Diablo - Just found this off Baal almost 2 weeks into ladder reset


Just found this off Baal almost 2 weeks into ladder reset

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:54 PM PDT

My friend convinced me to play d2 again for this ladder reset so I started playing on day 2 after quitting for about 5 years. I just found this off Baal. I'm so happy haha https://i.imgur.com/OqrWMpj.jpg

submitted by /u/hvppy
[link] [comments]

Why haven't we seen more class packs for D3? The game is popular, is it a financial issue?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:49 AM PDT

I'd love to see the Druid as some kind of multi-class character,

Lots of people would probably like to see the Assassin

What's the dealio?

submitted by /u/merkmerk73
[link] [comments]

So there was this WD build where you turn into a chicken...

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:39 AM PDT

I really like it (because you turn into a fucking chicken). But I can't find a guide for it.

Can somebody guide me, please?

I don't really care if it's viable or good... I want to be a chicken.

submitted by /u/PR0Z0R
[link] [comments]

I made a build: Greedsader - more gems and extra DB to make the best use of double goblins.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:07 PM PDT

https://www.diablofans.com/builds/99555-greedsader

This is the build I have put together to squeeze the maximum out of the double goblin buff this season. Its the ultimate greed build, More deaths breaths and more gem drops, everything dies in an explosion of gold and you can luxuriate on a mystical horse while your enemies cower in fear of your largesse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Y_jZKQYmw&feature=youtu.be

submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
[link] [comments]

Broke my right hand badly, any class/build i can play with 1 hand only?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:17 AM PDT

So yeah, i broke my hand a couple of days ago. Its going to take about 6 weeks to heal, untill that time im in a cast :< I'm bored to death and i want to do something more then just watch Netflix.

So i want wondering if there was a build you can only play with your mouse, also i need to learn my left hand to controll the mouse i guess.

God this sucks.

Hope you guys can help

submitted by /u/sundaybacon91
[link] [comments]

Trag Oul vs Pest variation?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:10 PM PDT

Was loooking on icy veins and was wondering how much better one was over the other and why

submitted by /u/Vbomb1337
[link] [comments]

boosting right now for 2 hours in d3

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:03 PM PDT

im bored. just ask me at [twitch.tv/itstheriv](www.twitch.tv/itstheriv) ill boost you as fast as i can. just watching GDQ. NO need to follow or whatever. North America.

submitted by /u/theriv
[link] [comments]

Hey guys I’m new (and late I know!) to diablo 3 and I was wondering if anyone could give me a good barbarian build! Also... anyone in a guild/clan recruiting?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:32 AM PDT

Hello everyone! I'm new to diablo and would love to find a cool group of people to play the game with! I'd also like help figuring out what the best barbarian build would be for my play style! Thanks!

submitted by /u/Fallout-76
[link] [comments]

The common plea for jewellery sockets.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:43 AM PDT

I know this gets thrown around all the time, however with the current state of the game I think we are ready for gifts to be used on Amulets and rings, even if they leave rings alone and just let us socket amulets that would be a massive plus since you can only equip one amulet and the bastards are so damn hard to roll.

I'd love to socket this for example, however my non ancient with a socket and holy damage is still slightly better. https://i.imgur.com/0XkepGM.png

submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
[link] [comments]

Interesting Glitch

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:32 PM PDT

https://imgur.com/a/uiCpYdd

I battled Diablo, trying for this achievement earlier (maybe 30 min prior) and had too much life regen to do it.

What I assume happened is: after the battle with Diablo, the achievement was "unlocked" and killing anything under the requirements was considered viable to earn the achievement.

submitted by /u/AsianJaysus
[link] [comments]

What can I do to improve my necro build?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:23 PM PDT

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Superdude-1242/hero/101399627

This is my first necro, and first time playing since s14. So any advice is appreciated

EDIT: I also found a haedrigs earlier this week. What weapon should I use it with?

submitted by /u/climb_the_shit_rope
[link] [comments]

Reroll legendary question

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:56 AM PDT

Hello!

I'm learning end game diablo, and have rerolled a witch doctor one hand legendary about 30 times trying for ancient, haven't gotten it yet. I know ancient is about 1/10. Can someone plz just confirm this works on weapons? I would hate to keep re rolling for something that isn't supposed to eventually happen. Ty

submitted by /u/Cjmanjanson137
[link] [comments]

Top tier Barbarian build?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:02 AM PDT

Haven't played Diablo 3 in years and recently jumped back in.

What's the Barbarian's strongest build these days, or are they all viable?

I'm trying to destroy anything that moves... Even if it doesn't move, I want to decimate it's entire existence.

submitted by /u/OnlineDead
[link] [comments]

Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 06/28/18

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:00 AM PDT

Welcome to week 264 of Thursday Help Desk.

This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

Assassin Build

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:08 AM PDT

Probably not the right sub but:

I used to play d2 all the time. But I was a kid and never really played it online so I've always stuck to offline solo.

I doubt I'll ever solo hell difficulty, but I've made a few powerful characters in my day. Never an assassin. So I'm about to give her a shot.

Like I said. I don't need optimization for hell but if I could at least get to act 2 hell I'd call it a win.

Here's what I'm thinking:

Claw mastery

Phoenix charge up, dragon claw finisher (+ synergies) Traps that synergize with death sentry

What other good shadow disciplines should I go with? And what gear is good for this type of build? (Non ladder solo)

Thank you very much for your help.

submitted by /u/ctully1988
[link] [comments]

I've successfully cleared a GR70 rift but never seen an ancient or legendary gem drop

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:25 AM PDT

Is that normal/expected? Are they that rare?

submitted by /u/smellycarney
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.