Proving a "false ban" wrong.

Posted: 21 Dec 2016 05:54 PM PST

User /u/ominimble posted today that he was wrongly banned for using a Discord overlay. This is a post proving that he very much cheated and you shouldn't believe everything anyone posts.
Link to OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/5jkj5b/got_banned_from_gtao_today_for_the_discord/
He struggled to link me to his Social Club stats page. Being a very, very high level(500+), the purchase of Sharkcards, being in a crew and also having a privated profile at the time made me suspicious. You must have manually privated your profile for it to not be visible to others, but why private it at all? What was he hiding?
Well I found what he was hiding :)
Here's the first image he linked of his profile(I've saved all these images incase he decides to delete or change them): http://imgur.com/Zj1zui2
Note that everything has been deleted, but Rockstar does not remove stats until the first time you log back into GTA:O after your ban. But ok, maybe this time is different. Hm, weird empty white box where a crew should be.
After trying to explain to him that he needs to send his Social Club profile, and to unprivate it so that anyone can see his stats, I found that he was in a crew and that he had accumulated 19m RP within 13 days.
http://imgur.com/AjIRHSO Notice how there is a crew in that empty white box now?
http://imgur.com/55c9Lii Here's the 19m RP in less than 14 days proof.

Link to crew he's in: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/luminity/gtav/pc Also note the crew leader has 7.1m RP in just 1 day.
To put into perspective how much 19m RP is, and how much time it would legitimately take to get 19m RP. here are my stats.
http://i.imgur.com/XxW9Obe.png
I'm a day 1 Xbox 360 player, half the level he claimed to be at only 6.3m RP and more than DOUBLE the time I've spent on the character.
To get 19m RP within 14 days would mean that he on average gained 1,357,000 RP a day. Some of the highest paying out missions on GTA only give ~5000RP each time. That would mean he would have to do over 270 missions daily, or 11.25 jobs an hour(which if you played GTA you know its not possible to load jobs that quickly) to get 19m RP. And FYI this is only CREW GAINED RP, so who knows how much more his account had total.
EDIT: After dozens, and dozens of replies in his own innocent thread. /u/ominimble has gone silent 😂😂😂 No explanation as to how he gained 19m RP in 14 days, or why his crew leader has 7m RP in 1 day. Please remember everyone that not everything you read is true.
EDIT 2: More evidence/Self incrimination.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/5jnx8p/proving_a_false_ban_wrong/dbhp53h/
Sounds suspicious to me too. So let's go back to November 18th, 2014. The day GTA V came out on PS4/XOne. I bought the game for PS4, and upon transfer, was given a completely different character.
His crew was created on the 14th December 2014. So this is AFTER he transferred his character according to him. Crew stats are different from your total stats. If you earn 19m RP while you are in a crew, the crew will count the RP that you have earned. So he 100% earned the 19m RP after he transferred.
Proof is in his crew profile people. https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/luminity
http://i.imgur.com/xglX0yW.png
EDIT 3: When you lie and lie so much that your story just doesn't add up. Here's his modded PS characters.
http://www.gta-stats.com/player/image/medium_0.units_0.platI_1.plat_2/custom.rank_2.rank_11.money_2.money_11.money_earn_jobs_2/ominimble.jpg
I transferred from PS3 to PS4, it broke. I transferred the broken PS4 save to PC when PC launched, all the stats carried over.
Can't update this stat page as he's gone and hidden his RSSC profile again, but you can still see that he transferred from PS3 to PS4 with no "broken" profile. Level 55 PS3 character with obviously modded cash.
If the PS4 character was broken from PS3 transfer, then why are PS4 character stats fine? Wheres this level 4000, 50bn+, black female character he's talking about?
I bought the game for PS4, and upon transfer, was given a completely different character. They changed my model to a black female character, level 4000, with about 50 billion dollars in my bank account. I contacted them and surprisingly got this sorted out (except for the level, which they only corrected down to 100 from my 81 that I had initially).
One comment mentions he transferred a broken character from PS4 to PC, another comment mentions he already got Rockstar to fix the broken character before PC was even out.
  • PS3 OVERALL INCOME 101,000,000 $
  • PS3 RANK 55
  • PS4 RANK 76
  • PC RANK 540??? wow somethings fishy here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
submitted by /u/Crystal3lf
[link] [comments]

Our crew had a GTA Olympics session
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 04:15 PM PST

Got banned from GTA:O today for the Discord overlay. Nice.

Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:40 AM PST

Level 500 character i've worked on for three years since the launch of GTA:O, even bought a shark card on this account during rough times. Most of my cars were customised street cars because greedy Rockstar wanted upwards of five million dollars for a nice customised DLC car, and at my highest I've only ever had 14 million. Barely had any money left after saving for the parachute car thing (Ruiner?), only two super cars and a bennys, and some mid range garages.
Account is fully deleted now and everything is gone. Three years of work.
Thanks R*. If only I could get a refund on this piece of shit game that can't detect a hacker but can detect a discord chat overlay just fine.
EDIT: FUCK, IM GONNA MISS THE SNOW THIS YEAR!
EDIT 2: The Email I Got, for you who want some proof of the email.
EDIT 3: Thanks for the support guys! I've started to tweet out to @RockstarGames and @RockstarSupport, it would help if you guys did to (but you don't have to). I'm going to try calling them tomorrow morning and getting this resolved, if they don't just hang up on me.
EDIT 4: And now a user is posting that I'm a modder / cheater. Well, here come some angry harrassing PM's from the lovely GTA Community. I'm not a bitch, so I'll leave this post up.
Fuck You Rockstar.
submitted by /u/Ominimble
[link] [comments]
R*, PLEASE GIVE US THE ABILITY TO SELL PROPERTIES
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 02:13 PM PST

I have so many shitty garages after trading in my expensive properties for more money. I don't need these, please allow us to sell them back for like 50% off original price.
submitted by /u/CoffeeIsNaturallyHot
[link] [comments]
Raiding The Lost Camp
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:15 AM PST
Like Letting Go of a Balloon.
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:11 PM PST
[GFY] To Infinity and Beyond!
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 01:20 PM PST
I'm kinda sad that we didnt get this in import/export
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 11:09 AM PST
Billionaire Doors
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:56 AM PST

GTA Online Needs More Airplanes

Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:23 PM PST

Dear Rockstar,
It has been at least two updates so far without a new aircraft. Furthermore, the last update that added an aircraft that was neither a helicopter or a private jet was the Heists update.
My one other requirement is that it also not be a twin engine private/business jet. We already have plenty of those boring things! For those not keeping track, there are currently 5: the Miljet, Nimbus, Shamal, Luxor, and Golden Luxor - the latter 3 all being reskins of the same airplane. (Despite being a private jet, I'll leave out the Vestra because it was different enough to be refreshing/)
Another propeller plane would be nice. Perhaps a Nevada from San Andreas. Although, what I would really like is a Rustler. And I'm not the only one who thinks that would be a nice addition.
I'm not asking for much, I think one new aircraft an update is reasonable when there are multiple land vehicles being added. GTA is literally the only thing close to a flight sim I have (or am even aware of) on the Xbox One, so I hope you understand why this is important to me.
Sincerely,
/u/Noha307
submitted by /u/Noha307
[link] [comments]
Fastest Import/Export DLC Vehicles (Itali, Specter, Comet, FCR) - Best Upgraded Cars In GTA Online
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 02:20 PM PST
Unfortunate NPC
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 12:10 PM PST
Anyone else think it would be awesome if there were a Christmas radio station included in festive surprise?
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:53 AM PST

If so what songs would you like to hear?
submitted by /u/MeMuzzta
[link] [comments]
Every GTA Online Video Ever
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 03:08 PM PST
Completed the stable.
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 06:08 AM PST
OG Truffade
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:51 AM PST

Has anyone had any issues with performance after the Import and Export update? Specifically i5 users

Posted: 21 Dec 2016 06:02 PM PST

I have never had any issues with performance in GTA 5 before, but after the import/export update, my CPU appears to be bottlenecking my GPU.
I am running a GTX 970 and using an i5-3570k, which had great performance pre-update. CPU usage has never been that high.
After this update, my CPU usage is at a constant 100%, even without anything in the background. Has anyone else been having this issue?
submitted by /u/blah265
[link] [comments]
Just Your Everyday Vehicle Cargo Mission
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 12:22 PM PST
This hat doesn't make the bell jingle sound this year =[ .. Rockstar plz fix!
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:57 AM PST
Compelling offer .
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 02:42 AM PST
I can finally live up to my name online
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 11:17 PM PST
Redux and LSPDFR Users, I have a question...
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:32 PM PST

How in the world, can I get this redux mod to work with better lighting for police vehicles? The lighting for even the default vehicles is atrocious. I try to install other lighting mods specifically for police lighting only for them to crash my Ragehook faster then I can click it. Not to mention installing different police vehicles kills the game faster then anything with redux installed.
Would appreciate any suggestions on how some of you can utilize Redux and have good looking police vehicles.
submitted by /u/Petroph
[link] [comments]
New Christmas banwave out. Goodbye all you lobby griefers!
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 05:03 AM PST

Anyway for associates to make more money?

Posted: 21 Dec 2016 05:58 PM PST

My friend and I imported and exported for about 4 hours last night. He made over a million dollars, and I only made around 100k. I figured that there must be some way for me to get more money for doing this. If so does anyone know of a way? Just seems like way too little money for all the work
submitted by /u/RLGoalie
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.