Fallout - Sarah Lyons assassinated, Lone Wanderer framed Theory.


Sarah Lyons assassinated, Lone Wanderer framed Theory.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 01:06 AM PDT

As anyone who played Fallout 4 knows, Sarah was "KIA". All we get is a quick paragraph as to what happened and even then details are minimal. Its... Weird. A highly respected Brotherhood member and former Elder only has a quick paragraph about their death. Plus she's a highly trained soldier with an elite squad at her side and she simply died. Also, why is the Elder on the front lines instead of commanding from the Citadel? Not to mention The Wanderer, a pivotal character in the Eastern Brotherhood a war hero in many regards isn't even referenced at all. Plus Maxons rise to power seems too perfect. A young, easily manipulated child forced to become elder, not to mention he's Roger Maxons heir.

The Outcasts being reinstated. The move away from Philanthropy. The talk of resentment towards Elder Lyons. The East Brotherhood reintegrating with the west AFTER Macon takes command.

When you start to put the pieces together, things don't add up.

So... I think someone or a group of higher ups in the DC Brotherhood didn't like the direction the Brotherhood was taking. Elder Lyons was old and would die soon, but his daughter was young and would be a long time leader with many of the same controversial policies as her father.

So they planed for her to be assassinated and blame the Lone Wanderer. The LW was new, a loose canon, early followed orders and went off on their own. Not to mention how powerful they were.

Take out two with one stone.

After Sarah's death the LW was cast out and their data expunged from the Brotherhood databanks as they did with the Outcasts.

They would be hunted by the Brotherhood, going into hiding.

The Question is... Who actually did it, and who ordered the hit?

submitted by /u/Paladin51394
[link] [comments]

What is the Dumbest faction?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:11 AM PDT

Not necessarily a bad faction, but which one (in any game) is outright, the dumbest? From moronic ideas and stupid beliefs, they are just simply dumb.

In my opinion, I think the Railroad deserves the title for being at least one of the dumbest because their intentions for "freeing the synths" doesn't sound well thought out, especially for the future of the commonwealth and how it's beneficial for it.

submitted by /u/_FLIPM0DE_
[link] [comments]

Thought I’d bring a little Fallout into my COD

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:33 AM PDT

What's your go-to chem? Other than stimpaks and radaway/radx.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:23 AM PDT

I think my most commonly used chem is probably Buffout. It really helps get me through those early raider-clearing quests.

submitted by /u/LucentUnicorn
[link] [comments]

Do you prefer to be a soldier or a leader?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:45 AM PDT

Fallout 4 put players in an interesting position by making the Sole Survivor the General of the minutemen almost instantly. Sure you still have to run town to town solving these tedious mini-quests and saving npcs from super mutant attacks, but you are still known around the Commonwealth as the leader of the minutemen and you're treated as a leader.

On the other hand, Fallout NV makes you solve everyone's problems without much gratitude, and you're treated like a normie foot soldier. Even though the Courier is a badass killing machine and single handedly decides the fate of the mohave, you're still not treated with much respect or recognition.

I love the influence that The Courier has over the Mohave, but I wish that he/she could become the leader of more factions and have more name recognition. Fallout 4 gives the Sole Survivor a fairly limited capacity to influence the world around them, but gives the illusion that you have real power by giving you a bunch of titles and honors.

Personally I loved NV but wish that the Courier could rise to lead more factions, instead of just becoming their friends.

submitted by /u/coldhandds
[link] [comments]

My boyfriend's NV game save was deleted and it seems like I'm the culprit.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:18 AM PDT

I was playing last night and went to delete some of my saves because over time, they build up. I am always careful about loading saves and deleting them. I do this not only because it sucks not having two save systems, and I have to make sure I'm loading MY game, but because my ex boyfriend accidentally once deleted my entire Minecraft WORLD I swear up and down that I take at least four seconds to look at the name of the character before saving over anything.

But apparently, I must have saved over his game last night. I don't know how many hours he lost (I know not many, I'm only at 23, he might have lost 6, at most, I think) (it's not that much in this game, but it's still 6 hours) When I tried apologizing, he didn't want to bring it up. He didn't want to play. I kinda don't blame him. I want to fix it, and so I was thinking about playing his game for him and leveling him back up with skills and perks that he wants. Obviously I'll ask beforehand. But I feel absolutely terrible although I know I didn't override or delete his save.

Edit: kind users have offered advice and I'll just let him be. I won't play, I'll give him time. He will get back into it, he's happy with Fortnite right now. Fortnite makes him happy AND mad at the same time. Amazing.

submitted by /u/Zapp---Brannigan
[link] [comments]

I made a Map of the Core Region in 2281

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 04:10 PM PDT

It's weird this sub doesn't have a link submission but I'll play along. I made a map about the political situation of the Core Region in 2281, the year Fallout: New Vegas started. I also add some general lore that I've researched within the confines of the Vault gamepedia to make this as accurate as possible.

The map is based on DK's Atlas of World History so you get the general idea of what it suppose to be.

If you have any criticism or suggestions you want to add, go ahead.

Here's the link to the map

submitted by /u/vic2077
[link] [comments]

TIL there is a leveled duffel bag beside the statue outside sanctuary. What things are you learning new, 2.5 years later?

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 09:23 PM PDT

Edit: I got excited about the duffel bag because a Gauss rifle spawned... so... fun stuff!

submitted by /u/Bionic_Hawk25
[link] [comments]

Something about Fallout Morality

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:19 AM PDT

Anyone else find it odd you can often spare the lives of leaders from horrendous crimes and atrocities and it's made a turning and character defining point, while blowing away dozens upon dozens of their underlings and followers into oblivion like their lives were nothing?

A few examples as follows

In Honest Hearts why should Salt-Upon-Wounds be spared and practically the sole survivor while he orchestrated the entire invasion of Zion and everyone dies around him while he is the true evil? Why should he get a second chance and not anyone else under him just following him?

Tabitha, I shot away all of the underling mutants following orders while Tabby and Rhonda ride into the sunset together just because you fix her bad mood by repairing the robot, forget all the innocent humans killed and supermutants she was leading, they don't matter at all and those two are free to go.

I went through droves upon droves of Vault security guards at the very beginning of Fallout 3, and without any options to converse nonetheless, just to have the opportunity to be nice and consider the importance of human life for the overseer; the very man who sent them to kill you.

Yet if you kill him, Amata will be greatly upset and you'll hear about being "judge, jury, and executioner". Up until this point you have already killed over a dozen guards who had lives and families as well, only for the narrative to stop and make you think about the morality and implications of killing the very man who sent people to kill you and is responsible of the death of, guards, innocent bystanders, and Jonas whom you grew up with and one of your fathers contacts?

There's no fucking way I'm letting that guy live, he basically killed all those people by sending them after me.

Another example of this is the very ending of Fallout 3 when entering the purifier you can have a short dialogue and convince Coronal Autumn to just calmly walk away. This is the asshole whom is the very reasons for all these deaths and conflict, and the reason for my dads sacrifice, tried to kill me, so why the hell should he just walk away after we killed dozens upon dozens of his minions?

There's something fucked and insidious in Fallout's morality where mercy and consideration of life is only reserved for those in the narrative who are the very source of all the evil and destruction and death.

Slaughter the mooks by the hundreds, but the main villain? If you kill him you'll be JUST LIKE HIM, you will have the bad ending or be considered ruthless now by other characters for not showing mercy.

submitted by /u/jason9777x
[link] [comments]

What’s a song that you have associated with a encounter or place?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:02 PM PDT

[Fallout4] What is the deal with Deacon?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:37 AM PDT

Why does he follow the player from the beginning? What is his relationship with dogmeat? How does he seem to know so much about what is happening?

Also, is it possible he has been programmed by someone in the institute, who had knowledge of what was going to happen before most people?

Maybe it was a sort of P.A.M machine that could predict things and the knowledge was passed to Deacon?

submitted by /u/GamingHermit2k17
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4: New Vegas is implementing weapon repair condition for their overhaul mod!

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 06:39 PM PDT

Link to their video on Facebook. They also are bringing back the old UI and health meter. This appears to be in regular Fallout 4 (Vault 111), they have the UI, but they didn't show off weapons jamming or breaking. Those would require separate animations. It's possible they may release weapon/armor deterioration as a standalone mod for Fallout 4.

I for one would love to see it implemented in Fallout 4 to spice up my survival gameplay.

submitted by /u/Potatoroid
[link] [comments]

I think I found a picture of Nick Valentine at my college’s art gallery

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:00 AM PDT

I was heading up to the library and noticed new additions to the artwork on display, with one of them in particular standing out to me.

That is all.

submitted by /u/FunGuyFr0mYuggoth
[link] [comments]

Question: I’ve completed the storyline to Fallout4, and bought the DLCs but have no clue what to do anymore. I absolutely love the game, but don’t want to get bored with it. What should I do?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:35 AM PDT

Why doesn't the Lone Wanderer do anything after FO3?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:29 AM PDT

By the time you finish the game and DLC, the Lone Wanderer is a god-tier VATS monster, but there is almost no mention of him/her in FO4. What happened?

submitted by /u/Notbob1234
[link] [comments]

Fallout NV: Veteran Ranger Spawn?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:01 AM PDT

Hey! Just wondering, when do Veteran Rangers spawn? I'm Level 18, and destroyed the securitrons, and all I see are Patrol Rangers at Camp Golf.

submitted by /u/OhShizMyNiz
[link] [comments]

Need a hand locating a game asset. (New Vegas) (X-Post)

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:50 AM PDT

Fallout: New California and Fallout 1.5 mods - any official acknowledgements?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:53 AM PDT

Just wondering if anyone from the FO1, FO2, or NV team ever acknowledged either of these mods. Gave it their blessing, advice, suggestions, etc.? They're both massive projects, and I feel like somebody, somewhere, had to have said something.

submitted by /u/Xanarki
[link] [comments]

If you kill or disable mr.house is there a way to still turn in bobble heads?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 03:12 PM PDT

Can i get some help please

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 03:09 PM PDT

I tried play FO3 on PC with Windows 10 and i can start the launcher but once i press launch it just crashes.

submitted by /u/XxTechnoGamerxX
[link] [comments]

I want to try my first Survival Run. Questions/Advice wanted

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:59 AM PDT

I want to do a FO4, un-modded Survival run but I don't know where to start. What builds are optimal etc. Playing on a PS4

I've beaten the game several times over and usually before Diamond City, the difficulty is already on Very Hard. But this latest play-through has left me bored and I want to breathe some life into the game.

I tend to put my stats into Agility, Charisma and Perception and I stick to rifles ordinarily. So keeping realism is key for me (low carry wgt; a rifle and a pistol: Not an armory).

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Mysta_Sandman
[link] [comments]

What are your head cannon main characters like for each game?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:21 AM PDT

Cait stuck inside Power Armor

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:01 PM PDT

Cait won't get out of her PA, when I use the command she agree to leave but she actually still in it. I tried to take to fusion core, point here to another PA but nothing happened.

submitted by /u/unavailabIe
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.