Destiny 2 Iron banner in a nutshell


Iron banner in a nutshell

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:42 AM PDT

Found some old footage not long after the PC release, if this was you I'm still impressed.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:44 AM PDT

I 3d printed a Golden Hunter Knife. Calus approved.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:25 AM PDT

Call of the Ishtar , do your part Guardians ����

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:47 PM PDT

I've done the nightfall over a 100 times and didn't get the DFA

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:37 PM PDT

Milestone completed speak to cayde-6 to collect your reward

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:17 PM PDT

CAPTAIN, LOOK! (Animatic)

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:10 AM PDT

You know what I’d like to see make a return?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:49 AM PDT

The Prison of Elders.

Yes, I know Bungie said they weren't going to, but it was honestly the one thing I grinded the most on D1. If they could at least make SOME kind of horde mode, I would actually come back to D2 😩

Edit: yes, I suppose Escalation Protocol would somewhat count as a horde mode, but I see that as more of a side event. I mean what I really want is something that's actually dedicated to the horde mode; where players have to make a strategy and work together to win, with wave-based modifiers that can change the entire way you play for that whole round, and a satisfying loot drop at the end, instead of a group of strangers jumping around mindlessly killing small waves of random enemies, rinse, wash, repeat.

submitted by /u/x_Reign
[link] [comments]

Finally got all the Iron Banner Ornaments... Never again... So much suffering...

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:53 AM PDT

Ace of Spades- 42x36" acrylic/mixed media on canvas.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:12 AM PDT

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm making art. I'm taking my original works and some Destiny themed work to GuardianCon next month. I'm going to get to raise some money for St. Judes, hopefully make enough bread to pay rent and bills and ... get to play gambit? I'm pretty excited about it. Blog post about these paintings is below.

http://variate.net/wrkwrkwrk/2018/6/24/mida-ace-of-spades

I don't usually post to Reddit, but I shared these with friends and they suggested I post here, too. I hope you like what you see, and take a moment to look around my site.

Cheers. : )

submitted by /u/irrezolut
[link] [comments]

Why does this even exist?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:39 AM PDT

I wonder what Bungie think about this. And are they going to do something??!! >:(
https://www.guardiansofthegalaxybots.com/

submitted by /u/Rotksif
[link] [comments]

Want�� 75 dollars thooo

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:21 AM PDT

Quick Escalation Protocol Tip

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:14 AM PDT

I just want to point out that faction rally is back this week and you know what that means... RENOWN! So please if during Escalation Protocol you get a public event, make it heroic, and then kill the EP bosses first! If you finish the public event, you will get renown and the bosses will be harder to kill. I've seen many people have to do a wave multiple times because of this. Also do not pick up overworld boss chests or complete public events during EP farming.

Edit: Thanks for the downvotes guardians! Enjoy trying to kill the bosses when you have 3 renown! Just trying to give. quick tip! But thanks anyways i guess

submitted by /u/bikpizza
[link] [comments]

Genuine criticism: Make the "materials" of an armor CONSISTENT

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:02 AM PDT

Most satisfying grenade launcher kill ever

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:50 AM PDT

Oh, Hell yeah!

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 03:39 PM PDT

Endgame

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:27 AM PDT

I'm new and wanted to know how to best get my Light past 340+? any suggestions on how I can do that?

submitted by /u/akosiromeo
[link] [comments]

Stand up, Guardians, stop crying and fight

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:51 PM PDT

With playing the game 3 to 4 days a week after work, I will call me an average casual gamer, with destiny as my favorite game, call it my hobby if you want. I love Destiny anyway, and I cannot understand why the community is like a bunch of crying tiny girls.... Waah, too hot, too cold, too visible, too invisible, too strong, too weak, meeeeeeee,... Uuh, a strike boss, let's quit quickly, before he kill us... Oh no, the opponent team have two zones, we can't win this, let us quit... Can't hear it anymore :D <3

submitted by /u/DjMandibula
[link] [comments]

Bottom tree for the arc strider hunter is so fun

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:12 PM PDT

When playing destiny's story I treated it as a regular fps, didn't really use my abilities much, besides using my super on the boss. Decided to look around the tree today and had a blast. Currently my hunter has his melee reset when he dodges, and his dodge resets his melee. Feel like some dark souls shit, just keep rolling around everywhere. I'll jump into a group of fallen and just melee dodge melee over and over, laughing my ass off as they try to hit me. Probably something 100x better I should be doing, but I'm having a blast.

submitted by /u/Terminatorskull
[link] [comments]

I think Bungie lowkey hates me

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:37 PM PDT

A couple of animated Forsaken wallpapers for Wallpaper Engine I made!

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 09:21 PM PDT

Here's a couple of subtlety animated wallpapers I made in Wallpaper Engine using the recent Destiny 2: Forsaken press release artwork! They're both in 4K but looks amazing on 1080p monitors and up too :)

Destiny 2: Forsaken - Fireteam - 4k

Destiny 2: Forsaken - Ulren - 4K

Original Press Artwork: https://imgur.com/a/GNPK1Nw

If you have any suggestions or questions let me know!

submitted by /u/Alcertrax
[link] [comments]

Titans who shoulder charge teammates out of the way to get power ammo in Crucible

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:08 AM PDT

Been noticing this a lot recently. Why is this a thing? If you do this you are a prick of the highest order.

submitted by /u/Aquatico_
[link] [comments]

You got to be kidding me

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:14 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.