Pokémon GO - Pokemon Go is at its highest since Summer 2016 (up 174% YOY, 147 Monthly Active Users) according to Superdata


Pokemon Go is at its highest since Summer 2016 (up 174% YOY, 147 Monthly Active Users) according to Superdata

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 11:11 AM PDT

Is it just me, or does the Alolan Rattata look like Nigel Thornberry of the Wild Thornberrys, but in Rat form?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:27 PM PDT

Is it just me, or does the Alolan Rattata look like Nigel Thornberry of the Wild Thornberrys, but in Rat form?

Had this thought as I caught the Alolan Rattata tonight, curious if anyone else noticed this.

https://i.redd.it/sdqmeo5lfg611.png

submitted by /u/techit21
[link] [comments]

No Pokemon in Pokemon GO has ever filled me with as much anger and pure contempt, as Alolan Meowth.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:14 AM PDT

Seriously, I've hatched 49 Alolan 7KM Eggs, and received 29 of these ugly looking pale cats.

I've gotten 13 Sandshrew, who, while disappoint me, are cute, so I'll allow it.

6 Grimer, who I don't care for, but they're alright I guess. Alolan Muk looks cool.

Only 1 Vulpix, who is an adorable little angel and I wish I had more, so she can have some friends.

See, again, I don't even like or care for Sandshrew, but he has such a cute little spinning animation, and Sandlash looks awesome, so I hatch him and it's alright. I hatch Grimer, and that's okay too! Hatching that 1 Vulpix filled me with genuine excitement.

But, stupid Meowth. Ugly, worthless little cat, with his stupid Garfield Looking evolution. Looks like someone just came in and punched his ugly face and smushed it.

I'm actually getting beyond demotivated hatching these eggs now. Every set I get like 7 Meowths. I've never felt such disappointment hatching eggs like I do know. I mean, at least when I hatched Pinsir and Sudowoodo from 10 KM eggs, those happened once a week, and at least they're somewhat hard finds, I guess.

But, I hate Meowth.

submitted by /u/SpeedyBlueDude
[link] [comments]

Body Slam Snorlax as the Research Breakthrough for July

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:56 PM PDT

The screenshot is in Portuguese, but the in-game news basically says that next month the quests are going to be focused on Kanto Pokémon like Eevee, Pikachu and Ditto and we are going to get an Snorlax that knows Body Slam as the box reward.

https://preview.ibb.co/hBa8Po/IMG_20180626_WA0063.jpg

submitted by /u/Shedinjx
[link] [comments]

Hands down the best Gift I've seen.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:01 AM PDT

Walking around New York City, I received THIS GIFT from a PokéStop.

Definitely made my day.

submitted by /u/Lennypoco
[link] [comments]

[complaint] take a break from features and spend a week getting the go+ to work right. many of us arent getting what we paid for

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:03 PM PDT

so i paid 60 bucks (australia +bought local...) for this thing and in the 2 months ive had it its connected for a grand total of around 10 minutes

it wont connect to my phone before or after i factory reset it and it wont connect to wifes either

ive followed every guide ive found about posisioning and step by step how tos and it connected a whole ONE TIME and stayed connected for 10 minutes

im beyond annoyed. cant get a refund and customer support is completely useless. why is it this is acceptable yet if we all bought xbox controllers and found out that for many of us they only worked 1% of the time and only for a few minutes there would be class action suits and all sorts of hell to pay

its not good enough

submitted by /u/Larry_WH
[link] [comments]

I need a post ditto support group.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:33 PM PDT

I didn't spend nearly as long hunting ditto down as some people (5 months sounds like torture) but now that I have him, I don't know what to do with myself.

I have to consciously not catch every pidgey and rattata. And I'll see Abra and think "what's the point?".

