Civilization - Super narrow ocean tile


Super narrow ocean tile

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 07:01 AM PST

A preview of an upcoming mod...

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 02:36 PM PST

Says the guy who gave me 600 gold and 63 GPT for 30 turns in exchange for peace three turns ago

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 11:34 AM PST

These tiles are silly... Babylon + Petra (Civ5)

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 05:02 AM PST

CIV 1 (1991) - Both victory screens

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 08:00 AM PST

Which difficulty do you play on? - Poll on StrawPoll.com

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 07:53 AM PST

True friendship never ends

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 09:13 AM PST

Culture Bombing 5 Tiles Feels Just Right

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 09:37 AM PST

[V] That's a strange looking Great Admiral...and Cargo Ship...

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 08:06 AM PST

I heard you guys like bays... so I made a lake into a bay -- with a canal -- for everybody!

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 07:15 PM PST

Since us Penguins are just now getting our hands on Civ VI what are some must have mods?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 12:42 PM PST

As the title says, since the Linux version just dropped for Civ VI this weekend what mods are you guys running that you feel everyone should know about?

submitted by /u/sirvalkyerie
[link] [comments]

AI: "Please don't settle near me".... [2 turns later] Settles in my colon... :-|

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 09:01 AM PST

20 years later...

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 01:45 PM PST

Since my first days of playing Civ 2 I have dreamed of this day, sometimes literally. I finally won a deity game. Playing as Germany in Civ 6. About an hour ago. I thank you all. Where to from here?

submitted by /u/tfordp
[link] [comments]

[Civ 6] Do seaside resorts generate tourism if they aren't being worked?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 04:20 PM PST

Edit: and if so, do they still generate tourism if they are outside the workable 3-tile range of a city

submitted by /u/MrMMMM
[link] [comments]

*heavy breathing*

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 10:10 PM PST

Did you acquire DLC's for Civilization VI ? - Poll on StrawPoll.com

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 02:49 AM PST

Mad Ais must really hate me lol. Turn 62 4 DW.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 08:30 AM PST

Best civs for Terra map?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 04:36 PM PST

I plan on starting a terra colonial map with my friends soon. For those who don't know, terra starts out people on 3 continents like africa, europe, and asia, while 3 continents like the americas and australia are left empty. This way, players can colonize the new world, similar to history. I'm looking for a civ that's good at expanding as well as having a good navy near the rennaisance.

submitted by /u/Mediocrates_
[link] [comments]

I bought Civ VI at launch but I was turned off by how unepic and unpolished the game felt compared to V so I made refund. What is the chance that I might enjoy the game now?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 05:28 AM PST

Mongolian Empire Civ Idea

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 02:08 PM PST

Genghis Khan

Leader Ability-Mongolian Horde: 25% extra production towards classical era and medieval era cavalry units. Pillaging rewards are doubled for any tile pillaged.

Civilization trait-Silk Road- International trade routes to civs provide +2 Production and Gold.

Unique Unit-Keshik: Mounted ranged unit with 33 ranged strength, 25 melee strength, 1 attack range, and 5 movement points. Can move after attacking. Unlocked by stirrups technology

Unique District-Mongolian Outpost: Replaces Encampment. Starts off with a free stable, and gives +1 extra Production towards units.

Just some ideas on how a mongolian civ would work in civ 6

submitted by /u/Davin998
[link] [comments]

After 3 years, I've finally spent 41 and 2/3 days in Civilization V. Here's to the next 3 years.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 10:48 PM PST

Can anyone tell me why I can't build a holy site on top of the iron?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 06:55 PM PST

Let's Talk About Religion

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 07:39 AM PST

When playing Civ IV I prioritized founding as many religions as possible and specifically avoided spreading them, so that I could keep all of that sweet, sweet happiness (from multiple Temples), science (from multiple Monasteries), and culture (from both of those, plus the Cathedral-type buildings) for myself. (It also helped that I thought culture-flipping forward-settled cities was the greatest game mechanic ever, RIP.)

When playing Civ V I made founding a religion quickly a priority so that I could get some nice Pagodas and perhaps Mosques in all of my cities. Depending on other beliefs I sometimes tried to evangelize my neighbors, but it was never a big priority.

When playing Civ VI, if I am not planning to attempt a religious victory, and there are enough other players to cancel out each other's attempts at religious victory, I have been not bothering to found a religion at all. It just doesn't seem very useful. All those religious building beliefs can only be built in cities with Holy Sites, and I'm not going to build more than one of those when not attempting a religious victory. There are a few beliefs that are useful even for civilizations without a bunch of Holy Sites or a strong desire for lots of faith: Work Ethic, Zen Meditation, Church Property, Papal Primacy, Stewardship, Tithe, and World Church. But all of them have pretty limited appeal when you aren't focusing on spreading your religion around. When I can focus my early production on Campus and/or Settlers, not use up one of my district slots, and not use up a tile, ignoring religion seems like the way to go.

Am I missing something?

submitted by /u/MetropolisPtOne
[link] [comments]

Why can't I denounce or declare formal war?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 08:24 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.