Civilization - Rusia + Tundra + Saint Basil's Cathedral + wonder


Rusia + Tundra + Saint Basil's Cathedral + wonder

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:19 AM PDT

How come I can't get the nubian pyramid achievement from this?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:22 AM PDT

Eyjafjallajökull + St. Basils make for a pretty decent city

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:17 AM PDT

Yeah... thats the coast of Norway alright

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:58 PM PDT

R5: Hey,​ check out this stone bridge on the boat!

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:46 AM PDT

The Distance between mine and Teddy's Capitals should be the MINIMUM distance between Civs

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:02 PM PDT

Naval Power Play. Must defend the lake at any cost!

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:15 AM PDT

I have a beautiful Mont St. Michel built behind Cristo Redentor

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:45 AM PDT

Civilization VI Tips: Dealing with Barbarians

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:07 AM PDT

Can someone please help me get a Deity win on Civ Rev?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:03 PM PDT

I've played this game for years and can't do it. I keep trying to get a cultural win but my defenses always fail. I've gotten every other win on all the other diffulties but Deity eludes me to this day. INB4 "you just suck at this game"

submitted by /u/probly2drunk
[link] [comments]

Any rumors about future DLC civilizations? Also maybe a wishlist?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:26 PM PDT

I feel like after each expansion we know of 2-3 that will be coming shortly after. Haven't heard anything yet, curious if anyone knew of anything?

I'm really impressed with all the new Civs introduced in Rise and Fall -- anyone have any suggestions for new civs? I'd choose Anacaona of the Taino. That region (Caribbean) is typically empty - and she'd be a good female leader for it! Thoughts?

submitted by /u/ValerieHolla
[link] [comments]

Global Venetian Merchant Empire feelsgoodman.jpg

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:23 AM PDT

What is the last civ you want as your neighbour?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:35 AM PDT

For me it's Cyrus, obviously. Aside from having the worst agenda of all time, I can't handle his immortals early in the game. He also get +2 movement for declaring surprise wars. one game i was playing as Poland and had the defender of faith belief and he still manage to take my capital.

submitted by /u/nayaung95
[link] [comments]

City-States, Envoys & Barbarians Simplified - R&F Tutorial Series | Strategy School #4

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:59 PM PDT

Civ 6 to Civ 5

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:31 AM PDT

I've been playing CIV 6 for a while, and I really like the core game. But I guess i'll wait for some more content and polishing. Seeing CIV 5 complete bundle on sale I feel tempted to make the temporary transition to 5 now. What are some of the core differences I should know?

submitted by /u/eulogy17
[link] [comments]

Early game strategy and beyond (VI)

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:15 PM PDT

I recently got R and F, and after my first domination game I was wondering if there are any viable early game strategies besides early game aggression. When I do beeline for another civ at the start, I feel like I'm locking myself in for a domination game. Does it depend more on how much open territory you have at the start? Seems like war is inevitable at some stage

submitted by /u/dem_yoga_pants
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Does Score Victory Fairly Represent Achievement?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:41 PM PDT

I'm curious because I tend to like playing with a focus on having a large empire with a strong economy and generally try to emulate what could simply be considered a broadly accomplished country/civilization. The closest win condition to this would be culture, but it still entails "gaming" the system to a certain extent and involves placing unnaturally skewed focus on certain elements often at the expense of others rather than simply doing your best to create the best overall country possible.

That said, I've thought about playing with only "Score Victory" enabled and was curious for those of you that have done this, when the game ends does it feel like the final score fairly represents overall accomplishment of each civ? For example, if one civ has spread its religion to the entire world did they win or come close? Or did the economic powerhouse who produced a lot of cities/units/districts/gold, but didn't war much get fairly represented in the final score?

submitted by /u/Draehl
[link] [comments]

This could be a dumb question but going to ask anyway.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:30 PM PDT

I recently purchased the rise and fall expansion pack for civ 6, except the pack won't install through steam ?

It says I have bought it but it won't install

submitted by /u/mouthyy
[link] [comments]

1470 years ago today, Theodora I. died

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:44 PM PDT

Will the Red Shell tracking / spyware effect me if I install Civ VI on Linux?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:14 PM PDT

I'm SO keen to get this game but refuse to purchase with the Red Shell spyware. Will it still track me on Linux or is it win / mac only?

submitted by /u/MakingStuffForFun
[link] [comments]

+22 Holy Site Adjacency Bonus. 'Nuff said.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:24 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.