Using landmines on Day 28 base raid (PS4) 7 Days To Die


Using landmines on Day 28 base raid (PS4)

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 01:05 PM PDT

Help with glitched character please

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:34 PM PDT

We're playing War On Walkers. My buddy was looting an army base, then he fell through the map, then just glitched. He left the game, and now get stuck when trying to load in. He can join other games OK, but not this one. We tried force-moving him elsewhere, and tried killing him, no effect. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/STRiCKiX
[link] [comments]

Pvp buildings picked clean can’t find shit

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:29 AM PDT

I played Pve and really enjoyed it. I went to try pvp servers and after looting buildings and trash piles for 2 hrs didn't find shit. Everything was already looted. I don't have all day to play. How are you supposed to find stuff on a full server? It's not fun running around for hours to find nothing.

submitted by /u/bilrotheinsane
[link] [comments]

Successful raiding on PS4?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 04:50 PM PDT

I was wondering what everyone's technique is for successfully raiding on PS4? There's no game selection, so you always get thrown into a random person's game unless you party up and invite. On top of this, you start over each time you join a different game. I can't seem to stay in a game for much past completing the pre-trader missions, and then either I get randomly DC'd or the host ends/resets the game resulting in a DC for me.

Am I missing something or is matchmaking forever broken?

submitted by /u/DanaLovesVidya
[link] [comments]

Is There a Way to Change Wellness Loss Per Death?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:33 AM PDT

I was wondering if there was a way I could reduce the wellness I loose per death. I adjusted some things in the .xml files to modify perks and the like, but I was wondering if I could do the same to wellness.

submitted by /u/Imaru12
[link] [comments]

Help, I spawned without having a class.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 03:28 AM PDT

basically, i didnt spawn with the book for the classes but all my friends did. Any way i could retrieve that book?

submitted by /u/SineQuaNon26
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.