New ambient lighting (Screenshots) 7 Days To Die


New ambient lighting (Screenshots)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:30 PM PDT

Anyone on the alpha 17 hype train?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:54 PM PDT

The best changes I feel are:

New gun mods system, Performance updates, Almost every poi being redone, New AI and pathfinding, New vehicles and physics

Everything else they are adding is amazing don't get me wrong but I feel that these were the best, HYPE TRAIN.

submitted by /u/jakub-_
[link] [comments]

Just bought 7Days. Need some tips on a few things.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:12 AM PDT

How do i regain health? (When i eat something it only goes up one or two points)

What are the starter items? (Example: when i try to boil water or cook food it says i need a cooking pot and grill but i cant find the materials.)

Any tips really would help. ANY TIPS.

submitted by /u/ACD_5500
[link] [comments]

Wellllll damn.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:34 AM PDT

First wolf I ever saw in this game was a really dark color thought to myself kickass now i can get a bellows (very new so didnt know this was dire wolf till i just google searched it). Watched it kill a few zombo boys then snuck up and headshot it. Bad idea. Queue backpeddling and 7 headshots to it and 4 body shots and then it 3 taps me rip. And this is at 8am on day 7 so now my wellness may very well be boned as it was already at 89. Once im off work i shall face the night alone. Wish me luck.

submitted by /u/mysticvipr
[link] [comments]

Can you run a minibike through a loop?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:12 AM PDT

I had a crazy idea of crafting an octagon shaped structure at the bottom of a hill so I could "loop de loop" a mini bike. Has anyone ever tried this?

submitted by /u/BowserMcTater
[link] [comments]

Developers In general

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:18 PM PDT

WHERE ARE THEY ?!

Honestly it's just terraria again months after months of updates i don't know if it's the same for PC but for PS4 it's terrible so many bugs and glitches and nothing being done to fix them it's been sucha long time for updates has there been any updated on the developer side that I've missed ? Or are they being affected by the tellatale engine. Change and will 7DTD change as well ?

Sorry for being so aggressive just I love this game and it has so much potential just it hasn't reached it yet because no ones put in the effort

submitted by /u/WidowOneTrick
[link] [comments]

Planning for the next update

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:16 PM PDT

So I'm planning my next base on the idea that my group will be parking 1 or more 4x4s at it. Anybody have a rough idea how big the 4x4 actually is? I figure it's at least narrow enough to get across the drawbridge, but length wise? For now I'm going to guess it's one block longer than the wrecked cars, but didn't know if anybody had calculated it out yet.

submitted by /u/goodsnpr
[link] [comments]

Is it possible to create the containment tanks from the pharmaceutical buildings?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:17 PM PDT

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/ExaltedNet
[link] [comments]

:PC: PVE Server on Navezgane, just started 6/29/18

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:49 PM PDT

IP: 45.35.132.118 Port: 27100

Mode: PVE Map: Vanilla Navezgane Version: Latest Stable 16.4

Map started last night

-Drop backpack on Death -Difficulty Adventurer -Zombies Run at Night

You may also join our discord: https://discord.gg/UCVFB82

submitted by /u/renderbydavid
[link] [comments]

Help spawning a few items without admin commands on server?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:47 PM PDT

Wether it editing files, I can do that.

My hotbar on my own server broke and all of it was replaced by minibike parts. We don't have admin because for some reason it just isn't working. Anyway I literally can't progress, it had my magnum and a bunch of tools much higher quality than my crafting strength. Is there anyway I can get them back without admin?

submitted by /u/Srgtgunnr
[link] [comments]

New commer to the pc version

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:44 AM PDT

Thanks to steam i picked up 7dtd for 8.99 i was just wondering how the servers work.... i had 7dtd on xbox but always hosted a game for me and my friends to play on. Is there a PC guide that could answer most of my questions before i post them all here.

Thanks

submitted by /u/MadCribby
[link] [comments]

Building an underground bunker/shelter, do I really need walls/ceiling?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:12 AM PDT

I'm building my new home in the stone/rock layer underground, about 40 blocks down. Main room is about 7 blocks wide and 5 blocks high. Do I really need to build walls and a ceiling, or can I rely on the stone as walls? At this depth, I should be able to big as wide a room as I want without supports, right?

submitted by /u/reclaimer130
[link] [comments]

Here are some tips for beginner console players.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:58 AM PDT

Food:

Cornbread is the best. Plant tons of corn, plant half, make the other half into cornbread. It increases your wellness and you can hold a stack of 50.

Drink:

Red Tea for the cooling and wellness( you'll need to stay cool while mining)

Goldenrod is good if you have dysentery, but i don't think you can get that unless you are actually trying to get it. Bottled water is so easy to make.

Farming hasn't been nerfed on console, so make your farms huge and never worry about food again.

submitted by /u/ON3FULLCLIP
[link] [comments]

Horrible Start!!!! -7 Days to die

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:29 AM PDT

Server load test!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:02 AM PDT

Hey guys, I just got a vanilla PC dedicated setup and I want to test my limits. I want to see if about 30 of you guys would be willing to help me load test it. I will be performing this test on Sunday, from about 12pm CST until whenever,if it works at all. How many of you could pull those hours to test it?

EDIT: Time frame and zone.

submitted by /u/onelonelytechgeek
[link] [comments]

didn't know it worked like that

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:37 AM PDT

who?.. let! the dog... out?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:54 AM PDT

[Humour] I was bored so I decided to blow up a building, and then I realised....

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:06 AM PDT

After I blew up the building I decided to check which building it was. Watch my reaction here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1pzA_goXWQ

submitted by /u/The_Ginge_gamer
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.