Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:06 PM PDT

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Server chat is all i need in my life.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:40 AM PDT

Test server patch notes - new area, tungrad ring, new workers food

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 12:02 AM PDT

Got knocked outta bounds into the 280 zones and snagged some screenshots.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 03:51 AM PDT

I've gotta focus on some real life problems now instead of BDO, but I really enjoyed myself in your world. Here's a cinematic montage from my travels.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 05:52 AM PDT

[test server] Gathering skill life mastery > needs to change

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 04:45 AM PDT

Gather Skill Mastery System has been added

  • Gather Skill Mastery is separate from the previous Life Skill Levels. The bar will show the individual's mastery level

  • Gather Skill Mastery is affected by the previous Life Skill Levels, Magical Manos Gathering Uniform, Magical Manos Gathering accessory, and other items

  • The chance to obtain and the maximum amount of resources increases with high Gather Skill Mastery. The effects are listed below.

https://www.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardType=2&boardNo=12

Increasing the amounts of mats that we get from gathering is great, but the real problem is the sheer amount of time it takes for somebody with 500+ energy and master10+ levels to consume their energy, every day. At 498e @m15, it currently takes an hour and a half.

What we need is a mechanic that increases the materials we receive while at the same time consuming more energy. If 1250 mastery increases the drop rate on base items by 200%, make it 400% but it now also consumes 2 energy instead of 1, or whatever other ratio you need to achieve the same # of mats on a similar amount of energy used.

Consuming energy at a faster rate while increasing the drop rate reduces the time it takes to gather.

The insanity of spending 11 hours every week (40-50 hours with kama buff running) killing sheep needs to stop.

Dont get me started on how the current set of changes are going to wreck food markets...

submitted by /u/Mariondrew
[link] [comments]

The hero we need but the hero we do not deserve

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 08:15 PM PDT

What It feels like playing BDO this summer.....

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 08:44 AM PDT

XIGNCODE3 is full of shit, detecting something on unplugged external hdd

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 12:37 AM PDT

Ninja/Kuno nerfs in KR

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:26 PM PDT

  • Suicide Fall is no longer an iframe and becomes Superarmour instead.
  • 100 Stamina is constantly drained (per second?) when moving in stealth - applies to Concealment and all Rabam stealth variants.

Source: http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/update/read?articleId=697&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BDN002

Goodbye, Coupon Ninjas, bandwagon on something else now. :)

submitted by /u/LunarAshes
[link] [comments]

After octo event

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:12 PM PDT

Anyone else looking at their storages and think about all the cooking and processing that needs to be done?

submitted by /u/Luddfilter
[link] [comments]

Heard you guys needed some beer and feed

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:34 AM PDT

Can we please show BDO devs this video?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 05:01 PM PDT

Korea patch notes 12th june

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 07:17 AM PDT

Beginners Way of making Silver?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 04:14 AM PDT

I don't quite understand how to make reliable AFK money in this game.

I know about these workers and node stuff, but i don't know how i set up a basic silver AFK farm for me, because i'm broke in this game.

Does someone has a basic afk farm "layout" for me, or could help me getting it started? I'm still sooo confused.

submitted by /u/Blubbpaule
[link] [comments]

Black Desert Online gets a Global Lab (GLOBAL TEST SERVER)

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 05:24 AM PDT

This is the actual webiste

https://www.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/

It is avaiable for NA and KR sadly not open for EU but very soon to be open for many more regions.

I wish you guys a great day, this server will reset every two weeks also we got many stuff such as:

Tungrad Ring, Prothea Cave, Sycraia Underwater Ruins and Sycraia Abyssal Ruins instant lvl 60 + 2700 SP many inv slots weight and gear package.

submitted by /u/ZeroLegionOfficial
[link] [comments]

Dive

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:07 PM PDT

My first PEN Roulette and my first BDO YouTube video :D

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 04:36 AM PDT

Log in screen closes after being open for 5 seconds.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 02:14 AM PDT

This just started happening. I tried changing to an alt and the game wouldnt load in. I force closed the game and now when I try to open the client. It pops up for 5 seconds then vanishes before I get the chance to log on.

Any ideas?..

Update I have tried to copy my partners game files with no avail. As her game is now failing to load properly as well.

Also tried to repair the game but as the client wont open for more then 5 seconds that dosnt work

Second edit Attempted to remove local and game cache files. No luck.

submitted by /u/holo_ling
[link] [comments]

Things may be getting a little out of hand.. [NA]

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 02:21 AM PDT

Trying to download the test servers and get this error?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 05:34 AM PDT

Question About Eternal Title

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:25 AM PDT

Currently number 201 on the Quest leader boards and after completing the Spirit Quest and waiting till reset, I did not receive the "Eternal" title. Was wondering if anybody knew if the title was number locked or if it is bugged. Nowhere does it say that the title is number locked, so I am very confused as to why I do not have the title I am supposed to receive.
https://gyazo.com/b98c629da20174da8d1a82c94766e633
https://gyazo.com/729851ae9e8808270705fb389981008c

submitted by /u/Aquwarius
[link] [comments]

New boat changes got me like

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 12:19 PM PDT

Buying new mouse which one you use?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 02:36 AM PDT

Alrighty boiz, what mouse do you use and why also could someone give me a nice recommendation since my Razer Lachesis although is fenomenal it just doesn't have enough buttons for my taste.

I personally am looking for mouse with a bit more buttons to use so any recommendations are appreciated!

submitted by /u/uHazBrainz
[link] [comments]

Least gear dependant class ?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 02:29 AM PDT

Sorc, lahn, or mystic?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 08:11 AM PDT

These classes are my favorites as ar as design goes. I also like DK but I understand she needs a lot of AP to be good. I am a pretty casual player who would like to do 1 v 1 and NW pvp at some point. I tried sorc as my first character and I couldn't figure out her combos then after my break I made a lahn but the damage seems pretty low. I heard that mystic deals pretty low damage post nerf but I like her sustain. Which of these do you think would be the easiest to gear and use and is there a different class you would suggest instead? Thanks for the help.

submitted by /u/C0lter
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.