Diablo II: Lord of Destruction – Opening Cinematic

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 03:23 PM PST

I don't know about you, but I find it very, very interesting that Blizzard has been releasing the Diablo 1, Diablo 2 and Diablo 2: LoD Game Cinematic's.

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 04:04 PM PST

Might be just my wishful thinking but don't you find it off that they've uploaded the cinematics just all of a sudden? Is there something on the way for us? Not trying to feed the hype train but in my honest and education opinion, there isn't any real reason to upload older (but fan favourite) game cinematic's other than to hype it up.
submitted by /u/CRGTheHammer
[link] [comments]

Easy Belial TXIII in 45 Seconds Solo with UH DH (and maybe other classes).

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 07:50 AM PST

So I put together a quick video with annotations (sorry mobile people) which shows a simple trick that not many people seem to be taking advantage of. Gear swapping. By switching to Natalya's before the fight and during the phase transition we can get a 500% damage buff. Cheap trick I know but it works.
The video above was my first attempt after not playing since the week the Season started. So I'm rusty, my Convention of Elements could have lined up better and also I could have used an Empowered Shrine and Frenzy Shrine for even more damage. I still managed to complete it in around 43 seconds. With better gear, paragons and RNG, you could do much better.
As for the "and maybe other classes" part of the title, I'm sure there are other ways to use gear swapping to boost damage for this. Akkan's 6pc (While Akarat's Champion is active, you deal 450% increased damage) comes to mind but I haven't tried it. If it doesn't help you complete it solo, maybe it can help in groups. It's up to you guys to work it out! Hope this helps and good luck!
TL;DR Gear swap!
submitted by /u/Umbran0x
[link] [comments]

Diablo III Micro Stutter Fix (works on my rig)

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 04:27 PM PST

I'm sorry if this has been posted before. I was furious, because i've been away from the game for so long only to return to the same problem.
TLDR; install MSI Afterburner, use Rivetuner it has to limit FPS
Picture with relevant part highlighted with purple box. http://imgur.com/a/sBonA
After hours scouring the internets and fiddling my rig, i've come to a solution.
Install MSI Afterburner(MSIA). No, we're not going to overclock our GPU. It carries Rivatuner Statistics Server(RTSS).
On MSIA setting, Click Monitoring TAB, select Framerate, check On Screen Display. Do the same for Frametime.
If you play the game at this point, you will see that D3 has horrible Frametimes. Time elapsed between frames vary wildly, even with vsync on.
The actual fix is, open RTSS from its tray icon. Then use the + (add) button on bottom left. Browse for your Diablo III.exe. Click on Framerate limit type "60" then press ENTER. In D3 uncheck Foreground/Background FPS limit but leave your Vsync On. Enjoy your smooth constant 16.6 ms frametime.
Bonus, if you're R9 290 user you can underclock your your card all the way down to 485 mhz and still get perfect 60fps, but with lest heat/noise/watt.
submitted by /u/hansip
[link] [comments]
All Diablo, All the Time! Season 9 Prep! Come hangout! Playing With Viewers
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 05:52 PM PST

Weekly Transmog Tuesday - 12/20/16

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 06:00 AM PST

Welcome to week 128 of the Transmog Tuesday thread!
Monster slaying is fun and all, but who wants to kill monsters while looking like a clown with a head injury? Thanks to transmogrification, you can look your best while destroying demons and angels alike. Maybe you want to strike fear into your enemy's eyes, or maybe you want to make your hero's appearance an homage to another franchise. Share your wonderful character designs here, so we may all appreciate how your epic heroes look.

Tips:
  • Change your texture settings to High for better visuals.
  • Hit the Esc key! If you take it in the Westmarch main menu, everything will be tinted blue.
  • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.
  • Include a link to either your Battle.net Profile or D3.Transmog.me page so others can see your lovely transmogs!
  • Make your transmog come to life by making it into a GIF, like this! You can use GifRecorder to make a short GIF and you can upload it to either imgur or gfycat.

If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.
submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

What to do with Paragon Levels? XBone

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 09:28 PM PST

Where should I put my single-player Crusader's paragon levels?
I was thinking to split them evenly between life per second and attack speed/damage. Then put just a few in wrath just to keep resources up while I'm spamming blessed hammer.
If I may extend the question, what about my team characters? My DPS (kinda tanky) barb? Mother-in-law's monk? Wife's DPS DH?
submitted by /u/Asnyd421
[link] [comments]

Do we know the haedrigs gift sets yet?

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 07:11 AM PST

Googled it but could only find info on one very dodgy looking website
submitted by /u/airz23s_coffee
[link] [comments]

Diablo 2 and/or Diablo 2 LOD?

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 12:54 AM PST

I want to play through the Diablo 2 Story. Do i need both games? Can i start with the base game, play the story and then buy LOD for more story?
submitted by /u/uhlme
[link] [comments]

Diablo 2: Looking for 1-2 payers to start from sratch

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 07:42 PM PST

Hey! I feel like playing diablo 2 again. I'm looking for one or 2 players to run the quests from scratch in private games US East. I want people that will only use these characters when playing with me. Pm me if interested :) 23 y/o french canadian but I speak english well
submitted by /u/Kevinb9393
[link] [comments]

Should I play DII?

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 02:43 AM PST

When I was younger I played a little bit of D2 but never finished it, time passes and I have played Torchlight/PoE/D3 and from all these D3 is the one that I like and play until today.

That being said I don't like skill trees like they use on PoE because I like the freedom that D3 gives me to experiment on builds and change it after 5 minutes.

Now here is my question, Am I losing too much for not beating D2 ever? Should I really play it?
submitted by /u/marcosfelliped
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.