Elder Scrolls Online - [Daily] Set Discussion: Jolting Arms


[Daily] Set Discussion: Jolting Arms

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:00 AM PDT

Jolting Arms

Obtainable as: Jewels, Weapons, Heavy Armor

Type: Dungeon

Location: Tempest Island

 

Set Bonuses

Items Bonus
2 Adds 1206 Maximum Health
3 Adds 2975 Spell Resistance
4 Adds 2975 Spell Resistance
5 When you block an attack, you have a 50% chance to charge your arms, causing your next Bash ability to deal an additional 5805 Shock Damage and increase your Spell Resistance by 6450 for 6 seconds.

 

Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.

 

Information about this set was provided by ESO-Sets.com.  

You can find the archive of daily set discussions here.  

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

Theorycraft Thursday - Discuss Builds, Skills, Strategies, and More!

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:00 AM PDT

Welcome to Theorycraft Thursday, a community-building, regularly occurring thread in the subreddit!

MMO veterans will know that Theorycrafting is the core of many discussions about this genre of games, and ESO is no different.

With the high level of variance in builds, skills, and stats, there's plenty of room for Theorycrafting, and we want to see what you have to share with the community on that front.

Have a build you've experimented with? A particular skill or set of skills that synergize well? A strategy for PvE or PvP that works to great effect? Share it here!

If you're new, you can also use this thread to ask questions about viable builds and skills as well!

As always, please keep in mind our rules on the sidebar, especially the one about no personal attacks, callouts, rude behavior, or other such disrespectful content.

Disagree respectfully and know that everyone has different ideas and playstyles that suit them.  

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

Finally!

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:03 PM PDT

Used NVidia Surround to play across three monitors and.... [5760x1080]

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 07:44 PM PDT

Toxicity In A Normal Dungeon

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:50 PM PDT

I was queuing up to do my Normal Dungeons for my Premium Undaunted Rewards and I join in one a Darkshade Caverns 1 and a CP 178 and Cp 281 kick me for being low level? Like its a NORMAL dungeon and he says "Be a higher level"

submitted by /u/JJMan238
[link] [comments]

I just finished the main quest.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 11:03 PM PDT

Though it was insanely tedious and somewhat annoying (the whole Hollow City thing- screw that place), I'm kind of at a loss for words. Mostly because at the end of it all, I truly feel like the hero.

Don't get me wrong- Skyrim's main quest was enjoyable but I didn't feel a connection to any of the npcs that would help you on your quest to vanquishing evil. But on my quest to defeat Molag Bal I felt a connection to these characters. The five companions, Darien, the Ayelid king, even Vanus. As I was helping the mages and the fighters guild stop the planemeld I felt like I really was doing something important. And the fate of some characters (the king, Darien, and Varen for me) actually felt like a loss. And the final battle against Molag Bal... That really was something.

I can't wait to see what else awaits for me as I make my way to Orsinium- perhaps something just as grand.

submitted by /u/21stcenturyblues
[link] [comments]

RP making friends all over.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:43 AM PDT

Let’s talk about the classes.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 04:38 PM PDT

I know the cliche "you should play what's most fun to you" answer. But most conversations are outdated and I wanna hear people talk about what their favourite class is and why? What's the general pve stomper? the pvp stomper? Which class is best to get to level 50 the fastest and easiest?? Let's get talking people :D

submitted by /u/GhostManPRO
[link] [comments]

A Really Fun, Fast, Somewhat Useful Nightblade Build

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:55 PM PDT

Hey all! I wanted to share with you all today a build that I recently made for my CP 480 NB Khajit. So, what makes this build so fun you might ask? Well, ANY TIME you get flanked in PvP, you can just go „Yeet, Yeet! Speedy Khajit" And zoom the f*ck out. This is because we use Coward Gear, making us not only sprint like lightning with Medium Armor and Jewelry bonuses, but also regenerate stamina from drained to FULL in a certified 8 seconds. Also, any enemies foolish enough to chase the cowardly and mighty Khajit will deal little damage in combination of Medium Armor Dodge buff, and the 30% damage mitigation from Coward. Now, if you're sprinting so fast you'll need a way to Regen fast right? That's where Shadow Walker comes in. I know I know it's semi inpractical, not meta, bla bla bla, but what's really nice is whenever you're in a pinch in combat, just sprint to the closest obstacle, cloak and stand still, stamina and health burst up! So, not only do you sprint faster than a fully upgraded mount, you can also recover that stamina super fast with NB, Khajit and armor help. I use the good old classic Surprise Attack, Shadowy Disguise, Expert Hunter, Killer's Blade, Ambush And Incapacitating Strike on the front bar and Dual Daggers, mainly because this way, we can gank enemies really well with 80%+ critical, and IF we fail or are picking off a straggler in an enemy Zerg and need to leave quickly, we can sprint away quickly and be nearly impossible to stop. Then, just sneak, stand still for at most 8 seconds and jump back into the action to claim another life. This build is very fun since you get the full Gankblade experience without insta-death at all times, and you get some fun utility to use on combat downtime. And to anyone it matters to, the backbar uses Vigor, Evasion, Accelerate (for the 10%+ crit damage, Relentless focus and Hidden Blade or Piercing Mark. I also wear some sweet gear that looks just like a Nightingale, and if you comment that you'd like to join my Guild on Xbox, I share the recipe to make the same outfit on there. Enjoy! Tell me what you think!

submitted by /u/HauntedWraith
[link] [comments]

This game really needs a LFG tool for trials.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:08 AM PDT

It just makes no sense to me that you can queue for Vet DLC dungeons at cp10, but even at cp750 have to hunt down groups for normal trials. IMHO the activity finder should be broken into more categories with varying cp requirements. i.e. Normal non-DLC at level 50, normal DLC a little higher, cp160 for norm vets, etc. By cp300 or so it should be assumed you can handle a normal trial, or face the consequences if you can't.

