Pokémon GO - Possible Sunglasses Squirtle coming?!


Possible Sunglasses Squirtle coming?!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:33 AM PDT

[Humor] Hatch 9 Alolan eggs at once they said. It will be fun they said.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:39 PM PDT

Hatched 9 Alolan eggs at once for your enjoyment: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=06PglQXnPs0

The aftermath: https://imgur.com/a/kXuM9o2

Seriously, I think they should nerf that Meowth rate at least a little.

submitted by /u/FFIXwasthebestFF
[link] [comments]

I pulled up next to a Pikachu car last night!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:34 PM PDT

https://i.imgur.com/lcD1zbr.jpg

I'm sure he's a high level! I heard the person at the pharmacy (I was at a Walgreens drive thru) talk to him about how cool he thought it was.

submitted by /u/Yo_Eleven
[link] [comments]

Layout for a new battle system

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:57 PM PDT

Layout for a new battle system

I threw together this layout showcasing a battle system that would add some strategy while keeping the current battle system in place.

The idea is that Fast Moves and Charge moves are both kept exactly as they are, but on top of those each Pokemon will have 2 more Cooldown based moves that they will learn at certain levels (I am thinking like level 25 and 30). Theese moves will have somewhere between 5 and 30 second cooldown when you use them depending on the move. I envision that Move 4 will always be some kind of Status move that for a set amount of seconds enhance the Pokemons offensive or defensive strength or otherwise strategically pair with its other abilities. While Move 3 is more of a flexible slot where there can be just about any move from straight up damage to self healing.

In battle each move will have it's own button so no more taping the gray charge attack button to fast attack. Giving the Fast Attack its own button also free up the rest of the screen to be exclusively used for dodging, which should make it a more reliable mechanic.

[Picture]

submitted by /u/MarUlberg
[link] [comments]

Aloha raticate vs. Mewtwo

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:13 PM PDT

Yesterday i saw a video of a community battleling it out againts mewtwo using only aloha ratticate and this image poped in my mind. Hope you guys enjoy it

https://www.instagram.com/p/BknwC99FYJb/

submitted by /u/cozouels
[link] [comments]

Pokémon GO on Twitter: "Professor Willow needs your help! Participate in Professor Willow’s Global Challenge on June 30 and July 1 to unlock special bonuses!"

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:05 PM PDT

My girlfriend drew a comic inspired by her level-up experience.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:54 AM PDT

https://imgur.com/a/vDLnnfs

She got inspired by her level up to 35 where she received items up to 100 over her bag capacity. Now those daily spins will be difficult.

submitted by /u/EUWServerDown
[link] [comments]

Beginning to suspect this Pokemon Go Plus found on ebay may not be genuine..

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:38 AM PDT

https://imgur.com/akAz2WG Or there's regional elves in the game i'm just not seeing? Godammit,did i miss the elf update??

submitted by /u/I_said_booourns
[link] [comments]

Would you be interested if Togetic was a raid boss?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:04 AM PDT

I would love to battle a Togetic and here are a few reasons why. A Togetic with a solid IV, a chance at a shiny and getting candy for Generation 4.

submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
[link] [comments]

[Humor] This game is mocking me, I swear.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:41 AM PDT

I was so stuck on the ghost challenge for the longest time. I caught ditto within hours of getting the challenge and then sat at 3/10 ghosts for over a month. I went out throughout different times during the night, early morning, etc. I spun every pokestop I could looking for the 3 great throws challenge. Nothing worked. I couldnt find a single ghost out there no matter what I tried and I live in the second biggest city in my country - there is no lack of pokemon or pokestops.

Then the migration happened and I heard rumours of a shuppet nest in a park in my city, so off I went last night. I ran around that park for 20 minutes from stop to stop and finished the challenge. Woo. Finally was able to move on to evolving my magikarp (I had built up over 700 candies by this point waiting to finish the ghosts).

This morning, I woke up and a shuppet spawned in my house. On my way to work the first two pokestops I hit (the ones I hit every morning on my way to work) gave me the 3 great throws task. I caught 3 other ghost types between my house and work.

