Hearthstone - The fact that this event not only gives dust for quests but also regularly gives 100g quests is massively underappreciated |
- The fact that this event not only gives dust for quests but also regularly gives 100g quests is massively underappreciated
- Got full Shudderwock deck in arena!
- My poor opponent, forgive me.
- Ultimate Budgeting Guide for Wild (Now Updated for Witchwood!) | Wild Hearthstone
- Is this meta? It should be
- I do not get tired of seeing this...
- For When You REALLY Need to Purge Some Insects
- I wasn't prepared for the rank 3 Yeti Meta
- He got 2 Emeriss from bone drakes...
- Do you want to try out new cards/decks and are playing on EU? You can borrow everything from me if you'd like.
- Echo Happy Ghoul can be hard to overcome...
- To be continued....
- Extra health won't save you from this OTK
- Alarm-o-bot memes can be dreams.
- Tempostorm Meta Snapshot Patch 11.2.0 (June 18 2018)
- That Card Was So Hyped. What went wrong?
- Defeating Lady Deathwhisper with one simple strat
- The Gnomeferatu Apocolypse
- Wild Matchmaking...
- Never go full (Echo) Northshire
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:41 AM PDT According to this post by u/UnluckyPenguin, the quests in Taverns of Time have no 'cooldown' like normal quests do, so that's why you can get 100 gold/dust quests so easily during the event. It nearly doubles the amount of gold that players get from quests, similarly to the Midsummer Fire Festival last year. [link] [comments] | ||
| Got full Shudderwock deck in arena! Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:56 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 17 Jun 2018 12:56 PM PDT
| ||
| Ultimate Budgeting Guide for Wild (Now Updated for Witchwood!) | Wild Hearthstone Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:01 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 17 Jun 2018 07:56 PM PDT
| ||
| I do not get tired of seeing this... Posted: 18 Jun 2018 12:17 AM PDT
| ||
| For When You REALLY Need to Purge Some Insects Posted: 17 Jun 2018 04:49 PM PDT
| ||
| I wasn't prepared for the rank 3 Yeti Meta Posted: 17 Jun 2018 05:55 PM PDT
| ||
| He got 2 Emeriss from bone drakes... Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:24 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 02:22 AM PDT So I figured that I could make my whale-beeing useful to the public. I have a complete collection (including wild) and I'm sort of bored with hearthstone at the moment, so I'd glady let people borrow my decks. Mint#2174, just add me. Have a deck code ready preferably. Or if you are really new, tell me the archetype and I'll fetch the most popular list from the internet. Remember, EU only. Edit: I love it, so many people responded and added me. Keep them coming. Unfortunatly I've played for the last 3,5 hours straight at this point and need a break. But dont worry, I'll accept every friend request and I'll play with everybody. Its not like I would delete anybody from my friends list either way, its not full at all. I've met some nice people today, It was a different experience then the usual hearthstone, which I perceive as anti-social in its core. If you add me though, write to me first. I usually lose the overview over people quickly :P [link] [comments] | ||
| Echo Happy Ghoul can be hard to overcome... Posted: 17 Jun 2018 01:29 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:41 AM PDT
| ||
| Extra health won't save you from this OTK Posted: 17 Jun 2018 08:43 PM PDT
| ||
| Alarm-o-bot memes can be dreams. Posted: 17 Jun 2018 09:42 PM PDT
| ||
| Tempostorm Meta Snapshot Patch 11.2.0 (June 18 2018) Posted: 17 Jun 2018 11:24 PM PDT
| ||
| That Card Was So Hyped. What went wrong? Posted: 17 Jun 2018 12:05 PM PDT
| ||
| Defeating Lady Deathwhisper with one simple strat Posted: 17 Jun 2018 05:07 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:37 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 17 Jun 2018 11:00 AM PDT
| ||
| Never go full (Echo) Northshire Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:56 AM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Hearthstone. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment