Grand Theft Auto V - A reveal trailer for Silent Hills made entirely in GTA V.


A reveal trailer for Silent Hills made entirely in GTA V.

Posted: 18 May 2018 06:46 PM PDT

The LS drivers really have no idea how to handle this turn!

Posted: 18 May 2018 06:00 AM PDT

What’s happening with Benny’s?

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:47 PM PDT

I really like the extra customisation options in Benny's, but there are just no more cars coming out for it...

submitted by /u/EthanIsBlessed
[link] [comments]

Yan2995 "The next #GTAOnline update is themed around Night Clubs..."

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:21 PM PDT

Something incredible happened!

Posted: 18 May 2018 08:04 AM PDT

I drove past a random player and didn't get killed! Like holy shit, is this a bug or something?

submitted by /u/Inimene3
[link] [comments]

My friend and I made an homage to Initial D in GTA

Posted: 19 May 2018 01:43 AM PDT

So my friend and I are obsessed with Initial D, and we decided to make a racing team in GTA V similar to the Akina SpeedStars. We call ourselves the Chiliad Redlines (if you watched Initial D hopefully you understand the connection lol). Anyways, this is the first thing I've ever done and it was a lot of fun to make. I'd appreciate it if you guys took a look and maybe gave me your thoughts. Thanks :)

Here's the video: https://youtu.be/HuC3-ESh8-U

submitted by /u/Sinjection
[link] [comments]

Grand Theft Auto V Trailer Remastered

Posted: 19 May 2018 12:31 AM PDT

When will the gauntlet get some more love?

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:07 AM PDT

While I feel it's good that the newest Dominator didn't totally break the muscle cars class, I think it's still pretty underwhelming. I feel like we should get a new Gauntlet. Thoughts?

Edit: Seeing as though I accidentally posted a pic of a Charger, why not a new Buffalo as well?

submitted by /u/ASleepingSloth
[link] [comments]

Role Play in GTA5 on a console

Posted: 18 May 2018 12:59 PM PDT

If one were to make a Roleplay in GTA5, on console, how would one do that? Just make a new mission, and set it around that? Or are there alternatives? Just looking for some advice

submitted by /u/Toxilicus
[link] [comments]

Agent | Catch me if you Can (GTA V Machinima Trailer | Rockstar Editor)

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:54 AM PDT

Midas Touch Recovery

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:52 AM PDT

Building not on sale anymore. GTA Online

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:23 AM PDT

The bunkers, facilities, hangars etc, are not on sale anymore. Business week lasts until the 21st but the sales have finished for everything. Is this happening to everyone?

submitted by /u/eugeniousmemious
[link] [comments]

What OS is the best for GTA V? (Or gaming in general)

Posted: 17 May 2018 12:51 PM PDT

I'm thinking of buying the game in few weeks, I have never played GTA V (on console and pc) and I finally want to try it out.

But, there was a doubt in my head

My windows (I'm using windows 7) is currently kind of bugged, and I will format before buying and downloading GTA V.

But I'm thinking of switching to Windows 10 because I heard it is better for gaming. Is this true? Is it worth the hassle?

I'll be wholeheartedly happy if someone with knowledge and experience can answer me this.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Kurwamobile
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.