This game, gotta love it.

submitted by /u/ilikepurplepens
[link] [comments]

Need more throwing room on the catch screen? Use Android's Split Screen feature!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:58 AM PDT

This works well for throwing wicked spins on balls for those pokemon that are more distant or for those that fly pretty high up. If users are still experiencing pokemon drift on catch screens, this may also help.

Split Screen changes the aspect ratio of the Pokemon Go app screen and gives you more room to the right and left.

As an example

submitted by /u/quietchaos
[link] [comments]

[IDEA] Friendship system interface rev. 3.0

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:49 PM PDT

https://imgur.com/gallery/FlbrdNg

I read a lot of comments and changed my last friendship system interface. I hope, in the near future, Niantic will make this system more convenient.

submitted by /u/plastikwar
[link] [comments]

How it feels trying to hatch an Alolan Vulpix

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:56 AM PDT

image

I must've hatched a dozen eggs so far and still no Alolan Vulpix. All I want is a cute little blue mystical snowy fox to be my best friend.

submitted by /u/DoTheWave95
[link] [comments]

Professor Willow's #GlobalChallenge has now started in the Asia-Pacific region! Work together with Trainers in your region to unlock bonuses for everyone around the world! Good luck! Or as Professor Willow would say, "Let's GO!"

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:19 PM PDT

Trainers, Pokémon GO Travel is back! What could this special package mean? Make sure you don’t miss a catch. Subscribe to the Pokémon GO YouTube channel now!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:32 AM PDT

[Photo] I put Willow's glasses on with 3D model editing. Lookin' good!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:40 PM PDT

Check it.

I was examining Professor Willow's model and noticed that the glasses on his head are fully-modeled. Wondered what he'd look like with them on, so I detached them from the 3D mesh and moved them to his face. Who knew he could look so scholarly?

submitted by /u/ShugoTakahashi
[link] [comments]

Squirtle Squad Community Day Idea

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:07 AM PDT

What if shiny Squirtle wore the squad leader's sunglasses and normal Squirtle had a 50% chance to be normal and a 50% chance to wear the round sunglasses.

submitted by /u/ProTheta
[link] [comments]

Gift (and Trade) Friendship Bug *and* Workaround

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:05 PM PDT

First off, this is not from me. This was posted to my local Discord. I have not tried the workaround myself, but multiple people on the Discord channel *and* one person here who I told about it have confirmed it worked for them. No one said it couldn't be reposted, but I don't know the actual source of the research. I've seen multiple posts about bugs with theories about them, but not this specific information. If this is preliminary Silph Road research my apologies for posting it without you finalizing your work.

The following is copied as-is with only some markup and two minor changes by me to include followup info about trades in the main post.

---

Hey all -- I think we finally have a finger on how parts of this friendship system are working. There is a lot of research going on right now, and it's rather infuriating that the system is so buggy, but this is Niantic, so here we are. The following is based on limited research, but we have used it to make some predictions, and it has held up.

There seems to be two important bugs:

  1. If your first interaction of the day with that person is one of you opening each other's gift, then the first person to open a gift will see a friendship point, and the other person won't see one. Reports have come in that this applies to trades, too.Example: You sent me a gift. I open it. I earn a point, and you do not. If you open a gift from me later that day, you still won't earn a point.
  2. If one person opened the first gift yesterday, and this switches today (i.e. the other person opens it today) -- then your total points will sync, so bug (1) will resolve. BUT, neither of you will receive a point for the day.Example: Every day, you send me a gift, and I open it. But today, I gifted you instead, and you opened it. We will sync, but neither of us will get a point.

How to work around it

**IF YOU BATTLE/RAID TOGETHER DAILY:*\*(family, alt accounts, super close friends):Battle or raid together. Do not open gifts from each other.Reports have come in that trading for friendship is ALSO bugged, so... battle or raid to be safe.

IF YOU NEED TO GIFT TO MAINTAIN THE FRIENDSHIP, you have two options:

  1. Only one person sends gifts, the other just opens. You will avoid the bugs. Just have the other person send you one when you want to sync.
  2. Just after midnight, pick a friend, and send gifts to each other. One of you opens a gift. You will either trigger bug (1) or bug (2), by either syncing or only one of you increasing. This establishes the order that needs to be followed every day. Keep following this order. You need to establish a schedule every day for opening gifts, and stick to it. When you want to sync, reverse the order, but you will get a day behind by doing it.

