DayZ - We should be able to put dead enemies in our backpack.


We should be able to put dead enemies in our backpack.

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:54 PM PDT

My friend trying to figure out where we are

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:29 PM PDT

I have over 1900 screenshots on DayZ, Imma post my ugliest pictures once a day : Day 1

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:54 AM PDT

Returning to locations I haven't been to in over a year. 3440x1440

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:12 AM PDT

Let me hear your thoughts on vehicle rarity in 0.62 and how do you think it should be in 0.63.

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:38 AM PDT

Currently it is a very late end game goal. Do you think it should be a early game, mid game or end game goal? Throw your thoughts.

submitted by /u/H0163R
[link] [comments]

The stat system is awful right now, but come on, it's not as bad as people say.

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:49 AM PDT

Is it just me or does anyone else roll their eyes when they see shitposts about dying to thirst or dying from hunger. I personally keep getting my character reset and have yet to die to anything other than a player. I find plenty of food and water everywhere, even on coasts. I can't actually wrap my head around the fact that people say they die from thirst and hunger. I've come to the conclusion that as soon as they get in, they just sprint away from the coast without looting or looking for food and water then get pissed when they die in the middle of a field. Thoughts anyone?

submitted by /u/basedBara
[link] [comments]

I've been playing DayZ with the same guys since the Mod back in Jr. High, a few years later and we're still finding "Little Patches of Aesthetic" as Matt calls them. (Candid shot sorry they didn't pose)

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:02 PM PDT

We should be able to put dead chickens in our backpack.

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:15 PM PDT

AUS 0-1 Cooper - I tried to find you

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:03 AM PDT

Hey man, not sure if you check Reddit or not, the radio kept crashing my game for some reason, tried to make my way to Gorka to meet you guys but when I finally got back - Radio Silence.

Hope they fix the radio soon, that was really really feely :)

submitted by /u/_DooM_
[link] [comments]

It would be nice to have a button to drop items / take to hands.

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 06:32 AM PDT

AFAIK you can only take into hands when the item does not fit into your backbag.

submitted by /u/Elosalo
[link] [comments]

DayZ Cursed Images

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:05 PM PDT

To whoever killed me in Krasnostav

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:25 PM PDT

I was nice and gave you peaches. I'm not mad, just disappointed.

submitted by /u/Stritmeater
[link] [comments]

F11

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 04:13 AM PDT

We should be able to put Baty in our backpack.

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:34 AM PDT

[0.63] If anyone finds a corpse at the bottom of Green Mountain radio tower, this is how I died!

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:08 PM PDT

0.63 bug - weapons found with magazines lose some ammo when you take out the mag

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:50 AM PDT

I noticed today that I found multiple MP5's with a magazine, then I'd take the magazine out, and it would say a different amount of bullets was in it. I think I have seen this happen with an AKM as well, so probably any weapon with a magazine that you find.

I also tried just hitting R repeatedly on one of the MP5's to test if that would give me the amount it said without taking the magazine out and losing some, and it didn't drop the right amount (what it said when picked up) and instead dropped less like when you take the magazine out..

Not sure if anybody was aware of that glitch but that kind of bugged me. I'd post it to the feedback tracker.... but.... I am just not in love with that system :D - so I'll post here in case nobody has brought it up yet.

Another little thing I've noticed that has been just an annoyance is when you hit play on the main menu, it acts like its going to join the last server you played or something (like it used to in 0.62) but instead lags around a moment like its doing something, then opens up the server browser. If you just open the server browser instead of hitting play, it opens right away instead.

submitted by /u/MD_Reptile
[link] [comments]

so this happened

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:16 PM PDT

DayZ 0.63 Beta Exp #2 - Der Glitch - Deutsch / German - CryDoXz

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:59 AM PDT

New error when joining servers

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:56 AM PDT

Mate and I have been trying to join the UK servers for about 10-15 minutes. He gets the memory error and I'll get the battleye not responding error. From what i can see in chat, there's a bunch of others getting it to.

submitted by /u/Azazel345
[link] [comments]

0.63 stress test

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:52 AM PDT

this is probably a dumb question, but what is the schedule for the test and or how do we know the servers are up

submitted by /u/ghostwarrior448
[link] [comments]

What’s the plan for zombies?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:47 AM PDT

I feel like the dynamic of this game would go from no gun = "I'm friendly"/gun = "kill everything" if there was emphasis on the lethality of zombies. They've always just been more of a chore in the grand scheme of things. Has the developer mentioned anything regarding this at all?

submitted by /u/Moisture_
[link] [comments]

.63 bugged zombies?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:37 AM PDT

Anyone encounter any zombies that won't die or take any damage. Was at a military base last night zombie came up and started to attack me. Knife did no damage and when I shot my UMP it didn't take any damage.

submitted by /u/PimpDaddyGrimes
[link] [comments]

Will DayZ Get a Launcher Like Arma 3?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:32 AM PDT

When modding comes out are we going to get a launcher similar to Arma's? It's really convenient, especially being able to directly connect to a server and download it's mods, from the launcher.

submitted by /u/linktothepast99
[link] [comments]

For your troubles I guess. That’s all from around Elektro. Didn’t even enter the city barely. No glitching, nothing. Saw a handful of people, still came out armed and fed.

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:03 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.