Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online |
- Daily Questions and Answers Post
- Dropping knowledge on all my friends who have quit and still ask me why i'm still playing
- Hitting 56 For The First Time Like
- "CHARGE EVERYTHING NOW!!"
- FeelsRangerMan
- Regular Maintenance June 20th
- Where Should I Grind?
- Potential idea to buff muskans?
- Manup disbanding
- I am a ranger at lvl 60 27% and I've been grinding gahaz cliff rotation so far, but I would like to know if there is any better grinding spots for money or exp with my gear and being a ranger, and my dandelion is at 6 dura so that's why it's at pri. Thanks for any info
- Yo cooking. What do
- The story of Robeau
- Black Desert Online Lahn (Lethal Skill) VS Kunoichi (ImLumi) PvP @1440p
- Arsha Rangers
- Is it too late?
- Guild elephant quest?
- is high end mode worth it does it make the graphics look way better then they already are? also what options should i have checked and unchecked in the optimization and beta ?
- Graphics Optimization Help
- [UI/QoL] Market Notifications - Why not hook them to Windows 10 notifications?
- About to start game but got some questions
- Is it worth trying out BDO
- Any good striker streamers/youtubers?
- Best place to make FS?
- Class tier list
- [TOOL] Sniping timer, imperial delivery timer and autoshutdown
| Daily Questions and Answers Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 11:06 PM PDT Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you. Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources. This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked. [link] [comments] | ||
| Dropping knowledge on all my friends who have quit and still ask me why i'm still playing Posted: 19 Jun 2018 05:04 AM PDT
| ||
| Hitting 56 For The First Time Like Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:22 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:07 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:03 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:27 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:33 AM PDT Class: Sorc (61) GS: 237,239,303 Before I get flamed, please understand I am mainly a life skiller and have lived in pila ku and sulfur for most of my grinding career. I'm almost done with my map and I'm planning on investing in a node for the silver grind. Problem is, I'm having trouble deciding between manshuams, aakman, gahaz, and hystria. What can I do with my gear score? seriously though, inb4 "wow ur gs so high how you not know where to grind omg u so bad." Thanks :D EDIT: Here is my Gear https://imgur.com/a/2hyGzn5 [link] [comments] | ||
| Potential idea to buff muskans? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:56 PM PDT To be frank, I think muskans is already in a very good spot, I don't think it needs its stats changed at all, but I don't like the idea of having 2 types of boss gears where one is vastly better in almost every way possible, where even classes that require evasion, would rather run Damage reduction because of those boots. The issue is Urugons gives 74 DP, meaning it gives 2 extra GS and RS. It also gives +1 movement speed, but what I think they should do is have muskans give the same exact gs at 74 dp, so that both boots are viable, especially where 2 renown score could make the difference between the next bracket. I can live without having +1 movement speed, but that would also be nice, but for now, I think muskans should just have the same flat DP as urugons to keep it viable, especially since ATM, there are 6 muskans on buy phase on the marketplace, with several Tri/Tets also being on the buy phase, which is not normal seeing how it is still boss gear. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:15 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:36 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 11:13 PM PDT Just made a +3 cooking clothes tonight I realized I should really take cooking more seriously. I usually just make beers but would anyone be willing to tell me what they do for cooking or what are a few ways I should use cooking to diversify my income. Thanks my dudes- Popo Edit 1: I'm making Beers not bears. That would be fuckin weird [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:11 AM PDT If you haven't had a chance to try out the quest line for hunting. I recommend doing so. Especially if you want some lore/story. I won't spoil anything but I enjoyed the quest line. [link] [comments] | ||
| Black Desert Online Lahn (Lethal Skill) VS Kunoichi (ImLumi) PvP @1440p Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:06 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:15 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 01:51 AM PDT I want to start playing again on EU but I wonder if its too late for a new starter to catch up with others. Any suggestions? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:46 AM PDT Hi. Me and my guildies want an elephant so if we do this https://bddatabase.net/us/quest/5011/1/ quest for 20 old moon life seal and 20 old moon combat seal will we get a free elephant without spending any silver? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 06:21 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:13 AM PDT So I'm running on a ryzen5 1600, 16gb ram with a 6gb gtx 1060. So hopefully this should be good enough to play BDO at high settings but I'm getting really poor graphical output. I unticked the "upscale" option which seemed to make it a bit better but there is still stutter and pixel problems when I'm moving the mouse. Could someone tell me whats the best optimization settings for the game for the given specs? Or should I keep it at auto optimize? [link] [comments] | ||
| [UI/QoL] Market Notifications - Why not hook them to Windows 10 notifications? Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:22 AM PDT Hoping Kakao read this and forward it to PA. Can the market notifications get hooked to Windows 10 Notification System? At least for when the client is minimized, so we could see them even when we are doing some afk activity. Also a 14 minutes remainder on items not sold on pre-orders would be totally awesome, and spare us the need of using external make-shift timers app or 3rd party services. ... And nope, I don't believe suggestion sub-forums are any effective at what they should do. [link] [comments] | ||
| About to start game but got some questions Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:13 AM PDT Hi all, if i could get some questions answered that would be great ^-^
TIA! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:08 AM PDT Hi there, I've been playing World Of Warcraft for couple of years. I was going at it hardcore and got burned out just recently. I was thinking about starting to play BDO but I'm a bit scared to try it out. The biggest fear for me is will I be able to catch up to other people quite efficiently? I'am able to put over 6 hours a day everyday into the game, with this amount of time can i manage to catch up in like 2 months? I don't plan on hitting like highest level, just catch up to where the majority of players is. The other question I have is how advanced is the PvE experience, I never was too much into PvP. Are there raids for more than 20 people or just small instances and bigger fights occur very occasionally or only in PvP? How advanced is the crafting in the game? What I never liked about WoW is how crafting has no impact. For example can you craft something like the best pieces of equipment in the game if you put lots of time and effort into crafting? For now that's all the questions I have, I hope I can get some answers cause this game looks so big and complicated to me right now... [link] [comments] | ||
| Any good striker streamers/youtubers? Posted: 19 Jun 2018 05:20 AM PDT I just rolled a striker 2 days ago and i'm looking for someone i can watch to learn the class. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 04:53 AM PDT no tinfoil. I'm asking for the town with cloest proximity between market, blacksmith, and priest to cleanse gear [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:06 AM PDT Looking to hear opinions, as I understand your inputs may or may not be bias, but if you could include some details as to what you believe to be strong and weak. Some people seem to be coming back to the game after some major changes and we should be mindful that as far changes their should be more to come. [link] [comments] | ||
| [TOOL] Sniping timer, imperial delivery timer and autoshutdown Posted: 19 Jun 2018 04:19 AM PDT
I made this because I found myself having 15 of google's timers open at once trying to snipe things off the mp. And I keep forgetting to swap chars in time for imperial delivery reset. It will play a sound (you can select your own sound or keep default) to alert of 10 min to imperial reset, 0 min to imperial reset and whenever a custom timer runs out. You can turn off the sounds for imperial delivery if cooking is not your thing. It also has an auto-shutdown timer which if enabled will shutdown the pc in the specified time. (uses cmd command "shutdown -s -f -t seconds")
[link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Black Desert Online. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment