True Gaming Should I buy a 1080p projector, or a 4k TV for gaming?


Should I buy a 1080p projector, or a 4k TV for gaming?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:17 AM PDT

I'm playing mostly on a Nintendo Switch, and PS4. And I'm planning to buy a new tv. I've heard that a projector is great for gaming, because of the large screen. But since I can't afford a 4k projector, I'd have to buy a 1080p one. So should I just go for a 4k tv? Is 4k/HDR really worth it over large screen 1080p HD?

edit: Thanks for the replies everyone. It sounds like a 4k tv is the best option for now.

submitted by /u/rising_kryptonite
[link] [comments]

Hi I'm 21 and video games are hard to play now

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:16 AM PDT

Hello everyone,

I'm a gamer who walked away from console in 2016 but made a return yesterday. I played for about 5 hours today on a console I have had no experience with and I sucked badly. Before I quit I had lost my ability to go on long binges and it seems after all this time I have made no progress to just play long amounts of time again. How should I build up my strength to play a lot again? Am I getting too old and my hands are too fucked at this point or is there still a chance to rebuild my abilities? Also should I try to adjust to this controller (even though I hate it) or should I get an adapter to use a controller I know I enjoy?

P.S My thumb hurts. Xbox One controllers are painful.

submitted by /u/CrueltyFreeLemonade
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.