Hope this helps.

edit: Here's a post on /r/TheSilphRoad with visual information about how opening presents impacts friend level: Visual illustation of how many days you can save by organising gift openingAnalysis

submitted by /u/shuopao
[link] [comments]

dodging... how do I do it correctly?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:15 AM PDT

I usually swipe when I see the yellow border appear but most of the time I STILL GET HIT... what gives? do some attacks just always hit?

submitted by /u/Sovereign_Mind
[link] [comments]

Any PoGo/Ingress Players that could help me honour a MYSTIC-al guy?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:33 AM PDT

Hey everyone! I know this may be a bit odd but I feel like I'm slamming my head against automated responses with Niantic :(

This week my best friend's father lost his battle with ALS. In the last two years of his life his favourite thing to do was play Pokémon Go as he could still play from his power wheelchair and with the reduced movement in his arms thanks to a special phone holder he wore on his thigh. I want to surprise his wife and kids, who still play everyday thinking of him, with a pokestop or gym in memoriam of him. Even after explaining the situation via emails I've only received the auto response from Niantic about submitting a request by being level 10 in Ingress... I know that people probably try to get pokestops made for a variety of reasons but I truly believe not only would this be an amazing pokestop but the neighbourhood he lived in only has a few pokestops as is so I know it would be utilized daily.

Does anyone have any ideas about how I can make this happen? Even if there are any fees associated with the creation of the pokestop/gym we would be willing to pay them. I just really want to honour an amazing dad who loved team Mystic and the army of Eevees he so proudly maintained.

Thanks guys!

Edit: Thank you guys so much for the kind words and responses! Some awesome people who play Ingress in my area are helping me make this happen!!! You guys are amazing!

submitted by /u/LizLillie
[link] [comments]

Shop sale Special Box, Great Box, Ultra box.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:32 PM PDT

Special box 480 coins : 4x Incense / 3x Egg Incubator / 4x Lucky egg

Great box 780 coins: 5x Incense / 5x Super Incubator / 5x Lucky egg / 5x Lure Module

Ultra box 1480: x12 Incense / 12x Super Incubator / 12x Lucky egg / 12x Star Piece

submitted by /u/CTBioWeapons
[link] [comments]

Get to Go Fest early?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:55 PM PDT

Is there anyone from go fest last year that knows how the lines work. Should I get there super early? Do they let everyone in at once? I just want to be prepared.

submitted by /u/grainger36
[link] [comments]

Has there ever been a dev response on this subreddit?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:36 PM PDT

This game has HUGE potential still the grow and become even more profitable for them.

I play a lot of video game and have been very impressed with warframe Devs and Overwatch devs especially. They are involved in the community.

How is niantic?

There are so many Kong's that could easily be implemented that would make them so much money it's not even funny.

One obvious example is more customization options.

I want to be able to be an old fisherman! Or an evil kid I don't know but the Pokémon character designs in the games are absurdly simple and they could make so much bank off of that. SKINS are what kids buy these days in fortnite and literally every other game.

They want their character to look unique.

Make some money niantic. Get it going. A couple new skins a month would be so easy. Or a couple new hair styles a month one for boy and one for girl or an old man face or SOMTHING!

I See you have added some things since launch but Jesus it's been two years you would think you don't like money.

Tell whoever is in barge of that decision to do their research. Look at all the BIG games on the market right. Or and tell me one that doesn't allow you to get numerous different looks for you avatar/character.

Cmon guys.

Also a quick thing to add

Random trainer encounters would be amazing. Imagine somebody else's trainer appearing near a pokestops and being able to click on them and battle them.

Even just NPC trainers walking around that you could battle would add such a fun financial to the game. Beat a certain NPC TRAINER a certain amount of times and earn a reward like a new look that looks like them or a piece of their clothing.

Cmon guys think!! This is easy..

Free money..

submitted by /u/Neuromancerrr
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] I hatched a 100% iv eevee. What should I evolve it to?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:30 PM PDT

Was about to do espeon but I might wait until leafeon or glaceon are out. I think Leafeon looks the coolest but I also want it to be useful.

submitted by /u/Lvaughan
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.