I feel like my hunt for ditto broke me in some way.

submitted by /u/Shutupharu
[link] [comments]

Make it so that your trainer / “Me” screen defaults to your experience page and not your friends page, even if you have unopened gifts.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:41 PM PDT

As much as I'd love to see the 20 gifts opened per day cap lifted, I would like to at least be able to default to the trainer / experience page. As it stands now, I have to swipe once every time I want to check a gym I'm in, my xp, my badge progress etc, and usually I end up having to back out of opening a gift I can't open. I'm at a point where it's unlikely I will ever have no unopened gifts so this change would be really helpful.

submitted by /u/Rapn3rd
[link] [comments]

Finally hatched my first Alola egg, and it's a Vulpix!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:28 PM PDT

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/tAfwiiX

I spent most of my day inside my office and couldn't make the damn game register the last 10 meters to hatch the Alola egg. It's so cute, totally worth it!

submitted by /u/RChamy
[link] [comments]

Show which friends we've already sent gifts to that day on the friends list

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:06 AM PDT

Rather than having to click into each friend to find out if I have sent a gift to them that day (annoying when you have lots of friends), it should display some sort of icon next to their name on your friends list. Would save a lot of time for me.

submitted by /u/DaedraFire
[link] [comments]

Pokemon Go now is what it should have been late 2016

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:54 PM PDT

Give or take a few months. I'm so happy with what we got in the game now, but imagine if the game in 2016 actually constantly updated with field goals and trading, just as we all hoped. It took so long to actually add incentive to play besides '...well, it's Pokemon!'

Imagine if popularity didn't drop so hard, that Pokemon Go IMMEDIATELY put it's daily million profit into hiring programmers to make new content. Not the game we had, but the game we shoulda had imo.

Its bittersweet for me. A game that eventually got good, but lots all my friends in the wait game.

submitted by /u/DrMatt73
[link] [comments]

All Snorlax wanted was to make you happy.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:33 PM PDT

https://i.imgur.com/wfcMUQe.jpg

He even pulled out his legacy move.

Guess what this picture is a reference to.

submitted by /u/Pokenerd47
[link] [comments]

Pokémon GO Had The Most Active Users In May Since Summer 2016

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:37 PM PDT

You already nerfed the amount of items we get,why nerf the chance of gifts?!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:19 AM PDT

Makes no sense. We can have up to 200 friends,but yet if we can get lucky to gift maybe 3-5 a day something. I understand nerfing the amount of items we got,but you guys need to Biff the gift drop since it will take us awhile to get the bonuses for the friendship system.

submitted by /u/CamboDahSamurai
[link] [comments]

[Idea] Remote Stops pokeball multiplier. Influenced by distance from other stops and consecutive spins.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:34 PM PDT

Ok, scenario. You like in the middle of nowhere and there's a whopping 1 Pokestop in town outside your local post office. Currently you spin it and get 1 pokeball ball, 1 nanab and a super potion. You throw that ball at a pidgey and it breaks out. Game over I guess.

But what if that pokestop dropped bonus items because the next closest stop is next town over? (or in in game language, S2 Lv10 cells) and what if that's the last stop you spun? in fact what if that's the only stop you spin most days? It's a pretty safe bet that you don't have a lot of options.

So what I'm suggesting is that isolated stops start granting more and more items based on how far away they are from other stops and how many times in a row you spin it. Such as second spin you get your regular items and 2 bonus balls. Third spin you get 3 bonus balls. Up to 5th spin where you're now getting 5-7 bonus balls every spin. It's not such a large amount that it's broken, but it's enough to let you wander around the park for 45 minutes and restock your inventory. It lets rural players keep playing (or at least it lets them keep getting items, no solution yet to actually get you spawns) but it's not so generous that people in towns who actually have options will feel like they're being screwed over cause they could still spin 3-4 stops and get the same number of items and more XP in 1/4 of the time.

And having it work on proximity to existing stops means people who can reach a stop from home/work won't be benefiting from this unfairly because the game knows there are other stops in the same cell that they could be spinning.

submitted by /u/AusSpyder
[link] [comments]

My friend bet that I couldn't get up to 1000 Ultra balls.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:05 AM PDT

I had a bet with a friend of mine to see if I could do it. I rarely use them and have a tendency to hoard them. I managed to reach over 1000 before the gifts started, but they've definitely been able to help me maintain.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/XtcU1Qp

Any other pointless accomplishments or milestones out there?

submitted by /u/alm16h7y1
[link] [comments]

I hope after Regice we get Shiny Rayquaza!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:07 PM PDT

