CSGO Daily Report #3 - How to fix ping spikes when using wifi ?

CSGO Community

IBP Casters Are Terrible - by iReddit7

The casters for this IBP tournament need the boot. Their reactions are terrible. As individual clutches occur they act as they're serving burgers at a dried up Wendy's. Most grandmas are more exciting than them.

Then, they don't notice the ninja...

My Teacher and Team Godsent gave me this... - by mervan2001

Sry for my pretty bad english i live in Austria so my english is not the best.
So my Teacher (9th grade) is a realy good guy and i liked him the most out of the teachers in the school but one day i told him about CS:GO and he was telling me that he know somebody that plays CS:GO Professional. He showed me a pic of him.. i instantly knew who he was. It was Alexander "rdl" Redl (Coach of Team Godsent). I was pretty hyped about it and i found it realy cool that he knows someone like him. After 2-3 Months the School was ending and my Teacher asked me if i was still trying to get a sign from rdl. I told him that i already gave up but i was still interested in it. So the school was finished. After 1 week i got a message from my Teacher. http://imgur.com/Y6znLKe he send me this Photo with a text in german saying: "I got something for you". I couldnt belive it and i was feeling so bad for not having anything to say thanks. 5 Min after we were talking "rdl" himself send me a friend request on FB and i was litteraly in shock. And my Teacher didnt even asked him to add me. rdl himself added me as a gift. SO This was the best day in my Live and the next day (Today) i went to pickup the Shirt and i was pretty hyped and Happy about it. And then my Teacher told me that the Shirt is rdl's Original Shirt he was wearing..( https://www.instagram.com/p/BH-EyK1gqCe/?taken-by=mervancalik) so i was happy as f and it is the best day in my Life and i just wanted to show you guys how awesome some people are. Pls go and show "rdl" and Team GODSENT some love in social media. I would like to give a link to my teachers Social Media but i think he would not be happy about that :D. I just wanted to share this story to you guys :)
Edit: Here is a Photo of my Teacher and me with the Shirt :) http://imgur.com/CMI8DCo
Edit2: Stop asking why my teacher added me on Facebook. He didnt find another way to send me that message and its not illegal!

TIL that Russel "Twistzz" Van Dulken is the first contracted pro player that was born AFTER the release of Counter-Strike on June 19, 1999. - by kreegz2

His DOB: November 1, 1999 according to liquidpedia.
At that point in time CS was in beta 3.0, which introduced:
  • flashbangs
  • knife
  • p90
  • kevlar+helmet
  • radio commands
  • cs_militia
Its also worth noting that the bomb defusal mode had not yet been introduced yet. CS was exclusively a hostage rescue game at this time. Version 4.0 included the addition of the bomb defusal game mode.

Its a joke that a randomizer picking the 3rd map is still used - by  TheAntiPro

How can it possibly be justified that its better than banning to the last map? Almost every league besides Cevo and the majors ban to the last map, Most Pros and Analysts hate it and i'm sure every major they suggest its changed.
Theres no reason to use luck to decide the 3rd map, the randomizer can decide an entire series, let teams pick the 3rd map instead of randomly selecting it, let a team veto themselves into a bad map instead of the randomizer picking it for them so theres no excuse. I just don't think it makes any sense to continue using it. It was brought in at Cologne to make teams play the new maps, but theres no place for it anymore.

ENCE and xartE - by  TraxOnDaRocks

This whole situation with xartE is what makes ENCE such a frustrating team to watch sometimes, despite their win vs Epsilon today. ENCE - and I'm not kidding when I say this - could seriously be a top 20 team if they replaced xartE with KHRN, Stonde, Reflex or any even half-decent Finnish player.
Even HUNDEN has had a higher rating over the past three months. xartE really is holding them back.

How to fix ping spikes when using wifi - by  brianbabu

Control panel>“Network and Internet”>Network and sharing center>change adapter settings>Right click on your wifi>properties>configure>power management >uncheck let the computer turn this off to save power. Let me know if this helped you!

CSGO Highlights

Gifs and Pic

Things to do today
Red Paint [OC]
I decided to photoshop a PiP scope inside CSGO It took all night but the AWP has never looked better
WFX +adreN +Uber -Lex - hades
Juan deag through my friend's head. He okay tho
I'm playing in the iBP cup rn apparently
...yet the deadly barrels still exist...
Timing Gods Attempt To Punish Me
3k Spray Transfer
For our second anniversary together my girlfriend got me a custom made Terrorist knife
If I stand still, he wont hit me.
So I just found a old interview of diddy k. Included was a picture...
Figured out a way to smoke Heaven from Fountain on Overpass
Currently my desktop. The bars move with the music!
These cheaters are getting more blatant every day.
Easter Eggs on Default CS:GO Skins
Poor mans awp

Videos

Back when JDM didn't even have a chair to lounge on
n0thing iBP LAN Vlog
James Bardolph INSANE VAC WALLBANG




Powered by Blogger.