you get banned. My question is how long does this ban last?

submitted by /u/target_locked
[link] [comments]

Monk Dashing Strike - Wasted dashes: Help please

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 08:58 AM PST

I've been playing a Monk in D3 since vanilla. When the game came out you could use Dashing Strike without burning all available charges instantly. I think around season 5/6 (?) the dashing strike mechanic changed and now it's far too easy to burn dashing strike charges unintentionally. It gets me killed in higher level GRs and just makes the class a lot less fun to play.

Has anyone found a way to setup a macro to insert a pause between dashing strikes?

I've tried changing the timing on keyboard and mouse repeats but it didn't work.

submitted by /u/Pastuch
[link] [comments]

Demon hunter Torment 13 rift under 5 min help

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 08:59 PM PST

I am now playing a UE multi shot DH can't seem to get that done, really need help is because I have no augments or should I search for ancient items what should I do next?

submitted by /u/kyo_on
[link] [comments]

Shouldn't it be time that dex, str and int stat be removed from gear?

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 11:29 AM PST

Reworking those three stats into a single stat would cut the amount of useless gear by 75%.

Just call it main stat and allow it to transfer into a class's preferred stat when equipped:

Main stat 600 -DH equips it, changes into 600 dex -Wiz equips it, changes into 600 int -barb equips it, changes into 600 str

We already see this happening with class specific legendaries/sets, so it shouldn't be hard to implement.

This way legendaries can be universally shared and easily compared.

submitted by /u/zidemizar
[link] [comments]

My contribution to D3 community - Hammerdin

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 01:09 PM PST

Early RoS RimeMonk T6

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 06:23 PM PST

Do I have to buy D2 AND LoD?

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 04:31 PM PST

Feeling a bit nostalgic so I looked into reinstalling Diablo 2 and I realized I can't find any of the disks I had (out of 3 battle chests) So I looked at the price on B.net only to find the games are two separate sales. Is it required to have a D2 Key or can I buy LoD and be set?

submitted by /u/Bootsk8
[link] [comments]

Primal Ancients on PTR

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 11:10 PM PST

http://imgur.com/a/93Zi5

Each roll is random, but at max value (so no consideration for what rolls are optimal). I was able to get this after upgrading 120 rares (15 ancients + 1 primal ancient). When you salvage it, a "+15+ appears next to the soul icon.

The red outline does make it very visible when scanning through items.

submitted by /u/buu11235
[link] [comments]

Question about Paragon Points on the Xbox One version.

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 02:41 PM PST

I am nowhere near paragon 800 yet, but at 800 you max out the paragon stats. What happens after that point? Do the levels do nothing or can they be used towards things?
I have read that on PC you keep upping your 4 main stats (Strength, Vitality, Dexterity, Intelligence) but you can't do that on the Xbox.
Thanks for reading and answering.

submitted by /u/538studios
[link] [comments]

What if D3 had a retro disco music bg?

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 02:40 PM PST

[Diablo 2] How to block spam on bnet.

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 01:25 AM PST

Help with Crusader Season Journey

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 07:13 AM PST

I've never gone past the "full set" part of the season journey until this season. I really wanted to try to get that extra stash tab, but I feel like I really hit a wall. I've been able to complete almost everything except the time based ones. Is there a better build for that? Do I just need to grind to higher levels? My profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/jwlagina-1701/hero/84453127 My journey progress: http://d3resource.com/journey/share//1a2a3a4a5a1b2b3b4b5b6b7b8b1c2c3c4c5c6c7c1d2d3d4d5d6d7d8d2e3e4e5e6e7e8e9e1f2f3f4f5f6f8f1g2g3g4g5g6g7g8g1h2h3h4h5h6h1i2i3i4i5i6i7i1j2j3j4j5j6j2k3k4k4l

submitted by /u/jwlagina
[link] [comments]

Maximum Fury on Barbarian?

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 02:35 AM PST

tl;dr: see title. Thanks!

Have been away from this game for waaay too long (briefly plaid season 3) and started playing again with the Darkening of Tristram event (Previously Paragon 120, now sitting two levels bellow 700 (just did GR 70) on my seasonal Leapquake-Shout-Bouldertoss-Barb, plan to go with Seismic Slam-Rumble in 2.5). ...So yeah, I finally love the game. Plus, having earned every piece of gear and level myself feels infinitely better than having been pulled by someone else! Still keeping it casual, though. Since both my current and future Spender is synergistic with having a lot of fury and potentially offer a lot of healing with Life per Fury spent, here's a question I've been wondering about: What's the Maximum Fury achievable through Skills/Paragon/Equip? My calculations are 100 (base) + 50 (Paragon) + 36 (Mighty Belt & Mighty Weapon Affixes) + 20 Animosity (Passive Skill) = 206. Am I missing something? Would that be worth getting? Still unsure about Animosity, but my survivability is currently quite alright, so I don't need any of those skills in my five passives and already have Earthen Might, Brawler, Ruthless and Rampage. Thanks a bunch for all constructive answers!

submitted by /u/Komorebi7
[link] [comments]

Want to get hooked on D2... I just can't.

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 03:06 AM PST

I've already started like 5 char, all of them to lvl 10-20, and I don't get hooked at all...

submitted by /u/shaokpro
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.