Day 41 Base 7 Days To Die


Day 41 Base

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:59 PM PDT

The Ultimate Fallpit base

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:03 AM PDT

[PC] Best places for the elusive brass?

Posted: 18 May 2018 07:30 AM PDT

What are the best places to find brass? I've found it randomly, but is there a place that's better than others?

submitted by /u/mgreg68
[link] [comments]

Driving the Minibike Off-Road Like:

Posted: 18 May 2018 08:07 PM PDT

Help needed to configure alpha 16.4 server ???

Posted: 18 May 2018 07:27 PM PDT

Ok, I know the basics and am able to start the server, but my brother and I are really rusty cause the last time we played was in the alpha 12 era, I remember being able to turn off all enemies except for zombies, but now I'm lost, I don't wanna face anyone else but zombies, no dogs, no bear, no vulture, no bee's, no snakes, just pure zombies survival would be perfect until we re learn everything about basic survival, I may even disable the zombies, I know how to do it, but I would love to be able to have only zombies which isn't exactly easy. Also interested in mods but I'm lost in terms of mods that would help us survive, I've never added mods to the game or server except I think a GUI mod that allowed us to see water and food needs all the time.

submitted by /u/MCDodge34
[link] [comments]

Don't Get Too Used to Using a Hay Bale to Make Long Falls in Multiplayer .

Posted: 18 May 2018 06:23 PM PDT

Long time without playing, is the procedural map infinite to explore ?

Posted: 18 May 2018 05:48 PM PDT

Hi guys, just the title. Is the map infinite for explore ?

submitted by /u/Spartan117Esp
[link] [comments]

Too much stones/metal ore to smelt it all

Posted: 18 May 2018 04:37 PM PDT

Im farming gun powder and have such a ridiculous ammount of stone/metal ore.I made a room with 20 forges but running them all is usually a constant stream of screamers attackimg my base(literal stream) is there some end game method of smelting im missing? Because it sure feels like im missing something....

submitted by /u/cptmcsexy
[link] [comments]

This deer has PRO dodge skills!

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:23 PM PDT

Auger Parts?

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:20 PM PDT

Does anyone know of a sure location to find Auger Parts? I'm on day 143 and I can't find the bloody things!

submitted by /u/Pantro77
[link] [comments]

Minibike Book Help.

Posted: 18 May 2018 12:58 PM PDT

Me and a friend have all the parts we need for a Minibike. But we can't find the book, we searched 4 Crack-A-Books and didn't find anything. Is there a better way to get it?

submitted by /u/RandomRampage42
[link] [comments]

Pending Server Reset This Evening

Posted: 18 May 2018 04:16 PM PDT

(PC) Vanilla server I've been rocking is resetting later on this evening(USA time), PVE, has some active admins etc. Current world is 1000+ days so it hangs around a minute once it gets rolling. It's run by some Aussie's, called Ekon. End post.

submitted by /u/Cordae85
[link] [comments]

[PC]What kind of specs do I need to host a dedicated server in Alpha 16.4 with only 2 players

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:39 AM PDT

Ok, I played I think in Alpha 14 with my brother and we had a blast, but now seeing the Alpha 16.4, I wanna play again with him and I'm wondering what kind of specs are needed for the dedicated server, would an old Intel Q9400 2.6GHZ and 8GB of ram on Windows 7 work for the dedicated server (its on a SSD), or I could run it if really needed on a I5 3550 with 16GB of ram on windows 8.1, but that machine already has a heavy modded Minecraft server (Modern Skyblock III to be exact), I doubt it would support both at the same time, I could always shut it down if really needed but want advices first.

submitted by /u/MCDodge34
[link] [comments]

Starting a new Server wondering the best Mods are for 16.4?

Posted: 18 May 2018 07:51 AM PDT

I have played 7DTD past Alpha releases and had a really good time. I was going to skip 16.4 but I have been wanting to play again. After reading the forums it seems Alpha 17 will not be out for a few more months.

I play the vanilla mostly in the past but want to improve the game play a little bit more with mods. I am going to rent a server (east cost of NA) and I was wondering what are the best mods that ya'll like to play?

I was thinking using the starvation mod with fast roads but now people are saying starvation is kinda buggy. Now thinking to do Valmod? Does anyone have any suggestions at what Mods work well together? Basically what you guys have found fun in the past?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/rudthedud
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.