It would be a slow summer for raiding if Niantic did nothing but just roll out the rest of the Regis. That's why I feel like there is going to be another surprise whether it's shiny Groudon or Rayquaza. Rayquaza is by far my favorite Generation 3 Legendary Pokemon and it has an awesome shiny color!

submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
[link] [comments]

Make a Gift to Give a Friend

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:22 AM PDT

It'd be awesome if this were an option. That way if they needed a certain evolution item or TMs, or you're just trying to get rid of a massive hoard of pokeballs you have, you could send it to them in a gift you made yourself.

submitted by /u/Redemption11
[link] [comments]

When you first get into heaven

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:32 PM PDT

I'm on a road trip in California and we stopped by Desert Christ Park in Yucca Valley.

This is the best gift I've ever given

When you first get into heaven

submitted by /u/RollingThunderQ
[link] [comments]

[Complaint] Log in problems.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:14 PM PDT

I started playing Pokemon Go around the launch of the game. I started because I knew my daughter, then 8 now 10, would be interested in the game. She gradually lost interest, while I've remained active.

I told her the other day that there's a new friend system in the game, and we could give each other gifts. Her eyes got big, and for the first time in months, she clicked on the app. And she couldn't get in.

Tried twice. Nothing. Couldn't get in. So she went back to her other games. That actually work. And I could hardly blame her.

I mean, yeah, she or I could look online on how to get the app to allow her into the game. But she's already lost interest. So, don't bother asking if she's PTC or Google or what phone she's using... there's no point. She's moved on (and I imagine she's not the only one either). And it shouldn't matter how she's logging in. It should just... work... they way most apps do after you enter your valid username & password.

So, yeah. This trading thing sounds cool. But I noticed this morning that I can't log into the app on my phone. Again. For the second time in about a week. Last time, I had to uninstall and reinstall the app. If I decide to do that again, that would be the third time I've had to do that.

Is this any way to run an app? Making it hard for people to log in?

Seriously, I don't get it.

submitted by /u/emptyfree
[link] [comments]

[Idea] Return +5 pokeballs for all players

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:47 PM PDT

The recent gift nerf was no surprise. We went from an insane 5+ Max revives, +10 ultra balls,etc to just one for each. All gift rewards are down. But one thing I would wish Niantic would do is keep basic pokeballs to +5 minimum.

Gifts solves the issue of many players not having ideal locations. Players with just one pokestop in a large expanse of area can still play the game if they can open up multiple daily gifts rewarding them with more oppurtinity to play.

Niantic, please allow all players to be able to receive 5+ basic pokeballs. Many players are upset, but the change was understandable. Gifts felt overpowered. Fine. But pokeballs should stay at 5+ !

submitted by /u/Miguel30Locs
[link] [comments]

Where are the ghost pokemon? Honestly

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:44 AM PDT

Did they... Disappear? Its just really hard finding one since a couple of weeks. What happened..?

im having some real trouble completing that challenge where u have to capture 10 ghost for a while now. im at 3 now...

Just hoping to see niantic do something about this :(...

submitted by /u/Superlala1
[link] [comments]

Are ghost types nerfed in some areas?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:05 PM PDT

I live in a grass biome as you can see here. So needless to say it's not hard for me to find ghost types every night. But pretty much every day on here I see posts where people say they can't find them. So what could it be? Lack of spawns, some biomes aren't so lucky?

submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
[link] [comments]

Got my first EX raid pass, something I never thought would even happen, team arrangement question.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:28 PM PDT

My small play area got a new gym to replace a removed stop like a month ago, and now all of a sudden it is hosting EX raids, Sweet deal I would say.

So as I am sitting here composing my team, I had a question about line-up. Should I put the glass cannons first in the line up and lead out with the heavy hitters and glass cannons last? My team currently is going to be :

2032 Houndoom Double Dark

2236 Gengar Double Ghost

2010 gengar Double Ghost

3284 Tyranitar Double Dark

3254 Tyranitar Double Dark

3428 Dragonite Double Dragon

Should I lead with the Houndoom and Gengars or start right out with the hitters? I know Dragonite should be my anchor.

submitted by /u/Majik518
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.