Jumping around between major cities just hoping to sync up with someone in zone chat is a ridiculous way to find a group when the tools are already available, just not being used.

submitted by /u/In_TheBananaStand
[link] [comments]

To Veterans - What are some of the things you REALLY wish you had known about sooner and are never in a FAQ?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 04:50 PM PDT

As someone who just returned / a newish player I keep stumbling across things that aren't really pointed out anywhere or that are hidden gems, that I haven't seen in any FAQs or if they are they are just brief mentions. Curious as to what some of your favorites are?

submitted by /u/squall99x
[link] [comments]

Is there a place where people post cool armor combos?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:31 PM PDT

After being in some populated zones last night I've seen some pretty cool armor combos just wondered if there was a place people posted them?

submitted by /u/SpecialAgentSteve
[link] [comments]

What DPS is needed to do vet DLC dungeons?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:27 AM PDT

What is a good DPS to hit if you want to do Vet DLC dungeons without being a weak link? I was told 40k-45k in chat but that seems exaggerated.

submitted by /u/Kotetsune
[link] [comments]

Question about nobility in elder scrolls

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:18 PM PDT

So, first, the telvanni. I know (I think) that the morrowind great houses are families, right? But with the telvanni, it appears that anyone could become one, as if it wasn't a family. Can someone explain pls?

Then the altmer. How do these work? Are kinlords like the local lords? And are there houses? Cause I know about the house of reveries but literally no altmer has surnames. What's going on?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Igna323
[link] [comments]

BEHOLD! The Grin Katz have come to change the RP foreva'!

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 11:34 AM PDT

Poorly or not at all explained aspects of Eso

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:09 PM PDT

I want to compile a list or poorly explained things like Dodge roll fatigue, how resources are added for up to 300 cp allocated, sorc overload giving access to a third bar, etc. And go...

submitted by /u/swizz_lds
[link] [comments]

Invisible Ink, The label says "invisible ink." The bottle looks empty.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 11:51 AM PDT

Haha stole this item today, couldn't get a screenshot tho (fenced right after). Get it? Cuz "invisible ink". Reminds me of this one book in Skyrim that you steal from that blind dude that turns out to just be empty pages...

submitted by /u/novoketacaine
[link] [comments]

Stamblade

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:33 AM PDT

Hi guys I'm currently leveling my Khajiit SB as an alt for my MagDK and I don't really know which sets to use. I would like to make it a gankblade for PvP (Battlegrounds in particular) or a DPS for PvE endgame. I'm CP 600. Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/TheRealMaxi
[link] [comments]

Endgame

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 07:32 PM PDT

Hey everybody, I'm a pretty new player and I'm around lvl 20 right now and I'm having a blast, but I was wondering exactly what the endgame is like? Is there raids or other activities or just high lvl dungeons? Thanks you guys!

submitted by /u/Chilsen
[link] [comments]

Newbie: Riding Skills Limit?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:16 PM PDT

I'm trying to find an answer online, but most of the info is outdated.

I know that mounts used to be able to be fed 49 times, and you had to choose between speed, stamina, and inventory space.

But since they changed to the new system, is there still a limit on how many times you can train a character's riding stats? Is it still limited to 49 times? Or can you now train to reach the maximum in all three stats?

Thank you! :-D

submitted by /u/STOMLive
[link] [comments]

Best things to spend Gold- Saved on?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:00 AM PDT

I'm saving quite a lot of gold at the moment since I've almost researched everything on my char, so been selling most stuff.

What should I spend my gold on if I reach enough? I might go for a really big house, though I like my small Rivenspire House....

submitted by /u/BCWallaroo
[link] [comments]

Can't log in to stream.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:30 AM PDT

I have been unable to log in for the last week. I own the game on Steam. When I get to log in screen I receive "An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and log in again. Retrying does the same, as does directly launching via eso64. I did download from ESO site also with same result. 🤔🤨

submitted by /u/C64Nation
[link] [comments]

Quick noob question about daily quests.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:24 AM PDT

Im new to the game and was wondering if there are any more daily rewards/quests besides the daily random dungeon and daily battleground pvp thing? I just got to 50 and now 50cp and regret not noticing these 2 dailies until now.

submitted by /u/Part-timeParadigm
[link] [comments]

Help a beginner.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:17 AM PDT

ESO is the first mmo I've ever played and I'm totally overwhelmed by how much there is to do... main quests, mages guild, fighters guild, side quests etc I've just finished the story mission where the prophet shows me what happened with the 5 companions and mannimarco being a baddy and such, any tips about what direction I should head in next? Or what questlines to focus on?

submitted by /u/YaBoiBarryScott
[link] [comments]

600,000 gold and two weeks later.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:10 AM PDT

I finally maxed out Jewel Crafting. Time to research what sets I want to make.

submitted by /u/coffeewallet22
[link] [comments]

Tanky Cyrodiil support build

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:56 AM PDT

So, I'm interested in putting together a possibly Warden based tank like character for Cyrodiil. I'm thinking something that can basically stand on the front lines and draw in attackers so being difficult to kill while providing some utility perhaps in terms of shields to allies or debuffs to enemies.

I've been looking through ESO-sets at some of the heavy armour sets and there some really interesting stuff but I'm not sure what would work best.

I'm not massively bothered about doing much damage, just looking to be useful in group settings, attacking/defending keeps and resources etc by being the meat shield distraction while the DPS pick them off.

Does anbody have any ideas or experience for a build like this?

submitted by /u/Masssivo
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.