Destiny 2 Love me some Dawn & Dusk


Love me some Dawn & Dusk

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:17 PM PDT

People are putting shaders on Nissans now

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:34 PM PDT

Past and Present.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:33 PM PDT

My Warlock!! Finally got me Ophidian Aspect. Cheers Xur!

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:47 AM PDT

Need Masterwork Cores?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 03:37 AM PDT

If you completed the Nascent Dawn quest on Mars for the first time you'll get the Polaris Lance Catalyst

However, if you complete the quest on the other two characters, it will net you 15 cores each. Thats 30 CORES!!!!

Hope this helps guardians

submitted by /u/Gshadowned98
[link] [comments]

I might wear your rags, but I will never give up my colours

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:43 PM PDT

PSA To Guardians: Mag Tricking

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 02:56 AM PDT

Not sure if this is widely known knowledge yet or not, I'm sure someone has posted before.

Just to make sure everyone knows, this is case use information but it's the core mechanic behind my 3.4 million damage on Calus for each phase.

With the Addition of Magazine reloading perks via the subclass abilities we have seen something new. I have named it Mag Tricking. Essentially if you reload a gun by the Hunter dodge, Titan Rally Barricade, or Warlock Rift with Lunafaction the game doesn't read a contextual reload. Which is the 'turn off' button for some perks. Allowing you to break parameters on certain perks.

I.E. the most famous example is the Sweet Business spin up and Titan barricade being used since based game. But it also works with Suros Regime and it's Glass Half full perk. Allowing you to use Suros for over 400 rounds at max fire rate and max damage increase. This is the basics behind it, since the game reads these reloads by barricade as not deactivating the perks on Suros.

This prompted me to investigate other perks to abuse. Such as;

-Box Breathing and Trench Barrel (Obvious ones)

-Huckleberry fire rate

-Zen Moment (More that you keep firing and not reloading helps with it)

-Merciless' Firerate perk (Doesn't reset at all, letting you bump out all your ammo at max fire rate)

-Borealis' Ionic Return.

The last one is most important. Borealis' Ionic return doesn't have a timer and is not turned off by swapping weapons. It is tied to the Contextual reload for it's 'off switch'. Meaning with a Rift at Calus with Lunafaction + 85skulls I can bump out minimum 165,000 Damage a crit and not lose the buff as the rift keeps reloading for me without removing my buff. In case you're lazy, that's 3.135 Million damage on paper.

Thanks for reading, GO BREAK SOME SHIT.

UPDATE

Some things I missed.

-This affects Cold Heart's perk which is based on consistent hits. Making it easier to keep up the max damage per second.

-This Breaks some perks that are reload based. I.E. Redrix Claymore and Kill Clip weapons since the Contextual reload is required to activate the perk. This only applies to Warlock rift since you just get reloaded while Hunters and Titans choose when to reload.

-Lunafaction with Empowering also doubles Range. Do with this what you will Shotgunners.

-Polaris Lance perfect 5th combo counter does not reset via this method of reloading. (Credit to: SayHiToTheLaundryGuy)

submitted by /u/BromstineSareph
[link] [comments]

Hardlight now has a catalyst description!!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:44 PM PDT

Not sure if its been posted here or not but i found this on twitter and thought you guys might wanna see it (telesto lore tab)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:03 PM PDT

is anyone else getting the "destiny 2 servers are not available" when trying to log in?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 06:57 AM PDT

EDIT: 11:43 am june 30th problem has fixed itself still dont know the cause of it but thankfully i can play again

i play on ps4 and yesterday i was playing fine grinding some tokens for the faction rally but after the daily reset happened when i tried logging in i was greeted with the "destiny 2 servers are not available" and have been constantly getting it.

i dont know if its because of the free weekend that playstation is having but i keep seeing people talking about how they are having the same problem and bungie or anyone else talk about it

its been almost a full day since this issue happened and its still not fixed and i know its not my internet because i can still play other games and party chat with friend, i can literally see my friends playing destiny right now

does anyone know if a fix is being worked on or if bungie knows that people are having this problem

submitted by /u/Unownknight7
[link] [comments]

Cross platform play

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 08:04 AM PDT

With so much pressure lately for cross platform play, has the community ever considered this for Destiny 2?

There would of course be some inherent issues for pvp play from console to pc, but 80% of the game being pve I see little reason why this couldn't be easily achievable. This would also open up the community to different strategies and a much expanded playerbase.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/woundingchaney
[link] [comments]

Wait for it...

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:16 PM PDT

Catalysts are like buses...

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 08:30 AM PDT

What if this whole time, we were flying upside down?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:24 PM PDT

the only exotic worth running on a hunter ��

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:35 AM PDT

Past season ornaments

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 03:38 AM PDT

At the moment I'm trying to get the stag ornament but I'm worried that if I don't get it by next season, i will have missed my chance. If you can explain how ornaments or Tess gear in general works per season, it will be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/V_Archangel_V
[link] [comments]

Quick question

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 06:53 AM PDT

I haven't played the game in months and I saw that they increased the light level cap . Do I need to buy dlc to get further than 305 light ?

submitted by /u/Ghostinction
[link] [comments]

Fabian Strategy anyone?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 06:34 AM PDT

Anyone here want Fabian strategy to return to D2. I know it wasn't like a top teir gun or anything but I for one had a blast using it in D1 pve and pvp. I mean it was already pretty decent for add clearing in D1 but imagine it now with Actium War Rig too. Idk it's just a personal favorite I want to see again in D2.

submitted by /u/porcupinedeath
[link] [comments]

Will the 400 PL stuff be time gated to Solstice of Heroes?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 02:33 AM PDT

I really don't want more time gated shit. I'm also missing that week (31st) so does that mean I'm not gonna be able to get to PL 400?

submitted by /u/Cyclone_96
[link] [comments]

Step one aquire ace of spades (3-d printed), Step two kill Uldren for what he did

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:23 PM PDT

Cabal Invasion

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:33 PM PDT

Missing Latent Memories

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 04:27 AM PDT

I have 39 out of 45 of the latent memories collected. I figured out that i am missing the memory numbers: 11, 12, 14, 17, 18, 27. But I am not able to find the location for these specific numbers. Can anyone point out the locations I am missing?

submitted by /u/Silentdevil
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.