ARMA You Belong To Stratis.


You Belong To Stratis.

Posted: 18 May 2018 05:08 PM PDT

Remember What You Fight For

Posted: 18 May 2018 08:17 PM PDT

German Space Program

Posted: 19 May 2018 12:27 AM PDT

Firmly Grasp It.

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:41 AM PDT

ArmA heli pilots vs tree rendering

Posted: 18 May 2018 06:33 AM PDT

Heavy Metal.

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:44 AM PDT

BI is a savage savage.

Posted: 19 May 2018 01:35 AM PDT

A position you could die for

Posted: 18 May 2018 07:29 AM PDT

Does the Unsung Vietnam mod have a flamethrower?

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:12 PM PDT

I'm in the editor and I've found a flamethrower tank backpack but I'm unable to find an actual weapon for it.

submitted by /u/noah_bej
[link] [comments]

Don't get tunnel vision

Posted: 18 May 2018 12:34 PM PDT

Tank Flattens The Whole Team

Posted: 18 May 2018 04:28 PM PDT

I made a video out of the bit of footage I had from playing

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:20 AM PDT

USS Nimitz Template

Posted: 18 May 2018 04:50 PM PDT

Does anyone have a Nimitz template that actually works? Everything on the steam workshop is broken, and having issues making my own. Can't seem to get the towing to work and not really sure which modules have to be synced to planes/players as well as the boat itself.

There is no up to date documentation for this mod

submitted by /u/Farqman
[link] [comments]

Heres my theory.........

Posted: 18 May 2018 08:33 PM PDT

Landrover Defenders...

Posted: 18 May 2018 02:29 PM PDT

"Man overboard!" "Meh."

Posted: 18 May 2018 06:18 PM PDT

Awesome Arma Moments Part II

Posted: 18 May 2018 08:45 AM PDT

Arma 3 help with aircraft lock system

Posted: 18 May 2018 12:08 PM PDT

i was wondering if somebody could help me,

i play arma 3 alot and enjoy having dog fights with the ai.

i have a problem however because when i am using the gunner on my aircraft (The explosive round turrets usually located on the front of the aircraft) and i lock onto an enemy aircraft, i don't have any aid on when to shoot.

now i have the targetting computer in the aircraft cockpit, and when i press T while aiming at an aircraft i get a tracking square around the aircraft. the ui in the aircraft cockpit will then change, giving me a smaller square around the aircraft, with a reticle that tells me where i need to shoot to compensate on range and speed of the aircraft, all i need to do is line up the reticle with the square on the cockpits ui and fire my weapon. however in third person and in general, i do not get a diamond (something ive seen other players get on videos) around the target when it is the right time to shoot. the square that is not part of the aircrafts ui never gets a diamond around it, signifying when to shoot, acting as a targetting aid. when i lock on using a missile lock i can hear and see this diamond telling me when the lock happens and i can fire the missile, but i don't get that with the gunner weapons used to take out aircraft once you run out of missiles, just a square around the aircraft and aid on the targetting computer, but no diamond when im aiming ahead of the aircraft, telling me when to shoot, i don't have the name of the aircraft on the right hand side of the square either, and i think im doing something wrong or am not pressing the right button.

how do i get that square and diamond around a target with the gunner weapons?

if all aircraft had had good ui that told you when to shoot i would be fine but ive noticed with the CUP addon vehicles there is nothing on the ui telling you when the best time to shoot is. any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Cheekybants
[link] [comments]

Grainy ring graphical error

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:49 AM PDT

So whenever my soldier is exhausted or hurt I get this weird grainy ring around the center of my screen. See here I've tried messing with different graphic options to no avail. Has anyone else encounters this or can help me get rid of it. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Pat949
[link] [comments]

Uhhh I think there's something wrong with your back buddy

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:05 PM PDT

I got stuck in a T80

Posted: 18 May 2018 06:00 AM PDT

are there still arma 2 servers?

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:04 AM PDT

I had heard they went down

submitted by /u/The-idiots114
[link] [comments]

Yellow Chain on All Servers

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:42 AM PDT

Recently, meaning yesterday night and all day today I've been unable to connect to any Arma 3 servers due to me getting a constant Yellow chain when trying to connect.

I've reset my router multiple times, my ping to all servers is below 90 and my internet speeds are not out of the ordinary.

When i first join the server I get the yellow chain, then whilst I'm in the lobby I get yellow chain, I then take a long time to recieve mission file, once that's fully loaded i start hearing the bird noises, then I get kicked with the message "You were kicked off the game" https://i.imgur.com/uwQBKEX.png

I don't really understand why this is happening, It's only started yesterday and It's never been an issue before. From what I can see it's only an issue with Arma 3 due to me not lagging anywhere else.

Any help would be lovely c:

submitted by /u/y0rkie_23
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.